Though the darkness breaks the light...
[html]

Strelein Big Grin

Mati knew she was welcomed here, and so she walked freely without hesitation. Her brother was a Knight of the Miracle lands, and only allied to Haven was an ally to her. So the tall wolfess moved along the beach, having started at the Crimson Dreams shore and traveling against the ocean. She had started her day early, and so when she reached the border it was just past midday. Purple eyes looked out into the pack lands, stepping lightly as to make as soft a sound as she could.

It was odd to be without the artist materials she normal traveled with, but for the moment she merely wanted to visit with her brother. Her meeting with Ares nights and nights ago had made her think more deeply on the subject of Haven’s relationship with Princess and if she was to ask anyone about love it would be her brother. Her mother was out of the question, well, either of them. The girl refused to venture towards the Valley her birth mother resided. She simply was not ready to face that yet, and Anu loved woman and she was too embarrassed to touch the subject with her.

So Mati looked to the better option, and the creature she felt closest too. It was hard to remember where his cabin lay, so the girl felt as if she was going in circles the moment she ventured away from the shore. Black nose pointed in every direction, hoping to catch his scent or at least that of the salted sea she had just left behind. Mati walked further and further into the pack lands, unsure where she was and what she would say when someone eventually raised the alarm of her trespassing.

[/html]
[html]
ooc: 300+ wc
baaaah delay ruined steady thread. I'm sorry, I've been kinda sick from FOODPOISONING OHNOES, and I am sorry :<

Snug against the backdrop of a magnificent old tree, Strelein pulled at the bolts on the instrument's head. The thing sat plainly in his lap, warm from the heat that his body contained. Every now and then he plucked at a string, then tightened or loosened the corresponding bolt. Grumbles of frustration were escaping him as the lute refused to be properly tuned. He'd be at this for nearly half an hour and the light at the end of the tunnel for the endeavor seemed more like a flickering candle at the bottom of a well.

What on earth is wrong with today? he pondered, recalling the day. He'd gotten up that morning to walk straight into a wall instead of the open door. Then, he couldn't find himself a proper breakfast and had ended up skipping that. When Strel had decided he had wanted lunch, he had to struggle for an hour to catch something. Sure the product was good, but the chase had annoyed him more than he would have cared. And now, his lute simply would not get in tune! What ELSE could possibly happen to make this worse? He grumbled again, smelling the rain on the wind. The wetness in the air was probably keeping the instrument from sounding its most superb. A curse escaped his lips, directed straight at the heavens above. It felt like someone was laughing at him.

Ears suddenly flattened and Strel silenced himself and the musical object. Sniffing the air and ignoring the scent of rain and weak salt, he could smell someone. Someone not of his pack. He almost cringed at the thought of a stranger so far inside the territory, wondering why they had not been found by someone significantly stronger or more important on the Cour's food chain. He was too young to die!

Rising, he gently nestled the lute at the base of the tree. Then, trying to seek out the source of the scent, he shiftily moved as quietly as he could. Strel did not need to go far to find the source. A rather not too terribly threatening source. At least it was a female, someone who looked much more afraid than he was feeling at the moment. Or maybe that was not fear so much as confusion? Perhaps she was lost? Clearing his throat, Strel stepped out into her line of sight, meekly grinning.

"Excuse me, miss? Are you lost?"

[/html]
[html]

oh no worries!

The Earthen toned girl just began to walk, a single strait direction. She would either find his scent, or walk strait out of the territory. Violet eyes focused on nothing but the ground, watching her step as she wandered. Then a smell, strong and near came to her. Eyes came up from the ground, to meet the voice and face of a stranger. He was polite, asking her kindly if she was lost. Mati only stared, as if her eyes had met something she had never seen before.

He bore a crown of crimson, with eyes that were a mirror of her own. She looked at the ring of color around his neck, and the artist didn’t want to look away.
“No.” She spoke, dishonestly. She was, but she wasn’t.
“My brother lives here.” She added, hoping that he didn’t think her an idle trespasser. She was the stranger here, and yet she didn’t want to be known as one.

