Grave of the Sunflowers
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... horses.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+
Here ya go <3

It was snowing. The flurries of white were mixing with the yellow leaves and bare skeleton trees. It seemed that winter had finally decided to descend on the world, bringing with it the heavy forbearance of white storms and raging wind bringing ice. Strel did not care. The weather could do little more than make travel long and give him colds. There was nothing to hate, nothing to fear, nothing to worry over. However, the part that did bother him was the cold. It had been only slightly warmer back at his old home, but from what he felt now was that it was not too terribly worse. That did mean it was going to be unpleasantly cold and the poor guy would try to refrain from venturing outside. He was a summer kind of person, and winter was exactly what he did not want.

His feet led him anywhere. He simply wandered around so as to keep himself from feeling the effects of the weather. Shivering, Strelein found himself at an open field. A quick look told him that it was a field with dead vegetation. A second told him the dead flora were sunflowers. Saddening at the location, the redhead shuffled forward, feet crunching on the cold ground and light snow. About him was his spare shirt and pants, having had his usual set ripped days earlier by Leroy, not that he would admit as much. No, Leroy would most definitely hurt him if it got out. The guy was such a grouch some times.

A stalk broke away easily from the ground, the thing stiff from the cold and the light dusting of snow. Strel crunched it up and let it drop before he looked up at the gray clouds. Every now and then snowflakes would force him to blink as they continued to drop from the heavens. He stuck out his tongue and his hands shot out to balance himself. He jumped about, trying to catch flakes on his tongue like some young pup in his first winter. This was his third. Someday, Strel would have to grow up, but now, he could be a like a child with no real responsibilities weighing heavily on his shoulders.
[/html]
[html]
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/4558 ... ecolor.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

OOC: <3 thanks for starting!

The male had been enjoying the snow. Bouncing in and out of it in his lupus form. He decided that he needed to have some fun, and with his kitten too, because he just couldn't be found without little Schwarz following right behind him. The kitten was having more of a hard time plowing through the snow though, because he was tiny and Daisuke, obviously was not so tiny, even in his lupus form. Though the snow was only plentiful in some places, the sunflower field, not so much. Though, the flowers were nothing but wilted bulbs and stalks. He looked along the field before he decided to go back and get his feline. He grabbed the feline like it's own mother would, by his scruff, and then he placed the feline on his back before he took off at full speed into the field of wilted sunflowers. The golden male giggled at he ran through the vast amount of space. The male had continued to run until his eyes found the form of another in a distance. His pierced audits pricked forwards towards the other, wondering whom exactly this was in the meadow, enjoying the snow like he. Maybe it could be a new friend!

The male wagged his long tail before he stopped all movement and concentrated on his optime form. He was getting better, this was a fact, but it still would take him a minute to just stop and clear his mind completely before he was even able to think about transforming. He did so though, his paws becoming hands and feet, his spine elongating, and becoming upright, while his legs grew longer than his arms, and his entire body shifted completely. Once he had finished, the feline climbed from his back to his shoulders, and the male stood up and started to walk towards the other male until he realized that the male was getting farther and farther away. That's when he decided to take off again, instead of his four feet rotating to make him run, he was using only his two (he found that running on his fours was awkward in optime) legs.

”HEEEEEYYYYY!!!!!” the male called out at the top of his lungs, trying to get the attention of the rather pretty looking male that he had seen. He waved his hand in the air, as if greeting the male, or perhaps waving to get his attention. Daisuke was quickly coming upon the male, and this was when the scent finally settled within his nares. He was a frenchy. Cour Des Miracles. Daisuke's tail wagged lightly as he approached the other and smiled to the male in a friendly greeting. ”Hello! I'm Daisuke, this is Schwarz.” he was sure to introduce the feline as well, since he remembered that Jazper was interested in the name of the feline as well. ”You sure have some pretty hair, mister. Oo, you're eyes are pretty too!” the male compliment, his tail wagging gently as he looked at the male, trying to find some more things that he could compliment on the male.

