Looking over it all
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... arts-1.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"She's a wild heart"

She was sitting on the cliffs edge again. The waters came in and out eating at the sharp ridge at the bottom. The she wolf was couldn't help but accept she was lonely. It wasn't like she didn't love her pack, and it's members. She loved everyone here. Firefly, Leroy, Jac, and Haven. All the others included. In her own mind though, she felt like she didn't deserve them. Not after everything. Leaning her wolf head on her paws she lay their in her unshifted form doing nothing but watch the clouds drift over the sky.

She had had a dream the night before that Haku soul stood above her his blue eyes bright as a demons, but as he went to kill her a form pulled him off and then he was gone. The Shadowed figure came back to look down at her, but she couldn't see his face, only his eyes. Svara was sure if she seen them in real life she would remember them. Sighing dramaticly she stood up and shook off her grass covered coat. She needed to hunt, to feel alive. A smile pulled at the she wolfs lips. Her mood rose with the thought and she turned tail and started into the woods. Her tail held high and her paws lifting long and fast to move her towards the prey.

[/html]
[html]

As much as this form was not the easiest one for Strel, it was still more suited for what he was trying to do. The other day, he'd gone by here and seem a colorful something in the corner of his eye. Now he had remembered it and was dying to find it once more. However, he wasn't sure he could find it standing about seven feet from the forest floor. Sure he'd be able to see around him farther, but if it were hidden from view by leaves or anything of the like, a lower point of view would due better. So he skirted around trees on four paws rather than a single set of two. His head swerved around as he quietly searched for something bright.

After what seemed like hours of searching, Strelein gave up, laying in the underbrush with his belly against some lightly moist greenery. The forest seemed to have a nimiety of green foliage. It would make bright things stand out against it like a fire on a plain, but somehow that thing he saw remained a memory to him. He rather hoped he find it soon. It had seemed like it was a bead of some sort, and it was just what he wanted. Hidden away in his bag back at his new resting area, was a small handful of multicolored beads. Strel had collected them over time in different areas. He had found plenty of necklaces with colorful beads, but these all had something to do with his life. And he wanted to find plenty to make a necklace of his own mismatched beads. He whined a little as he rose, slowly beginning to comb through more shrubbery.

[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... arts-1.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"She's a wild heart"

She found a bunny. Going close to the floor she watched the white little creature and licked her lips. Soon enough the rabbit would be in her stomach and she would be in a much better mood. Letting her tan belly skim the forest floor, the she wolf inched closer to the ignorant bunny. Yellow eyes sharp, only one seeing she was about to pounce when the obnoxious sound of crunching leaves sent the fuzzy ball running. The constable attempted to reclaim her dinner by giving chase, but it was pointless.

Growling she looked up her tail stuck up in the air, hair on her back risen. Who ever had screwed up her hunt was in for it. Loping towards the sound of crunching she found who had ruined her hunt. A visious noise escaped the she wolf. "You better be good at hunting." The constable said to the new pack member she had met the day before. Already she had accepted him as part of her family, but it would be awhile before he saw the side her loved ones knew.

[/html]
[html]

OOC- Sorry for the length ^^;

IC-

Strel never agreed to an on demand hunt by anyone. Quite frankly, he wasn't really up for it. He just wanted his goddamn new bead, nothing more. He gave Svara a vexed look, but somewhere deep inside he knew it was pointless to even attempt to argue with the Constable. Strel really wasn't too sure on how he felt about this forceful female, but this was a good chance to find out. That or she'd probably insult him some more, probably about his hunting skills being lacking.

"I can hunt, if that's what you mean. And what about what I was doing? I'm not out here aimlessly," he complained following behind Svara. He sent glares to the back of her head whenever he wasn't scanning the woodland floor for his ever elusive object. Maybe he imagined it? "If you catch something, do I get half credit for 'tagging' along?" Strelein stuck his head at bush level, trying to see anything out of the ordinary. As much as he disliked the way his attitude came off just then, he was more preoccupied with his hunt. Svara could go catch her own meal, and he really could care less if she didn't, truth be told.

[/html]
[html]
"She's a wild heart"

An irritated growl passed the she wolfs lips. He insulted her when he ignored her like that. Not that the constable didn't like his ablility to not get faultered by her. Letting her paws carry her closer she sat not far from the whelp and watched him with burning yellow eyes. "You ruined my hunt with your useless galivanting." The she wolf said in a deadly husky voice. Just then her stomach chose to make an obnoxious turning noise as it's empty contents gripped.

"I should eat you for scarring off my prey." She stepped closer ready to go for his tail, that he so willingly gave to his constables face. What a fool to think she wouldn't take a mouth full if she got the chance. "I hope your happy. You've starved your constable. What is so important that my eating isn't of more concern to you?" She said arrogantly already relaxing to the forest floor crossing her paws over each other and letting her tan belly rest against the fallen leaves and grass.

[/html]
[html]

There was no reason to be afraid. At least, Strelein thought so. His Constable didn't scare him nearly as much as she had the first time they met. Surely this was only a second meeting, but she was less frightening now. Plus since she hadn't made true her threat, there was far less to worry about. Needless to say, it was most likely due to the fact that killing off members so soon could cause problems for the pack's membership. Besides, it wasn't Strel's job to keep everyone else fed. If they told him that was his job, then of course he'd feel obligated to get Svara food. Even then, he probably would not do it either.

