Pop! Goes the Weasel
[html]

WC:300+

OOC: Froward to July 23

His mind was still muffled. He didn't really want to believe that his Leader since he was a pup was now on drugs and gotten kicked out of the pack. He was loyal to all three leaders, and would always do anything they required of him. However, Naniko had accepted him in as a a little guy capable of practically nothing. He would spend his life repaying her for her kindness to him as a boy. The mere fact that his white leader was a mother and a good hand with herbs struck him confused and lost. She knew the dangers of leaving things around pups, and one of her best friend's pups too! Even after being called on her actions she had still refused to stop her behaviour. He was firm on the idea that, if this was all true, Anu and Savina where right to take control of the pack. Crimson Dreams was about family and a leader that simply didn't care about another members pup being hurt because of her was no leader of Crimson Dreams.

Leaving the pack lands as the sun was rising he had managed to get into the heart of Halifax by the time the sun way high in the sky. His stomach grumbled slightly be it was ignored, he had to keep looking for Naniko. Looking around the street he stared at the two long lines of houses. Shrugging to himself he started towards the nearest house. He had to start somewhere. The door was left open, obviously someone had been in this house before. "Nani?" Stepping into the front entrance he smiled and started to wander around the house slowly, searching threw the clutter that had collected over time. He found no one as he circled around the floor and started upstairs. Maybe someone would be in the bedrooms?

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... m/ss_t.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

It was always interesting to see how the humans had once lived, though the dust and clutter that would usually make it harder to visualize a family living in such a nice place. Strelein had come to Halifax simply because it was a big place and he knew there was a chance to find sheet music and beads. The first house he came upon in a little neat row was devoid of any instruments and there was no music to be found. There was no particularly interesting beads either, despite there being a room with little girl pink walls. Somehow the plastic ones were not fitting and that's all the girl that once lived here had. She was probably too young for better quality.

Eerie as it was to be shifting through things humans once had, Stel felt no problem complaining on how uneducated the people were. They had no instruments! How could they possibly hope to entertain themselves with nothing but books and other strange things? Besides, the redhead was more interested in finding a grand piano or even a smaller one, just to play with it. He'd only gotten a chance to play a few chords the last time he found one.

Grumbling as he crouched in front of a bookcase in the master bedroom, the two-year-old suddenly paused. He heard a noise; the creaking of the staircase as if someone were climbing it. Rising, he moved quickly to the door, hoping to find out who was coming in and whether he should be afraid for his skin. Opening the door quickly, Strel practically popped out of it and almost into someone. He let out a scream of surprise at a stranger being right outside the door.

Clutching at his chest with a hand, Strelein glared at the dark stranger. "Don't do that! That's terrifying!" He grabbed for the door frame, so he could simply let his heart calm down from the surprise.

[/html]
[html]

The Knight took a step back and snarled as a stranger popped out of the door. As the new male yelled at him Jazper stared in, raising an eyebrow. "Excuse me, but I believe your the one that ran into me!" He resorted. What an odd creature. His golden eyes continued to stare at the smaller male holding his chest. Of course it was natural for him to be freaked out a little, I mean i was not every day you walked out of a door and straight into a guy standing over 8 feet tall let alone as broad as the door way itself. Honestly though, there was no need to grad at you chest. Drama Queen. "Alrighty then..." He mumbled under his breath as he turned around starting down the stairs. Best to get on to the next house if he was going to finish the street.

Taking his time to get to the door her called. "See you later then!" As he walked outside only to realize the weather had changed while he had been inside. Cursing under his breath he stepped back inside and shook out his coat, sending water splattering on the walls. Of course it had to rain while he was in a house with some guy he'd never met before. Sighing he walked back to the stair case, "Have you seen a white wolfess around these parts while you've been in town?" He questioned letting his size do the intimidating for him. Jazper simply was not in the mood for socializing, he wanted to find Naniko, talk to her to see if Savina and Anu had been right in sending her away from Crimson Dreams. All he wanted was to make sure Naniko was alright and staying in a house with a stranger until the rain stopped a little hadn't exactly been in his plans.

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... m/ss_t.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

He got no apology. How rude was that? Strelein growled back up at the hulking black wolf, suddenly conscious of his own average height. This guy was built like a goddamn rock tower! He could probably break the wall if he decided to do so. As alarming as that was, Strel truly felt no fear of this man. What was he going to do? Lob him out the second story window into the rain? The redhead had done nothing so there was very little reason to worry. With the stranger leaving, there was even less to be afraid of.

Strel scrambled after the black brute, about to warn him of the rain when the other returned dripping. Snickering slightly to himself, the youth sat himself down on the landing of the stairs, leg crossing over the other. Well that's what the guy got for being so rude and just taking off without saying a single sorry. What if the redhead had walked right into him, rather than almost? Maybe then he'd get a decent apology. He almost grumbled this out loud with the ebony male loomed over him like some demon from a nightmare. Strel simply gazed back up with a raised eyebrow.

It was hard to pretend that the sheer mass of the older male didn't affect his nerves, but the two-year-old tried his hardest. He cocked his head to the side, still looking upwards. "I've only been in town for a couple of hours, but I haven't seen a single person. Well, other than your fine self I mean." He smirked at Jazper, fingers running over the smooth surface of his bangle. "Did you lose someone?"