”Talk!”

mall fonts; text-align:right;">table by Ryne
Image by Tao
[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... horses.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+
Here ya go <3

The sudden loud noise caught the male unawares mid-spin and he found himself confusing air and ground. Strel fell, crashing into the remnants of the sunflowers of the summer. The last time he had been here, he had as well, and it seemed as though it were his fate to do so from then on. Chilled stalks were spat out as the redhead rose, attempting to dislodge a bit from his teeth. There was snow on his pants and cold dirt clumps had to be pulled from his hands. Feeling decently more dignified, the redhead turned to find who had caused him to fall so ungracefully. What he saw was a yellow ball - albeit huge elongated ball - of fur. The greeting was surprising and quite forthcoming that the redhead did not know how to react.

"H-hi," he managed, trying to get in his greeting between the pauses the other did, few as there were. Strel could barely glance at the kitten at the other's feet before he had to redirect his attention back. That was such an exuberant greeting that he questioned if he himself would ever greet someone like that. He settled on a 'maybe', since he believed with a best friend he could be exceptionally more obnoxious. "Hi, sorry, I'm Strel." His mind had finally pieced together what he needed to say and do. Took him a while, but the cold made the redhead simply useless at times.

"Cute kitty, where'd ya get her?" He asked, wondering why the other seemed so damn hyperactive. It was too chilly for that! Even Strel was slow now! His mood soured with winter and he could not help it. Such a thing was unavoidable. Really, he should have gone south instead of northeast. What was he thinking?

"Ah..thanks," he said as he smiled at the yellow furred male, cocking his head. There was no pack smell on this guy, so there was no fear. Not that Strel was aware of any packs having an issue with Cour des Miracles. "I like your piercings. Who did them?" he inquired curiously, wondering what kind of body modifications he could get done on himself. He had pierced his ear but that seemed like he had stopped short of the fun stuff. Maybe a chain or tongue piercing? "What are you doin' out here?"
[/html]
[html]

OOC: <3

It's a beautiful lie
It's the perfect denial

H-hi the male seemed to nervously speak to Daisuke. Well, he couldn't tell if the male as nervous or if the male was just cold. Hi, sorry, I'm Strel. the male then corrected his speech, sounding a lot more confident than he did just a few seconds before. Daisuke's tail wagged gently behind him. and his head nodded lightly as he put the name in his mind. He didn't know if Strel was short for anything, but he guessed that he would have to just call him "Strel" for the amount of time that the two knew each other. Cute kitty, where'd ya get her? the other male spoke to him. Daisuke cocked his head. "Her"? Daisuke then shook his head. No, no, no, no, Schwarz isn't a girl! He's a boy! the boy spoke cutely to the other. He put a hand on his hip before he stuck his pierced tongue out at the other for a moment. He then winked and chuckled before the other went on to speak once more. Ah..thanks...I like your piercings. Who did them? the other male spoke to him. Daisuke let his tail wag freely behind him.

My lady friend, Hanna did them for me! She also did my tattoo! the male spoke, as he quick turned on his heels and showed the male the big mechanical wings that were tattooed onto his back. He put his hands on his hips, and crossed them in the front and he looked back as well as he could in this position. Didn't she do the most awesomest job on them?! he asked, that bright and friendly smile never disappearing off of his golden maw. What are you doin' out here? the male then asked. Daisuke turned back around swiftly and faced the other male. The world is my playground, I do, and go wherever I wants. Schwarzy here and I wanted to get out of the den, and play in the snow, since you know, it's too cold to swim anymore... he spoke, confessing to him liking to swim. He sighed at the fact that he could really swim anymore, but then he let the smile appear on his maw once again. What're you doing out here, mister Strelly-poo? You smell of Cour Des Miracles, so what brings you outs of the packlands? the male asked innocently to the male, his head cutely cocking to the right as he awaited an answer.

Such a beautiful lie to believe in
So beautiful, beautiful it makes me!

[/html]
[html]
300+
Delay bad :< also, i now want to go to the Caribbean.

The redhead put up his hands in defeat, grinning at the younger male. This guy was so hyper, it was amusing. Just listening to the guy talk was giving Strelein some energy to burn, as if he'd hope to help the blond lose some of his. As Daisuke turned and showed him his back, the older male let out a whistle, hands on hips. "Well ain't that just awesome?" He put up his hands out forward, his fingers in the shape of a square around the tattoo. "This Hanna did a rather great job. I do hope you tipped her." It was quite well done, he had to say, and the design itself was pretty interesting. He'd never seen that kind of thing, but it reminded him of the empty plane husks he'd found once or twice on his journey to these lands. Though these were simply more interesting than the rusting chunks of metal that stuck out from a rusting fuselage.

