let sleeping dogs lie
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"The lights, they shine so bright"

That afternoon was very nice, the sun was nice and warm now that the storm has passed. Few clouds blocking out the bright rays that showered the ground like the rain did so soon before, not that Leroy minds the rain so much. unlike his red female friend. A few loners have joined and that was something to be happy about, but that also meant more mouths to feed. Red eyes hid behind his lids as his body laid out comfortable on the rock of the beach, the waves fell on deaf ears at the moment. Breathing was calm and content as his black and white body had one hand behind his head with the other draped over his eyes, even in sleep the bright sun can be a bother.

Spiky hair moved with the cool breezes as his nose twitched, few whiskers moving in the wind as it tickled is nose. Maybe he was being lazy but the warmth of the sun was very nice. The husky's mind went through a few thoughts on it's own, normal dreams of random images and colors that simply filled the void. While others brought in his eyes the firecracker, that would start a fire in his gut, dreaming of the times together made a grin tug on his dark lips. Though an woman walked her way into his thoughts, a golden woman with bright eyes that was accompanied with the crashing of waves. Oh this sleep seemed to be very nice indeed, curly tail swayed ever slowly between his legs.

[/html]
[html]

Strelein wanted to get up to some mischief, but it was hard when he didn't know what kind he should attempt. He'd explored a little of his new home, found the place he'd live, and left his things there. His lute wasn't with him, but he figured that it would be safer away from his exploits. It was even worse considering how warm and bright it was. It made him drowsy the moment he'd gotten up that morning and set foot outside.

He was drawn to the beach once more, feeling his love for it grow with every visit. It was so peaceful and calming, but Strel had yet to see it raging. Even then, he'd probably comment on the might of it all. To him, it was something nature got right the first time. Calm and peaceful for a while, wild and vindictive later.

It seemed many in the pack were attracted to the wide beach. Maybe it was just the season. It was summer, after all. It was the perfect place to go should the air grow too hot and stifling. Or to sunbath if it wasn't too unbearably warm. It seemed that Leroy had that exact idea. He was spread out on a rock, and all Strelein could think was 'oh cutie'.

He decided to stand right next to the sunbathing pack member. He shielded his eyes from the sun and glanced across the vast expanse of water, waiting for Leroy to realize he was there. And to think, Strel ahd been so very worried about making an impression at the border.

I'm not sure if he's in Optime or not, so sorry ^^; Also didn't know if they've been introduced, so I went with barely introduced xD;
[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
haha dream time

The dream was so great, oh it's been so long since he has cuddled up with a woman. Deaf ears to the world could only hear the sounds in his bright, pleasurable dream, he could see those green eyes staring down at him. Breathing his tail never stopped its sway on the rock, the warmth from the sun fueled his dream. He could feel her warm body on his, her claws hands pushing themselves into his shaggy hair. Leroy was unaware of the visitor at his side as a growl like rumbled left his chest, black and white body tensing for a moment before relaxing. The husky hasn't had a dream this good in a long time, he could feel her in his hands as he grabbed her biting on her neck.

[/html]
[html]

Raising an eyebrow-like tuft at the noises that were escaping the sleeping male, Strelein glanced down at him. Then he started snickering at Leroy. It sounded like a freaking sex dream! Strel clamped a hand over his lips to keep the laughter from bursting through. Despite his efforts, a couple of snorts, here and there, poked through. Somehow he'd managed to stumble on something that was actually pretty funny.

He leaned over and lightly jabbed at Leroy, hoping to not wake him up. As funny as it was, though, it was also kind of awkward. He was just standing there and this guy is having a pretty stimulating dream. Then, a grin lighting up his face, he sat in the grass, hoping sand wouldn't end up rising up into the shorts he was wearing. He rested his head on the rock, near Leroy's ears.

"Oooh Leeeroy," he whispered, hoping his tone was even remotely seductive. He wouldn't know; he'd never seduced anyone. Hell, no one tried to seduce him. Pros and cons, pros and cons.

haha
[/html]
[html]

His dream was so real, well if it was really then he would clear have much more fun. Though it seemed a small nose was waking up his deaf ears, though not yet enough to disturb his dream. The hybrid growled within the dream as he held her close hands roam about as he planted a rough kiss, man Leroy would want to never wake if all his dreams were like this one. Sadly not all were so pleasant.