“I’m Mati.”

[/html]
[html]
ooc: sorry for the delay!

Strel cocked his head to the side, eying the encroaching female with a searching look. There was nothing threatening about her, nor did she seem worthy of distrust. If her story was true, then there would be no problems with helping her find her sibling. Whoever he was. The truth was that he did not know who had siblings outside of the packs, and chances were whoever her brother was, he would not know after his absence. Maybe he could lead her to Jacquez or someone who would know?

He smiled pleasantly, though his usual eagerly happy grin was absent and had been replaced by a more cool version. A stranger was a stranger, but this was an unknown on home lands. Had to be careful no mater what. Had his day stared out significantly better, there would be warmer greetings and more robust body language. Life was tricky like that. Nodding at her name, he gave her his, "I'm Strelein." Feeling not inclined to give the rest of his name or nickname, the redhead quickly grabbed up his lute and strapped it onto his back. The belt that secured it was tight against his jacket. "Pleasure to meet you. Would you mind me helpin' out?" he asked, plainly about to follow anyway. "So you're going to pay your brother a social visit? Who is he, anyway?"
[/html]
[html]

what wait?? xD

The only intimidating factor of the Dreaming female was her size. She was the largest of her siblings, towered over her adoptive mother and even matching the male’s height while other females would be much smaller. But, her dirt tone and her bright violet eyes spoke of nothing but a placid pacifist. He seemed unmoved by her, only curious to know what her deal was and why she was here. Mati smiled at his introduction as she tried not to show the nervousness she had felt before he arrived. At his offer Mati was actually relieved at the thought of having someone who knew the way. But, she would be a fool if she admitted that she was lost. Instead she nod and spoke, “Sure” He was about to walk with her anyways, and did not seem intent on leading the way. “Just a visit.” Nothing more important then the in-depth conversations the siblings were prone to. “Haven, he’s a Knight here.” So if there were any problems between the two, he would be the first to know about it. A small warning that the colorful male was not to mess with her, and to show that she was intent on being on her best behavior. Still she couldn’t looked away from his bright fur, and even when she spoke it was his crown of red that she peered at not his eyes. “I like your fur.” She said as they walked.

[/html]
[html]
300+
ooc: the delay that was caused by me copying the last post and not changing the ooc message. Also i start rambling at the end of the post for some reason haha.

"Oh him," he sounded almost dejected by the name. Strel had thought they could have themselves a grand adventure to find the 'missing' brother. Now that was just too easy. The redhead had liked the male well enough, but did not remotely know him. There was very little to know about Haven, except that he was the pack's Knight as well as a musician. Also, he had one of the few horses at the stables, and could race with him. Other than those tidbits, Strel was simply an acquaintance of that ginger and it did not bother him a bit that he had not put in more of an effort. He had issues with getting closer to leadership, after feeling betrayed by his first pack's leader. Jacquez was a different story though, having been exceptionally eclectic for a King.

"He shouldn't be hard to find. He'll probably be near the stables, or at least that's what I think. Truthfully, I don't really know him well at all." The guilt in his voice was mild, though enough to hopefully appease Haven's sister. He turned slightly towards the direction he was sure was towards the stables. Strel would probably get them both lost legitimately; he still did not know the whole territory well enough. Worse comes to worst, he'd take both of them back to the beach and work from there.

Then, random as could be, the girl told him she liked his fur. He assumed she meant the red part, since the rest of him was as average as could be. "Why thank you. I like your eyes," he praised, chuckling slightly since the both of them shared eye colors. "Any particular reason you want to see Haven, if you don't mind my asking, 'course." It felt odd, talking to her. She was a year younger than him, that much he could tell from knowing Haven's age. Two years old and already feeling older? What a twist.