Strel shuddered at the thought of swimming in this weather, or in the weather leading up to winter. The water was always chilly. It was much like the lakes near his birth, too cold most of the year to bother with. Strel had always wanted to go swimming somewhere warming, thinking that would be much nicer than the cold water he had to endure from his youth. "You're so insane to even try swimming in that water in the fall. It's freezing!" His ears fell flat at the thought of being submersed into that ocean, frothy and pretty as it was. Not really his idea of a fun day at the beach.

"Why, I have come for adventure." Strel raised his hand to the sky, palm flat up. He posed, letting snow flakes fall gently into his open hand. "Wherever my feet take me, I go." His body shifted back to something more normal, and his pink tongue stuck out briefly. "Or something like that." He ignored the pet name, since he was more unnerved by it than anything else. Was it not a tad bit too soon to be giving each other cute names? Wasn't someone supposed to buy drinks before that happened? "I got bored of shivering under a blanket."
[/html]
[html]

OOC: why? Because Daisuke's an islander? 538 to sosuwrimo

Why are you

here?
Are you listening?

"Well ain't that just awesome? the other male spoke, tracing the tattoo as a whole.

Daisuke giggled at the touch, it tickled through his fur that was still not as long as the rest of his

pelt. This Hanna did a rather great job. I do hope you tipped her. tipped? No, Daisuke

didn't tip her over. Daisuke cocked his head lightly, and turned back around to the male.
style="color:#6778b3"> I would never ever tip Hanna over! She's too awesome for me to do

something like that!
the male spoke to the other. Daisuke let his tail wag gently behind him

though, and his hand raised to touch his feline companion. He pet the feline for a good minute

before he placed his lips to the feline's neck and kissed it before looking back to Strel.
style="color:#6778b3"> If you want her to do something for you though, I'm sure she wouldn't

mind. She's from Aniwaya...
the male let the information pass his lips, knowing for sure

that Hanna wouldn't mind being talked about, especially if it was for art that she could commission

herself out for. If there was anything that shouldn't pass his lips, it was his adventures with the

coyote, Snake. His lips were more than likely sealed about his affairs with the boy.

You're so insane to even try swimming in that water in the fall. It's freezing! the other

male spoke. Daisuke giggled again. Noooo, you're crazy

for not swimming in fall! It's perfect temperature to swim!
he spoke, dancing slightly, as he

spoke to the other. Though...I guess I like the water almost all

times of the year because I kinda grew up around the ocean.
he spoke, running his hand

through his spikes before returning his hand to his side. Why, I have come for adventure.

Wherever my feet take me, I go.Or something like that.
the male spoke. Daisuke squealed

as the male mentioned this. So Strel and Daisuke weren't all that different. Daisuke cocked his

head for a brief moment though after the realization of him being in a pack dawned upon his

mind. Waitt...You're in a pack though. Wouldn't you get in trouble

if you wandered too much?
the male asked, truly curious. You see, the male was a pack

wolf for 10 months until he left the pack with his sister. During these Ten months, his father and

mother told him to stay close, and though he didn't always stay close, he was under the

impression that if the Alpha of a pack found out you were all over the place, that they would get

mad at you and maybe exile you or something to that degree. I got bored of shivering under

a blanket.
the male added. Daisuke looked up to the sky, and a flurrie landed on his nose.

He shook his head to get it off and then he looked to the other male and smiled again.

You got that right. I'd rather be having fun than sitting under a

blanket, miserable.
the male agreed. He then looked behind him to the big field that was

laid out before them. Hey Strelly...You wanna race? the male

asked, brow cocked and eyes on the other male.

Can you hear what I

am saying?

I am not here. I'm not listening. I'm in my head, and I'm spinning!