Breathing each smell of the salt became stronger, much more so then it was in his dream. Slowly the images were fading away quicker then he would have liked, though breathing a strange scent came to him. Red eyes barely opening underneath his covering arm, the orbs were filled with sleep as he remained still. He wasn't sure why he had waken up so soon, or at least it left soon as if he didn't get enough sleep. The words that came so close to his head made his ears flicker instantly, and with that same instant the arm that was tucked under his head shot out. The black and white male wasn't sure what part of the male he got a hold of, neck, hair, scruff but he was sure it was the upper body due to his lips being close top his head."What..are you doing.." Leroy's rough voice rattled his throat as he stayed still with red eyes glaceing back, fingers locked onto whatever he grabbed Leroy wanted answers before he freed him.

[/html]
[html]

Suddenly it was hard to move and a hand restricted his head's movement. A yelp escaped Strel and he almost started to whine in protest. That took him by surprise and quite frankly, being manhandled, even a little bit wasn't something he enjoyed. Well this wasn't the right kind of manhandling to enjoy, but that was a whole different topic.

"Excuse me, but I wasn't doing anything wrong." All he was doing was talking softly. Was it a crime now? Strelein growled a little as he tried to get the hand to let go of his neck. The pressure that was being put on it wasn't exactly the most pleasant thing he'd ever felt. He tried to dig in his nails into the foreign hand, hopefully just to put an uncomfortable pressure on the other male. Though chances were that wouldn't be near enough to make him let go. "I would appreciate it if you would let go."

apologies for the length
[/html]
[html]

Remaining still Leroy didn't speak as the younger male struggled under his hold, at the moment the husky didn't care he was actually pissed off because his dream was over so soon. Taking a long sharp breath Leroy didn't move til the male was done speaking and fighting his hand, his nails didn't really hurt the black and white male. A low rumble emitted from his chest in annoyance at the new members protest, what does he expect if he bothers someone in there sleep? Others would have full on attacked so in Leroy's eyes the male go lucky.

Moving his strong arm off of his eyes Leroy Locked onto his upside down face, he can all so see his busy hand holding the boy. "I would appreciate if people didn't disturb my dreams..." Leroy's deep voice rattled loudly as he slowly rose off the rock before turning, never letting go of the male Leroy let his arm rotate. "Sneaking up on someone is something..others might have done worse. I giving you a pass this time but don't wake me unless I'm really needed." Red eyes looked the boy over before releasing his hand, ears turned in sleepy aggravation as his spiky hair was a rough mess. "whats your name?" A yawn pulled it's way from his throat as his fangs showed before disappearing, one arm moved to lazily scratch at the back of his head.

[/html]
[html]

Strelein snorted slightly, still moving around in the male's hold. Of course he was going to struggle. He'd been a pup once and as he got older, being held roughly like this usually meant a reprimand. Sure, sneaking up and messing with an almost complete stranger's sleep was a bit rude, not to mention stupid. Truth be told, Strel only guessed on who the male was. He'd only heard of certain other packmembers and thought that the only one that wasn't completely wolf was Leroy. Thankfully, he'd been right. Though it might have caused a little fewer problems had he messed up the identification. Then, maybe, he would've been told off verbally, not physically.

"Well don't sleep out in the open then," he countered, scowling as though this were entirely Leroy's fault, and not his own. As soon as the hand let go of his scruff, Strelein let himself fall to the ground gently, tail making patterns in the sand. Sure it was an unpleasant feeling to let the other tower over himself, but the redheaded youth minded more the golden grains that he sat upon. "It wasn't really sneaking, per se. You just weren't listening," he said boldly, smirking up at the husky. "It's not like I was trying to be mean." Well, he really hadn't been. It was simply not his call to make.

Then, grinning broadly as he pushed himself from the sand, Strel dusted himself off. His lavender eyes were focused once more on Leroy, who was taller than himself. Cocking his head to the side, the two-year-old introduced himself properly, "Name's Strelein."

sorry for the very long delay

[/html]