[/html]
[html]

oh yeah i do that too ><;;
300+

At his tone the Dreamer looked at him. Oh him? She wasn't sure what the male meant by that. It was her nature to become protective of her brother. The male was all she felt she had left, and he was a better beast then this one was. Colorful mane of not. The woman was the jealous type, though it was only a mild green envy. And she was also protective of those that she held dear, and Haven was the beast she cared for beyond all else. Even the thought that there was a creature on the planet that disliked him made her blood boil. A woman once hurt him, and she pledged that if she returned Mati would teach her a lesson if not take her life. Another temped him and Mati had not let her go without shaming her. His tone was not appreciated, "Yeah, him.", and her own was meant to leave a question in his mind. Do you have a problem with him

Perhaps he was in the stables. Mati hadn't thought of that before, always figuring that he would be at his house. Mati nodded, yeah it didn't seem like the male knew her brother well. Anyone that did would have good things to say about him. She was not amused by his compliment, unsure if it was sincere. In an instant the woman had gone from a timid trespasser to one that felt she needed to defend a member of his pack. Her anger was too much, and she looked at the ground as she walked and counted to ten. When she hit the tenth digit she tied an answer together for his questions. "Just seeking his advice, and to see if he is okay." not that it was really any of his business. Looking at him again Mati asked, "How long have you lived here?" Mustn't be too long, to not know Haven.

[/html]
[html]
300+
ooc: /dies of shame over delay

The redhead chanced a glance at the stranger female, raising an eyebrow at her. He noticed the tone in her voice and winced at himself. It had not really been his intention to give his own words such a meaningful tone. It had all been rather accidental. Strelein put up his hands, shaking his head slightly. "Oh no, I'm sorry. I didn't mean that rudely. I wasn't sure who your brother and was really just confirming it to myself out loud. I don't know him well enough really to say squat, I'm sorry," he apologized, rather guilty about it. A hand rubbed the back of his neck, running through the thinner lengths of hair beneath the long red strands. It was adorned with knots and the male knew he would need to restyle it and find a way to secure it better. It was beginning to grow out of his control.

"Advice? Perhaps I can help? Or is it a personal thing only he'd know?" he pressed innocently, not worrying about rebukes and consequences. Strel noticed that the female seemed upset, most likely by his words. He flattened his ears in a not so aggressive manner. He was not trying to anger anyone; it had been all an accident. Hopefully Mati had not already judged him on his careless remarks. Truthfully, he would try to get back in her good books, despite having known her all of five minutes. "How is it that you do not have your entire family in one pack? You seem to live so close, but your ties are to different leaders." The concept was not so strange, but he himself had left and traveled a far distance. There did not seem to be a great distance involved with the two siblings. Was this normal?

Looking upwards, the male sighed. "No, not long enough to say I've been here long. But long enough to know this place." He was being rather weird already and chances were this female would want to leave him be as soon as possible.

[/html]
[html]

no worries :]

If Mati had her way, every one she loved would live right beside her. She would make it so that she was never without family. Haven would be staying next to her room, and they would speak every day. She would knock on his door at night and they would share secrets like they had when they were pups. But, such a thing would never happen. And she found that she was without company so often. Solitude was becoming normalcy, and she fated that reality.

The male retracted his statement, and the brown wolfess looked at him with curious eyes as he did so. Her eyes were no longer narrowed with defensiveness but she looked away momentarily to take in his words and more importantly his sorrowful tone. Maybe she had been too harsh. The male didn’t know Haven at all. Mati also needed to remember that she was on his land not her own. If they were in Dreaming lands, Mati would have certainly expelled the colorful man at hearing his tone. But she was so very far from home. “Its okay.” She promised, smiling falsely as if she had very quickly moved on.