[/html]
[html]
750 WC/SoSuWriMo
He's an ISLANDER? AHMG. /cold

Strelein almost did a double take over what the tattooed male had said. He suddenly felt as though he himself had a terribly difficult time being clear. It seemed that it was hard for people to understand the meaning of his words despite their clarity in his head. Maybe everything was jumbled up somewhere en route from his mind to the open air before his maw. The redheaded male shook his head as if to clear it of the confusion, or perhaps to get rid of the road block between brain and tongue. Really, was he always so very obtuse? Were his words so bizarrely put together? Was what he said different from what his mind had told him was said?

"Oh... I don't know anyone from AniWaya. I only know a few people here and there, and mostly they're loners or in my pack. I guess I can ask others from back home if they know any AniWaya's." His words were more out loud musing rather than a truly direct conversation at the blond. Truthfully, he had planned for Svara to get him piercings and perhaps help with tattoos, but she had claimed her own life while he had be absent. She had plunged off a cliff, apparently, to a death far below any chance of survival. He heard she had done it and left behind siblings, or children, or something that had been dependent on her in some form. At first he had been so sad to hear that she had passed away, but as time went by, he felt she had taken the easy way out. Life required effort, and sticking through the bad times to get to the good. That was what he did. It helped that he was terrified of the beyond, especially having not enjoyed his life to the fullest. There was so much to experience. Surely Svara had not done everything there was to do. Surely.

"I grew up on lakes, not a freezing puddle of salty, stinging waves!" he exclaimed, eyes widening at the fact Daisuke revealed about himself. "We splashed around a weak pond compared to the roaring rapids you splash in." Strelein gave a visible shudder, almost feeling his hair rising like a cat's would. He would gladly swim in the late spring and through-out summer, but at the end of fall and winter were simply terrifying. What if he got pulled out in the undertow and drowned way out in the middle of nowhere? What a coward he was, and he knew it. Suddenly putting on a fierce face, and probably confusing Daisuke a bit, Strelein mentally slapped himself to quit his whining and fears. He had left his childhood pack and ventured north, braving the unknown. It was time to shut up or run with his tail between his legs.

Examining the ground around him for some form of living life, Strel absently answered the blond's question, "Huh? Not that I'm aware of." He looked up, showing pearly whites in a grin. "Otherwise, crap, I'm in so much trouble. Maybe they'll boot me for being so 'wanderful'." The redhead certainly loved to explore everywhere, and he had really never thought about the consequences or what the pack though. He assumed they did not care as long as he was still loyal to them and did not give away secrets. What secrets? Like they would trust the likes of him. Besides, it seemed as though Jacquez had no real secrets to hide from the other packs. And it seemed like the pack was too new to have a beef with another. "I think I'll be safe though. It shouldn't be too bad when I get back home to my little nest in the Hotel."

Daisuke glanced up, and Strel did too. He was rewarded with a snowflake in the eye, which he winced at despite there being no pain. Then, grinning broadly, he nodded. "Oh man, sure! Though I warn you. I look lean and speedy, but I'm such a slowpoke. I'm like a frozen river, honestly." Truthfully, he had no raced since he was small enough to tumble gracefully or gracelessly, whichever. That had been so long ago that he could not even remember what it felt like to be like a furry rolly-polly bug. "Please go easy on me?" he implored, giving the best puppy eyes he could give, considering he was standing there shivering slightly amidst a flurry of white.
[/html]
[html]

OOC: 665 to sosuwrimo;; Ja, He was born on Zirenta Island, (it's made up but it's still an island.) He also has an accent because of it, I just fail to mention it because I'm lame.

On a mountain he sits, not of gold but of shit
through the blood he can look, see the life that he took

Oh... I don't know anyone from AniWaya. I only know a few people here and there, and mostly they're loners or in my pack. I guess I can ask others from back home if they know any AniWaya's the other male spoke. Daisuke shrugged his shoulders and smiled at the other male. I guess I'm added to that list of loners. the male giggled lightly to the other before something all of a sudden came to mind. The male pushed it under a bucket for a minute. He wanted to be able to race the other male first before he told the male that Jazper had told him that the two should meet. How ironic that they had met. Daisuke knew that he heard the name Strelein before. The large ebon male came to mind finally and reminded the golden boy. I grew up on lakes, not a freezing puddle of salty, stinging waves! We splashed around a weak pond compared to the roaring rapids you splash in. the other male spoke. Daisuke giggled as the male too got excited about the differences in where they had grown up. Wow! I don't thinks I'd ever be able to live on a lake. The ocean is my mistress. I love her too much for me to stray too far. Though...It is hard for me to see her in the winter, because I simply cannot stand on the beaches without wanting to swim.. the male spoke, explaining to the male, even though the other male probably didn't give a shit about what Daisuke does in his free time.