"Pardon me, but why should your eating concern me so much?" Strel questioned, without any real hint of interest in the answer. "Sure it would suck if you died from starvation, but I think only puppies qualify for that kind of worry." Especially considering that it was a pack with lands that were probably filled with small game. Nothing to fret over here. "And I'm searching for a bead, Nosy," Strelein added, grumbling afterward as he sat down on his haunches.

[/html]
[html]
"She's a wild heart"

A bored expression passed over her face at his chatter. It was like a buzz in her ear. On and on he came up with bad retorts to her ultimate bitchiness. "Cause I'll eat you if I get hungry enough." A toothy grin spread over her young face. Of course Svara only teased when she said these things. With her pack she was all bark and no bite. A loud bitch at best. It just gave her joy to be irritating to others. Yellow eyes moved with his form as he continued his search.

When he told her what he was looking for the she wolf burst out laughing. Rolling onto her back she continued to laugh uncontrolably. "A-are you telling me... I-hahahahaha-I lost my dinner to a sissy boy looking for his marbles?" She purposly got the object wrong to make the affect better. Laughing on her wolf back her tan belly exposed her yellow eyes closed with the force of her laughter. She really was being a bitch.

[/html]
[html]

Strelein gave an indignant growl, shooting daggers at Svara's laughter. This was undignified of her, rolling around and laughing like some hyena. But it seemed that she found it amusing enough to be acting the way she was. Of course it did. He was spending so much time, looking for one little thing. It had been beginning to seem silly even to him, while he was doing it! It didn't give Svara any right to insult him further, though!

"It's not a marble! It's a bead!" he corrected, rather passionately. He wasn't about to break into a long winded explanation since she would probably mock him about it then too. "Are you the pack bitch or something?" He clearly did not mean female, since there were obviously more just a few females in the pack. "Who went and pulled your fur out? Strel grumbled softly, flicking moist leaves in Svara's direction. He was certainly not feeling so very bubbly after spending time just searching. He was bored, and he wanted entertainment. Not to be entertainment.

[/html]
[html]
"She's a wild heart"

Svara wipped tears from her eyes. It had been so funny to her. A male looking for beads and marbles. He really was a sissy boy! Rolling her eyes at his passionat display to correct her svara waved him off. "You look really bad correcting me sissy boy." Beads were probably even worse then Marbles. "You need to stop looking for beads, or I won't be the only wolf to laugh at you." Svara said with a slight chuckle. Laying back down on her stomach she watched him from he ground through her wolf eyes.

The new comer was an interesting man. She would have to see how it went with him. His insult of course was to far for the constable a growl passed through her lips. "Watch it boy. I may be a bitch, but it's not your place to say weather I am or are not." Svara's eyes were threatening the male, telling him he had crossed a thin line with her. Already cooling down she look away and snorted. "Haku Soul pulled it out. You got a beef with my additude go look for him." She said in a monotone voice as she laied her head on her paws.

[/html]
[html]

Strel mouthed Svara's words to himself in a mocking manner. This was getting old fast and yet the insults refused to cease. He gave an exasperated sigh, giving up completely. Perhaps nearest town would yield beads that wouldn't require scavenging for.

"I don't care how I look since you're the only one here to see me. And they can laugh all they want, I don't give a damn." It wasn't the worst thing to be laughed at for. There were so many worse things that he could do and Svara had yet to figure it out herself. He eyed her out of the corner of his eye, watching her suddenly shift from mirth to rage. He almost grinned, glad he found even a small pressure point.

Shaking his head, he looked towards the leaves of the mighty trees around him. "Your attitude doesn't bother me, though mocking me for just a bead is a little bit silly." Strelein shifted his gaze back to the Constable, a look of understanding crossing his face before changing into one of little care. "Like I'm about to run off skipping looking for him."

[/html]
[html]
"She's a wild heart"

She snorted at the male. Her head still rested on her paws as she watched him. He would be good to learn when she was done with a subject. Though it didn't bother that much so she didn't bother to get angry again. "you'd be good not to he'd just eat your sorry little hide" Svara said noncholant as she licked her paws keeping herself entertained. Her belly was empty and she was tired from lack of sleep. It didn't help that this little sissy boy had a soft spot for name calling.

"You really should do more productive things other then look for a bead. After all their is enough sea glass out there to make new beads." The leader said with a nasty little grin sliding onto her features. She really was having fun tormenting the male. Not that she wasn't afraid to take a chunk out of anyone that didn't back down from a subject she deemed a bad topic.

[/html]
[html]

Strel rolled his eyes back at Svara, knowing fully well she was enjoying this all too much. He tried not to react, but it was hard considering he had his reason for what he did. The beads represented who he was and the places he'd been. It was no big loss of the one in the woods, but it was one that could have made a difference between finishing earlier or later on the necklace. "Would you stop picking on me if you eat?" He was sorely tempted to actually find the Constable food if she would just shut up.

"And how do you expect me to make those beads?" he snapped, glaring at Svara. She was pulling at his strings and he wasn't liking it one bit. Maybe if he just grinned and bore it, he would get used to it. "I can sew beads into clothes but I can't exactly make them." He was far from being a glassblower, and being near fire was a difficult thing for Strelein. Cooking fires he was alright with to an extent, but anything bigger and more powerful he was going to avoid like the edge of a cliff.

"Can anyone here make them?"

[/html]