She looked slightly surprised that he wanted to help her with her problems, and taken so aback that she ignored his question and hastily answered when he asked about her pack. “Well.” the Earthen toned woman spoke quickly, “both my brothers moved away, Salem far far away and thankfully Haven settled here. Our mothers were leaders of Crimson Dreams, until one left…” the violet eyes fey paused considering the weight of what she was to admit, “because she was an addict. I’m the closest with Haven, we understand each other.” She ended with a soft yet sincere smile. Se would rather share her history then what was happening right now.

“You have no family here?” The Church woman assumed he was alone, having just arrived.

300+

[/html]
[html]

/slowfail done in school so it might suck lots

"It's good to have someone who understands what you go through," he said plainly, knowing that anyone else would have said the same thing. It was a typical response, but the redhead felt he had already edged on this stranger's bad list. He certainly practicually insulted her brother, which was never a good thing unless the sibling was an insane murderer. Haven was definately not one of those kinds of brothers.

When Mati mentioned her mother being an addict, Strel eyed her out of the corner of his eye. "Is she okay, or is she still...addicted?" Despite being overly curious as to what kind of addiction the female's mother had, he held back his tongue. He was not sure just what damage asking that could have caused - namely to his physical well being. "Well, at least you guys seem alright despite it all." He said, hoping that the topic would drop, more for the sake of the female. He had no idea what her emotions were on the subject and he did not want to cause her more pain over thinking about such things.

Shaking his head, the redhead smiled. There was mild malice behind his grin, but it was subconsciencely done. "Oh none here, no. It's better that they didn't come with me." But how he wished his brother had come with him, to ease his mild homesickness for the forests of his birthplace. "I left on my own, rather suddenly."
[/html]
[html]

postin from work..

If there was anyone that understood her, it was Haven. Mati sensed that there was no one else that truly understood who she was, where she came from and what to except from her. Though the young woman was fairly predictable, she lashed out with a mild ferocity that took some aback. As she had shown him just moments ago. Behind purple eyes there was hidden a passion that could not find direction and an energy that flowed endlessly. Mati found that pouring both out onto canvas and paper settled her, but there were moments where no outlet seemed fitting. Haven would understand, he would know what she was feeling. She could only compare it to the way he felt for Princess, she must be the same for Ares.

She found that even the conversation that she held with the male dulled the frantic feeling that had been raised within her. A small nod was given, yes Haven understood. When he asked of her mother she did not smile, and a bitterness came forth so quickly that Mati swore she could taste it on her tongue. "No, she's fine." Gone, but apparently fine. A new family, new children to dote upon and to please. Forgotten, Mati was left with a mother that held no blood of hers. Her adoptive mother had never left her, and would forever love her, but it did not ease the feeling of abandonment. "She moved, and has a new family now." Mati tried to sound happy for the white wolfess she had been born from. She doubted she could fool his ears.

Eyes looked at him as he spoke of his kin. Curiosity bubbled in her, and she hesitated to question further. He was a stranger, but had asked about her personal problems. It couldn't be too wrong to ask him. "Running away?" Maybe she would run away, just leave and start all over again...

300+

[/html]
[html]

no excuse, I'm sorry for the delay

Strel's eyes saddened at hearing the tone the female had in regards to her mother and her seeming abandonment. It did not hint that she did not love the woman, but that her actions had hurt her daughter. It was such a pity that something like that could happen to a family. The cons of the human virus could be severe to those misfortune to fall into their clutches. Yet the human's plight would be the presage that would warn them all what could go wrong. "But she still has to love you. You are her child after all." His words were questions and his face furrowed into look of mild pleading. It seemed absurd to him that a parent could really simply leave their children.

Eccentric or not, Strelein still held some of his old packs ideals and common sense. This place was blowing his prior misconceptions out the metaphorical window.

A laugh escaped the male at the accusation. He did not mind the female prying, since there was nothing to be ashamed about in his life. Not yet, thankfully. But he did half an awful long time to mess that up. "How'd you guess?" He grinned, not even remotely guilty about what he had done. "Though that's almost hitting the nail on the head. I left more because I couldn't walk on two legs. The alpha was hyper conservative." Strelein shook his head at the thought of walking around everywhere on four paws and trying to do the things he liked like that. Absurd. Simply absurd. "It was easier to find somewhere even a drop more reasonable."