Huh? Not that I'm aware of. Otherwise, crap, I'm in so much trouble. Maybe they'll boot me for being so 'wanderful'. I think I'll be safe though. It shouldn't be too bad when I get back home to my little nest in the Hotel. the boy spoke to him, and Daisuke giggled at the joke. "Wanderful" instead of "Wonderful". Daisuke had gotten the joke right away. He wasn't as dumb as he looked sometimes. He knew about word play, it was just some words that confused him. Tip was one of those words, just because Daisuke didn't understand the second meaning of the word. Daisuke's tail wagged lightly as he talked to the other, Daisuke really couldn't help it. The other male's excited nature was also making Daisuke more excited. You could say that the two were fueling off of each other's excitement. Strange, yes, but still completely possible. It just meant that it was an endless loop of excitement. I could be wrong, I mean, I never really did get a firm grip on Pack life. My father was always having to find me somewhere on the island because I was an adventurer even then.. the male explained, shrugging lightly, and figuring that he could be wrong about the packs and their customs. Daisuke was forever not paying attention when it came to lessons about the pack and pack life. He just...didn't care.

"Oh man, sure! Though I warn you. I look lean and speedy, but I'm such a slowpoke. I'm like a frozen river, honestly. Please go easy on me?" the other male spoke, giving Daisuke puppy eyes and a puckered lip. Daisuke was easily won over, and he cooed lightly. Of COURSE I'll be easy on you, strelly-pooooo. the male spoke, raising his hand to touch the boy's chin and then he pushed their noses together and gave Strel what humans call an "eskimo kiss" but of course, Daisuke didn't know this was called that. He did it just because he thought it was appropriate. He let their nose's part, and his hand fell back to his side before he lined himself up along the side of the other male and he then put his feline friend down on the ground. The bouncing of the feline would cause it to stick his claws into the flesh of the male, and he really did not want this to happen, so he put Schwarz on the ground and then pointed at him with his index finger. Schwarzy, you stay here. Strelly and I are gonna race tooo.... the male paused and looked up, trying to find a landmark that the two could race to. There was a large random stick in the middle of the field, once being a scarecrow more than likely, but now being a random post that was larger than the dead stalks of the sunflowers. To that tall post there. he finished and looked at the feline, whom mewed a few times and then sat down where the wolven had put him. Daisuke oceanic orbs fell on the other male again before he got ready to start racing. You ready? the male asked, cocking his head to the other.

From council of one
He'll decide when he's done with the innocent!

[/html]
[html]
590 WC/SoSuWriMo
second attempt at writing this, computer froze and I lost my lost post >>

Strel pondered for a moment what to answer, his long index finger jabbing into the air as though the reply was hanging readily there right beside him. "You could always hibernate." He felt silly answering with something as ridiculous like this, but then again, Daisuke seemed like the type of person to appreciate the silly, humorous, or just plain odd kinds of things. The blond seemed a bit too cheery, but Strel did not mind; he himself would not have to be the excited one all the time. It was easier to split the fun this way! The serious people were unnerving, because they seemed to tricky to entertain or to even get a smile from. It was much better this way, he decided. "That way you could sleep through the unbearable months," the redhead grinned at his joke, knowing it was pretty lame. Surely Daisuke would still laugh at it because of his good, rather happy, nature. At least that was the impression that was left on the older male. "You could always make a hut and live on the beach, if that helps at all. Though maybe it wouldn't, since you'd be tempted quite a lot." He shrugged, knowing of no solution for the blond to use in his case.

The redhead gave a deep shoulder shrug in response to the male's statements. "It's not for everyone, what can I say? I just need the social interaction. Plus having people to rely on makes me feel more safe at night sometimes," he stated plainly, feeling no need to hide a thing from the blond. Daisuke seemed beyond trustworthy. Besides there was nothing to not trust about the redhead. There were canines who disliked pack life for one reason or another. It was simply unavoidable since there were so many from different walks of life and backgrounds. "Besides, there are less reason for people to hate you if you're not from a pack they're supposed to hate and fight on sight," he added softly. This had not happened to him. Yet. Those alliances were always shifting depending on what happened. For now, Cour des Miracles had seemingly done nothing to anger another group.