[/html]
[html]

His lightning colored eyes half glared at the excitable male who was now snicking at him from the stairs. If he had the chance to look at himself in the mirror he to would probably end up laughing. His fur that he had groomed ever so carefully into place was no even more spiked then before, the water acting as a gel of sorts. Giving a sigh of defeat he realized that purhaps he had been a bit rash. All he wanted right now was to go and find Naniko. He had to reassure himself by making sure she was at least eating properly and taking care of herself. If she wasn't he of course would try to convince her otherwise. Only thing was, he hadn't added this colorful new stranger into his plans for today and had, probably, been a tad on the bluntly rude side. His mother would be turning in her grave had she seen his behaviour.

"I'm sorry.." he mumbled as he walked towards the stairs and took a seat cross-legged on the floor. "Ya I guess you could say I've lost someone," He paused,"lost a lot of people actually." He was still slightly annoyed at this male for interrupting his search, and probably more so at the rain for stopping him from leaving. A rumble erupted from outside, a thunder storm was starting. "This female most recently though. Goes by the Name of Naniko D'Angelo. She recently left the pack and I wanted to make sure she was okay." He explained, withholding the facts about drugs. "Name's Jazper Rhiannon-Knight." He said in his normal dulcet tones, "Friends call me Jaz." Why had he taken on his adoptive parents name in the first place it made his introductions so long. "The whole Rhiannon name belongs to my adoptive mum, Knight is my blood line's." He continuously fought himself trying to decide to just be a Knight but, in the end he knew he would keep his Rhiannon name until he had pups to carry on the name.

[/html]
[html]

Leaning back against the dilapidated railing, Strelein rested his arms on his crossed legs. From the way the dark stranger described losing many people, the redhead could almost feel a pity party coming on. The guy probably wasn't fishing for sympathy, but Strel would've given him the pity, even if he barely knew him. Though it was hard to kill almost carefree personality that kept the redhead going, too many depressing things tended to send him spiraling briefly. Thankfully, it helped that this black wolf was no friend, so there was little chance of being affect much.

At the crack of thunder, the youth flattened his ears, looking affected by it. Thunderstorms weren't his forte, despite being able to handle rainfall. They were too loud, he thought. Shaking his head to clear it of the memory of the thunder, he sighed at the larger male. "Hmm. Never heard of her, sorry," he apologized, his voice only barely sympathetic. It was hard to be so, when he knew nothing of who she was or who this guy was. All that went through his head was that the guy had to be blind to lose a white wolf running around. She couldn't exactly disappear on command, so what was up with that? Though the fact that the brute wanted to check up on her meant that there was affection for her from him. "I'd help you look for her if she means that much to ya," offered the redhead, grinning as though he thought his proposal was noble of him.

"Oh nice name, Jazper. It fits you." The black wolf was certainly big enough to be considered on par to a knight. Strel could almost imagine the guy in medieval armor. He suppressed a laugh at the thought, choosing to examine the wallpaper instead. "I'm Strelein von Rosnete. Mom had a human obsessed gramps so she got stuck with a mouthful. None of us are even from area," he added offhandedly, scoffing a bit at his great grandfather. Returning his attention to Jaz, Strel raised an eyebrow. He changed the subject back to the missing female, "Why'd Naniko leave her pack? She get sick or something?"

sorry if it's weird. I got a little confused in the middle.[/html]
[html]

His offer to help his search scratched at his heart. Half of him begged for as much help as he could get. He wanted to find Naniko as soon as possible, in fact it was becoming quite the little obsession of his. With Mahlouk missing his worries haunting him if he didn't stay busy. Every night he would lay in his bed, staring at the crimson walls and wonder. Thinking about where he was, why he had left, if everything was okay. The white male wasn't actually small, but he was not capable of socializing in a manor exceptable to most. His speech was primitive and sometimes it was hard for him to express his feelings or talk for long periods of times. It was like he was a young pup, but his actions where so thought felt. "I'll find her eventually, I'm sure." He said with a nod of thanks. It was nice of him to offer in the first place.

He chuckled slightly, "Yes, well the name and body is thanks to a long line of warriors. My father told me when I was a pup that to be a member of the Knight family meant a duty to protect others. The size thing just was lucky breeding I suppose." Without the giant gene he probably wouldn't be where he was. His size simply let him protect others easily. "Well, I suppose I'm your human semi-obsessed acquaintance then." He chuckled with a wink. Humans where a huge hobby of his. Their inventions where certainly something he spent his time investigating. The last question caught him off guard. How was he suppose to answer that? Looking to the male he finally decided honesty was the best policy. "She's sick you could say." He mumbled. "Nani's been doing drugs behind the packs back and some of it was found by one of the other leaders pups. Needless to say she's been kicked out of the pack until she gets clean. I'm just looking to see how she's doing. I've known her since I was a little guy." Looking at the male once over a question shot out, "So do you know how to give tattoos?"
The dye in his fur gave the impression that he may know something.

[/html]