[/html]
[html]

wrap up soon??

The pair continued to walk, though she felt as if they merely wandered through the woodlands of his pack lands. She didn’t worry that she would not make her way to Haven’s house or that she might not meet with his this day. The thoughts of Naniko had begun to weigh her down, and she had always found it difficult to rebound from the bitter and depressing thoughts. His words brought a fragile smile to her face, and all she could do was wish that it were true. Each day she felt the grip of that need for a maternal figure loosen, tomorrow she would feel less unhappy and more like a complete being.

His response to her question made her forget about her mother’s inabilities. He had been running away, and now the violet eyes girl wanted to know why and how. She smiled more widely as he did, feeling lighter and less plagued as he explained. But then, she looked to him with a questioning gaze. It was confusing, since Mati had always found that her four legged form was the more natural and conservative of the three. Mati was obvious with confusion and asked,

“You had to be shifted? All the time?” Mati pictured a place where there was no other option but their Optime form. The restriction made her uneasy.

Her artistic heart made rules and laws unfavorable. She enjoyed being creative, and free to choose just what she wished and wanted. To think someone would tell her when to be in what form was beyond anything she could imagine. She could obey the rules of the pack, having grown up with them and finding them reasonable and just. To treat each other with kindness was simplistic and not a hard thing for the Church wolfess to do.

300+

[/html]
[html]

300+
If you want to wrap up with your post, that's fine :0

A confused look crossed the male's face as he tried to figure out a reasonable answer to the female's question. Perhaps he had not spoken remotely eloquently enough to allow for complete understanding. Sometimes he did not really know what it was he himself had said moments after saying them. It was like a river, his mind, things just flowed out with nary a dam to lessen the flow. Sometimes he watched what he said when he knew it was a good time to do so, and other times, he was about as talky as a parrot.

"Oh, no no, I had to be in lupen the whole time. Forgive me, I wasn't very clear," he apologized, hand nervously rubbing at his bangle. It was a natural instinct of his now, after it had become a comforting object in his childhood. Strel had found the thing in a box of jewelry but the leader took it from him and spread the contents amongst the higher ranking families. "We also had to act as wolfish as possible. No clothes, no tattoos, no dye," Strel said, shuddering at the thought. "No music, sewing, art, nothing." Strel always wondered why more people did not leave the pack and find better prospects elsewhere. Perhaps their ignorance had caused them to cling to the old ways despite their own genetic mutations.

The dark frown that had grown upon the redhead's maw changed to a grin once he realized he had stopped smiling. "But that's in the past of course!" He laughed, letting it echo among the trees. Strelein glanced about, wondering exactly where their walking had taken them. A better glance told him they were approaching the stables as the trees began to thin out and there was a clearing and a shadow in the distance. "Ahh...we're coming close to the stables. Hopefully your brother will be there."

[/html]
[html]

i'm good here :]

Oh She thought is a sudden realization. How foolish she felt as he explained further his past situation. She looked at him again, understanding completely and now feeling like she hadn’t being paying enough attention to his story. Silently she scolded herself, and with a small smile she gladly listened to his past. It was a horrible thing, and the astonishment was written on her face as she listened. To not be able to express yourself, to be held inside and not allowed to be true to ones own nature. It was horrible. No art? No painting and creativity? Mati didn’t want to even think of what her life would be like if she couldn’t draw, or unleash her emotions on a canvas. It was as natural for her as breathing, walking and sometimes easier then talking.
“I’m glad you can express yourself now.” Mati spoke, knowing more how he felt then he might realize, since she found art such a prominent part of her life. And thankfully it was in the past, and they were both able to walk as they please and do as they like.