He gave a short laugh at the nickname, finding it cute now. Though to see the blond come at him out of no where almost made him jump back a bit. Strel thought the guy was about to kiss him, but when all he felt was a nose rub, he raised an eyebrow, one eye slightly wider than the other. Strelein rubbed at his nosed and sniffed, taking in a larger amount of cold air in the meanwhile. Violet eyes glanced down at the kitten that Daisuke put on the ground, talking to it like it could understand him plainly. It probably could, since the the blond took it seriously enough. Then, glancing at the destination, the redhead grinned lopsidedly. He positioned his feet better, one forward, the other further back.

"Sure, that's fine." He nodded, eyes forward to the finish line he was now imagining in his head. "On my count," he continued, almost laughing, "3, 2..- go!" Strel took off early, laughing as he ran as fast as he could on his two legs ahead of the yellow male. Sure he cheated and gave himself a head start, but there was no point in arguing it now. Strel would still probably lose. Like he'd slip on some dead plant life and end up skidding to the end on his belly with a mouthful of dirt.
[/html]
[html]
James made this sexy table <3
OOC: SSWM:527

You could always hibernate. That way you could sleep through the unbearable months. the other male had spoken. Daisuke had barely enough time to sleep, much less do it the whole winter! Daisuke shook his head, and let out a livid laugh. The male was funny, even though the jokes that he presented were stupid, Daisuke liked to laugh, even at the stupid things. Life was too short for one to be always angry. That's why he was always happy. "Hibernation takes soooo long to end though! Plus, you wake up in the middle and you're all cranky and like 'RAWRRR'." the male spoke, his hands rising above his head, mimicking a bear. You could always make a hut and live on the beach, if that helps at all. Though maybe it wouldn't, since you'd be tempted quite a lot the male then went on to speak. Daisuke shook his head. Been there, though I usually dig a hole. I don't normally sleep in Optime. Since I was not born this way, I tend to like being able to curl into a ball and sleep with my tail over my nose. he admitted, knowing that he'd always be feral in a way, even if he did walk around in Optime more than his lupus.

It's not for everyone, what can I say? I just need the social interaction. Plus having people to rely on makes me feel more safe at night sometimes, the other male admitted to feeling more comfortable with more than one person around to protect him. Daisuke probably would have felt the same way if he was like Strel in that sense. Daisuke sometimes found himself to be a trouble maker, and he often wouldn't have others around just because he knew he was going to get himself into trouble eventually and he knew that his quick thinking would eventually get him out of a situation.Besides, there is less reason for people to hate you if you're not from a pack they're supposed to hate and fight on sight, the male read his mind really. Daisuke's mentality was stolen from him and put into the other's head. "That's another reason I am not of a pack. Associating yourself with a pack automatically means that whomever your pack is enemies with, you can't make friends with." the male spoke, adding onto what the other male already pointed out. "I would rather stay neutral, and be friends with everyone. Most packs take away that ability." the male nodded his head as he spoke before it was time for them to get ready for the race.

On my count.. the male started. Daisuke bent his knees, and spread his legs slightly, getting ready to take off as soon as the male finished counting down. "3, 2..- go! the other male didn't even say "one". Daisuke was thrown off by the male's cheaty way oh starting, but it only took him an extra second to respond to the "go" part of it all. The male took off after the other, Strel getting a few feet ahead of him because of his delayed start. He took off though, loping towards the other male, keeping up with the other male, simply taking it slightly easy since the other male "requested" it. If he had been running fully, the golden brute probably would have passed the other by now. Daisuke playfully ran alongside the male, letting out encouraging barks to the other male as he quickened his pace ever so slightly, to bring himself a nose infront of the other male.

"speech"

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... wtable.png); background-position: top-center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
like...week late...poopies. also, this is getting old.

