Play the game
[html]
My migraine is killing me so this post is crapness itself, but at least the thread is up Smile
---

That day was a sunny day, but it seemed to the young male that the weather was getting colder. Not right then, but like.. day by day. He'd been born in January, but remembered little from that time, and most of the time spent playing and learning to be an individual had happened in the summer. He was so accustomed to this summer warmth that he was mildly surprised that the temperature could go down. Of course, Alexey had been telling him about seasons and stuff, but he'd never experienced it, at least not as he could remember, and thus he was somewhat confused about it anyway. Confused or not, though, right now he was looking for a nice place to lie down, because he felt like it. Though, not just any piece of ground would do. Emwe wanted soft soft grass to put himself on, and he liked to look at the sky so he had to find somewhere with no trees. It wasn't easy, of course, but since Emwe was a very smart and good boy he would find one. He was like a detective! Looking at various places, his nose sniffed the air as if that would help, although it didn't much. Finally, he found the perfect spot, and eagerly laid down on his back, staring into the sky with his forelegs in an angle above his chest. A long and audible sigh left the boy as he closed his eyes for a moment. Mmmm it was lovely.

[/html]
[html]

For the first time in ages the sun was actually shining. Jael had finally been able to properly clean his snowy coat, removing all traces of mud and grime from his pelt, leaving it a pristine, flawless white. The ground beneath his paws was no longer soggy and damp, squelching with each step as he crossed the sodden soil. He rolled in the grass, reveling in the feeling of being able to lay down without dirtying or dampening himself and grinned faintly like a schoolboy amused at some joke of his own design. But this quickly passed, slinking through the trees as he idly searched for something to eat. A wolfen scent greeted his nostrils and curiously, cautiously the creature moved from the shadows toward a clearing, spotting the youth on his back with his paws in the air, watching the sky.

The distinct odor that permeated from his pelt was familiar and briefly the Inferni boy wrinkled his muzzle in disgust, quickly growing to dislike the neighboring wolf pack as he encountered more and more of it’s canine members. His half-brother resided there, along with a few more wolves that closed their eyes in the face of blind ignorance. But this was a child, and perhaps just yet he remained untainted by such asinine ideals. “I’ve heard it’s bad to stare into the sun,” he tested, smirking vaguely as he stood beside a tree not far away, watching the youth with molten eyes.

[/html]
[html]

A stranger's voice cut through his harmonic peace of mind as he lay there, but his scent had given his approach away by miles. He should, perhaps, have considered the male a threat, or at least have been concerned about such a scenario, but Emwe was untroubled as always. His pampered way of life did not include hostilities, fights or mean things. The meanest thing he'd ever seen was when Cercelee had ordered his mother to go away, but he didn't like thinking about that. Because he sort of liked Cercelee, even if she was strange and looked a lot like his aunt Mew. Actually, when he opened his eyes, so did the male in front of him! Wow! Maybe it was something about being around here or something. Still, the young male refused to take in the impressions on bloodlines and inherited looks. Something about his father made him not want to think about that, but he'd rather not think about his father either, so he'd settled on never finding out. Staring at the male, Emwe was dumbfounded for a while by all the similarities, but there was something about the way he looked that wasn't entirely right, either. And he smelled funny. Even at this age, Emwe had never met anyone outside Dahlia de Mai and his "Uncle Ly". finally finding his courage to speak, he squinted up and sideways towards the form of the male, still laying with his tummy up and exposed. I haven't... I like the sun. It's warm and nice. Hesitating, Emwe shot his silvery gaze to the skies again, before continuing, though uncertain whether his statement would go down well. He'd just recently developed his skill in politeness. You look a lot like the Rosea, and my aunt, too. But then again.. not really.

[/html]