Burn Another Page
[html]

Strelein scratched his head absently as he stared at the piece of paper. He'd found sheets of them in a building and he took them to do a little musical planning. Half the paper was already blackened with scratches and cross-outs. A sheet next to the half sullied one had only a few lines of lyrics.

If I had to

I would put myself right beside you

So let me ask

Would you like that?

Would you like that?

After that, he'd gotten stuck. It sounded like a love song to him so far, and he didn't know how to continue it. He had no inspiration for it, truth be told. Maybe he would do better with a comical song about rabbits or something of the like. He tapped the small pencil stub against his leg, which he had spread out to either side of the two sheets of paper. The tree beneath which he sat rustled as the wind ran through the many leaves.

What he needed was an opinion of someone else. He wasn't all that great at making up lyrics on his own, after all. Strel had always had friends to help him. Even his parents helped him. Now, he didn't really have anyone. He needed inspiration, damn it!

Apologies for length. Lyrics courtesy of Diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin. Also I didn't know if they have pencils and stuff like that. Apologies again >>
[/html]
[html]

Ayita had been within the pack for a bit now and she was beginning to get used to the place. She with easy changed herself stopping to place on her make shift raggedy skirt. she sighed as she slipped on the navy blue tank top.

She sighed as she combed a hand through her hair. Jet black hair that fell down her back as she shook her head from side to side. She sighed, she hated this form she was hideous but it made doing things much easier. Food that was also something she needed.

As she walked she came to a spot where she saw someone. "Hi." She said smiling. She hated the way she looked she should go and search for new clothes. She was so scared of what others would think. "May I join you?"

[/html]
[html]

The grumbling began; he started talking to himself about what he was doing. Strel tended to act strange when he was looking so intensely at a sheet of paper. It was like he was hoping for a clear idea to appear in his head out of the thick chicken scratch handwriting and cross-out marks. His eyes were focused solely on what he was doing, and it didn't do him any good when another newcomer greeted him.

He looked up, very startled. His eyes were wide and the pencil dropped from his fingers. "Don't sneak up on me," Strel stated plainly, picking up his pencil once more, tapping it on his thigh. "But yeah sure, go ahead." His concentration shifted back towards composing when he realized who he was talking to.

"Hey! You've got an imagination right?" he asked eagerly, grinning at Ayita. "Maybe you can help me?"

[/html]
[html]

Ayita sat down and looked at him how did she startle him. She just walked over. She wasn't even trying to be quite what ever he was doing must be what was distracting him. "Thanks for letting me join you its kinda hard getting settled in to somewhere new." She said smiling. She felt so thin probably looked it too. Mal nutrition and to much exercise.

"Ya your funny I don't think I'm creative at all." Ayita said looking at him. "But maybe I can help I'm Ayita. What are you working on?" She questioned. She wasn't sure about anything a quite frankly she hadn't been very creative before why would she now?

Ayita pulled her knees up and looked at him. She wanted to get to know people but she felt awkward and different.

[/html]