Strelein shrugged, rolling his eyes slightly at the remarks the golden boy made. "Okay, fine, I'll give you that one, only because there is less to keep warm in lupine form." Strel certainly knew that when there was less surface area to heat up, the fewer body parts that remain cold because there simply is not enough warmth to go around. Though the redhead certainly loved to sleep all warm and cozy, he did not ever want to wake up cranky and cross, ready to beat friends into walls in a half-asleep rage. While the attempt would have been funny, considering his upper body strength provided minimum survival assistance, him knocking into people who would smack back would have been bad. Well, for him. And to the matter regarding the golden male's status in the world, the redhead only nodded in agreement. He had given his own reason for pack life, but he fully agreed with Daisuke's. They were logical and reasonable, knowing the fluctuation of alliances in the life of a pack wolf.

The other male was teasing him, rather easily too. Strelein had warned him that he was no match for a wolf who loved to run and race around. As a pup he had been all for running around like a mad beast, but his need for speed had died out quite fast when his fascination for the humans' world raged like a wild fire. Even if he tried to push himself to his brink, the blond male would have probably laughed somewhat carefree and run a bit faster to stick with his pace. But then he had the audacity to keep pace, but a few inches in front of him. The encouraging noises made him whine back a bit at the golden male, wishing the teasing and mockery would cease. There were few things he liked less than that. Fighting, pain, and accidentally ripping cloth were ones below teasing.

"You're making fun of me!" he complained, letting a halfhearted grin form on his face, breath making white clouds before his nostrils. Then, a wicked grin suddenly appeared as the redhead made a lunge for the golden furred boy when his eyes were turned away from the competition. Strel would probably lose in a wrestling match too, but he did not voice that one out loud this time.
[/html]
[html]
ooc talk; James made this sexy table <3; I figured you wanted them to tumble around, so I pped it, I hope that's okay. <33 SSWM:325

The male added in how Daisuke had proved his point, and the golden male let it drop with that. He was happy to let if drop at that, because he wasn't going to dwell on it. The start of the race was too soon. The other male seemed to think that Daisuke was teasing him, which was probably true, but Daisuke was too thick headed to realize that he was being stupid and teasing the other boy. "Not-uh!" he defended, his lips holding a wicked grin (not scary, just silly) and he turned his head away for a moment, focusing on the finish line head. He had quickly got lost in the competition for a minute before all of a sudden..He was being crashed into. The blonde male was quick to be thrown into the ground, the other male tumbling with him. Daisuke was truly surprised that he had let his guard down like that, and now he knew why daddy's words were so important to live by.

The two went tumbling down into the snowy ground. Daisuke rolling a bit and landing on his back, and the other tumbling with him as well. Daisuke stopped himself, and then looked up at the male. "That was totally cheating! Strelly-poo, you don't tackle in a race!" the male spoke, his maw letting out a light hearted chuckle at the other male. He couldn't help but laugh at his own mistake. He took it like he wasn't effected by it, but in somewhere deep within the back of his mind, his father was making his point and telling Daisuke to stop letting others take advantage like that. Daisuke wanted to have fun, so he planned on having fun, so he couldn't help but fall back into puppy habits of letting himself be startled by a sneak attack. Daisuke nipped at the male's shoulder before he pounced on the male, attempting to make them tumble around some more.

"speech"

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... wtable.png); background-position: top-center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
most general pp is totally okay with me c: I put in a small pp as well, I hope you don't mind that

The ground was cold against his back, clothed as it was with scavenged cloth and thread. The chill of the small layer of snow seeped through the material rather quickly from the weight and heat of the redhead to push and melt it rather rapidly. He let out a harmless growl, more at the fact that the snow was cold than the fact that Daisuke kept them rolling. Somehow the pair of them ended up on top of each other, though Strel ended up facing the blond, who was beneath him in a rather suggestive position. He flushed a bit at the way they had landed, but was glad to know that this was all quite meaningless. It was just for the sake of having fun and being warm. And that they were, were they not? So all was good! Nothing to worry about. Besides, it was a fun tumbling, like a memory from his puppy days of rolling around with his litter mates and then falling all over his older brother.