She could smell the horses in the distance, and see the shape of the large building beyond the thinning trees He had been nice to lead her to where he brother was most likely hanging around. It would be easy to find her way home from here, even if she could meet up with Haven. The tall wolfess continued to walk until she found the stables, the smells something unlike anything she had ever found before. With a smile the Dreamer spoke,
“Thank you, for escorting me.” Her tone was full of appreciation and honesty. If he hadn’t found her she might still be wandering around the woods without a chance.

300+

[/html]
[html]

Sorry for my rather large amounts of delays with the posts in these threads, and thanks for bearing with me Smile

"Thank you," said the redhead as he gave a gentleman's bow to the female when they stopped at the stables. Somehow they'd found their way to this place, thankfully. Half the time, Strel just wandered around wherever he wanted and then tried to find his way back home. At least he knew the territory far better now and getting lost was so much harder. "Not a problem, madam. Not a problem." He rose from his bow, grinning as he always did. He had been glad to help the woman on her way, despite their rather rough start.

"I hope you'll be fine getting back home, since I really have no idea which direction you'd be going to get there." Truthfully, he had to go home to fix up his room for the upcoming weather. Namely that meant that he needed to get furs or find some blankets. Not to mention find a way to paint the walls so they'd be less dreary. Or perhaps a painting or two or some large curtains.

Before he left, Strel got a good idea. "Oh, since you've been here so long, do you know anyone who can help me decorate? My place is a bit .... dull and I'm not exactly godly with brush and paint. Cloth yes, paint no." Odds are, she knew far more people than the redhead having been born here. Chances were that there were many people experienced with color on paper. Strelein was not very picky about who helped him as long as they did not want to stick a knife to his jugular.
[/html]
[html]

SSWM - 355

Mati smiled, though unsure if she would even find Haven among the horses. What she didn’t know was that she would likely see the Marshal of the Miracles pack. Seeing the horses would be interesting as well, and inspiring for the young artist. She had once ventured to the Dreamer’s neighboring pack to search for the hoofed creatures and left without finding them. She silently scolded herself, as she should have brought her sketch pad, but at least she could take a few mental notes as she watched them.

She indeed hoped that she would find her way home, but who knew, she might just find another member to guide her back home.
“I am sure I will find my way.” The Church woman reassured him that she would make it back. The redheaded male had been friendly and kind, even if she had been defensive at first. About to venture off on her own the tall brown furred fey caught his question before making her exit. Violet eyes met their match and she gave one more smile to the upbeat Miracles man. She thought for a moment, and found none other then herself fit for that task.
“I could help.” She spoke with a smile. There was nothing she enjoyed more then bringing someone joy through her painting.

“I paint all the time.: She added, incase he was use that she was the right choice for the job.
“Maybe we could find some pain in the city, I know of a few spots to search.” If she didn’t need to find Haven she would have gone to his home this moment to see what he was looking to do. She was excited at the prospect of helping him, and wondered if he was interested in a mural or if it was just a single coat of paint across the wall. But those were questions for another time. Her voice was filled with excitement as she looked at the colorful wolf, there was nothing she enjoyed more then painting, and if she combine that with helping a few found friend Mati couldn’t find anything better.

[/html]
[html]

472 SSWM
haha, when did you want to close this thread then? also, would have been STUPIDLY sooner if my new internet didn't decide to be emo and cut itself

The colored male gave a sigh of relief, not wanting to leave the woman on her own in case she would not be able to find her way home. That would not be the chivalrous way of a gentleman, to simply let her wander lost in a foreign place even if she had relations present in the territory. The guilt would have been bad for Strel and he would have to seek out Haven to make sure he knew Mati had been there and she had gotten home safely. He was not sure how the man would take the seeming abandonment of his sister in such an ungracious manner. Perhaps it would mean reprimands and quite frankly, the redhead did not want to gain some sort of negative reputation before he even really got a good one.

The most the redhead had expected the female to tell him was to look within his own pack for some help. The least he'd expected was a shake of the head and turn of the heels. What Strel had not expected was to find that Mati herself could help him. What luck! And to think, they had gotten off to a rather rocky start. Now, imagine, had Strel not watched his tongue and had let it waggle like a leaf in the breeze, he would not be a step closer to a nicer, happy home. "Really? You can? How? By helping me paint or by painting something special for me?" He simply beamed at her as he said it. Strel was so excited at the thought of even some dash of color on his drab walls. If there was a prospect of a custom mural on those walls, then by gosh, he would have hit the jackpot on the raffle. Now his mind simply rushed with ideas of what to ask of this foreign female.

What could possibly be the right choice for his home? Perhaps, if she did choose to help him, he would let her paint what she desired. Happiness on his walls. Yes, he quite liked the sound of that. He imagined a kind of pretty picture, decorating his wall like a fresco of the things that made him feel good or happy. Sunshine and flowers, butterflies and the warm swimming ponds. Fun around him as he slept, to warm him in the harshest blizzard. Yes, it was exactly what the doctor ordered.

"Oh I would love that! I would appreciate it so much. I could find a way to repay you somehow. I'll.... oh, I don't even know, but I'll find a way!" he cried, very giddy over these thoughts of his. "I can make you something, maybe. If we find cloth, I could stitch together something, anything!" Strelein laughed out, wondering why he was being so strangely loud and obnoxious.

[/html]
[html]

SSWM - 641

Mati had been so eager to visit her brother that it was almost too late to discover the friend that she had so recently made. But as she looked at the redheaded male she could only smile with the prospect of seeing him again, and with pain in hand. Of course she would still seek out her brother, but Mati was glad that she had run into Strelein when she had. It wasn’t often that Mati stumbled upon someone that enjoyed colors as much as she did. To think she had been so brash as to not even notice that he might the same sort of art fanatic as she was. He had been kind enough to bring her this face, and there must be something that Mati could do for him in return. Though she visited the Miracles pack often she was not all too familiar with its members, and would not just throw him and his decorating needs to the wind, not when she was experienced with a brush. Mati laughed at his eager tone, and only smiled for a moment.
“What ever you would like.” Was what she managed, her smile never fading. Mati would be beyond proud to leave her mark on another way, as she had her own.
“We should go to the city, find some colors you would like and then I might be able to paint you something too.” If not he could have his pick from her collection of paintings. Ones she had done herself and some she had gathered from the Manor and the city. The experience she had gained from her tutor and with the practice that she forced form her hand and creative eye daily Mati was sure she could give him something worth wild.

His appreciated words were more then Mati could ever ask for. It wasn’t everyday that someone even cared to listen to her artistic babble. Time after time listeners tuned her out and she was often left huddled in her room alone to experiment with pain and different medium. But, she could only shake her head at the colorful male. He had done enough, just by brining her to the stables.
“I’m sure we can arrange something.” She spoke with a light tone and a small amount of laughter in the syllables. Mati almost didn’t want to go, the questions burning her tongue. What were his favorite colors? Did he care for different textures along the walls, and how big was his space? Mati couldn’t imagine the sort of place he lived in, living in an interesting place herself. If he wished for a mural then she would need to know the subject and if it was a beach scene would have to explain as politely as she could how cliché that would be for a Canadian native. They were in one of the coldest regions, and one simply needed to live with it. But if he had a picture for reference or a wild idea then Mati was eager to listen. But, that would all have to wait.

Violet eyes looked back at the stable, biting her lip in conflict she found she didn’t want to go.
“We will search for paints, and then we’ll start on your walls.” she promised. But for now they needed to part ways and go in separate directions. Mati waved at the male, a smile on her face as she ventured between the fence posts and into the stables. It would be sometime before she met the colorful male again, but she wouldn’t forget the promise and would need to save up muse and inspiration for his mural. The Church woman silently hoped he would gather ideas for the mural, if that was what he truly wanted and would be ready to search the cit for all they needed.

[/html]