Laughing, the redhead stuck out his tongue childishly at Daisuke, grinning. "It's so not cheating. You were going to win anyway, what are you complaining about?" he finished, laughing again. He gave the blond boy a briefly serious face before letting slip back into something more commonplace for him. "And I do what I want! I'm an adult, ya see?" he cried out, all in good nature fun, as the male beneath him bit at his shoulder. Sure it was gentle, but it was a surprise attack. Strelein sat back, supporting himself on his legs instead of knees and arms. "Oh you little-" Strel murmured as Daisuke jumped him, laughing all the while. There was no malice here, no real fighting. That was nice. This was the kind of fighting that the redhead could tolerate or even participate in without losing too much blood, or any blood really.

"I will win! Must overcome blow to racing ego!" Strel gave a little fake growl as he fell back with Daisuke crashing at him in a pounce. The redhead countered with an attempt to shoulder the blond back. Instead, he somehow managed to grab the blond instead, trying to roll them both to the side. Strelein could not help but notice how far off the racing path they managed to get.
[/html]
[html]
ooc talk; James made this sexy table <3; Totally is cool over here <3 short Dx SSWM:238

The male tried to say that he was not cheating to Daisuke, but Daisuke knew better. "PFT! You TOTZSKY cheated! You's lying! " the male exclaimed, his words failing to be completely clear because of first, his accent, and second because he was giggling and was completely playing around. Then the male went on with a serious face and said something about him being an adult and doing whatever he wants. "Yeah, but cheating is cheatttingggggg, adults have to pay for cheattinnngggg" the male spoke, poking the nose of the other male and giggling lightly. Again the two tumbling bodies tumbled through the snow, both of the males having snow clinging to their fur.

The male suddenly exclaimed something in the air, his racing ego obviously had taken a blow in the face by Daisuke, and the other male had now been trying to make up for that by wrestling Daisuke to the ground. The other male let out a play growl, and Daisuke responded with his own as he was pushed back into the snow. The two were tumbling around some more, each of them struggling to be over the other. At one point, Daisuke had finally gotten the advantage, and pinned the other, and he looked at the other for a moment, his chest heaving from the struggle. Jazper was right. You are fun. the male finally spoke, his chest still catching up with his body.

"speech"

[/html]
[html]

Of course Strel knew that he would never be on top of anything, or anyone, in a fight or otherwise. There was always such a difference in muscle mass between him and most other males. What a shut in, honestly. Maybe he could win against a girl, but there were girls who managed to outweigh and out muscle mass him at a single glance. It was alarming. But right now, he wanted to try to win. It was exercise, and it told him what skills he would need to work on. Should he choose to ever bother taking the time to work on them of course. There was no reasonable explanation for him ever to start working out actively. He was no warrior, nor was he about to go fight wars in the front lines. No way, he was probably only ever going to be a helper in the background, providing cloth and other scavenged materials.

Somewhere along the line, the male started breathing rather harshly from the effort of trying to get the upper hand against a stronger opponent, playful as the fighting was. The breath, both of theirs, was making clouds in front of their faces as they struggled. Then finally, the blond was the discernible victor in the contest of strength and tactics. The redhead gave up, letting his arms flop to the ground with a thud. Underneath the layer of winter heavy fur, the redhead was sweating slightly despite the chilled air hanging about them. Lying there, trying to calm his breathing down, Strelein let the winter wind cool him off from the tussles.

Then the blond mentioned a name that Strel had not really heard in a while. Truthfully, he had only met Jazper once and the timing had been terrible. Apparently his leader had left because a pup had gotten into the leader's stash of drugs and could have died. He had gone to look for the woman, but found Strel by accident instead. Their meeting had been brief but Strel knew of the man. "Jazper? How is he? And what did he say about me?" he asked, urgently, trying to push Daisuke off of him. Boy, he sounded like a bit of a creeper, asking about a guy like that. He barely knew Jazper.
[/html]
[html]
ooc talk; James made this sexy table <3; Dx SSWM: 439

Daisuke had the male pinned, and he seemed to finally give up. He was quick to go on about Jazper. He asked weither if Jazper was good, and what exactly were the details. Before Daisuke could really answer, the boy had been struggling again to get himself from under Daisuke. The blonde male chuckled lightly before he got off the male, and sat down a foot or so away, his legs crossed out infront of him, and his hands on the ground behind him, holding him up. "Welll.... His exact words were..." the male started, going on to dramatically emphasize what the male looked like, by straightening his shoulders, and puffing himself up as big as he could, and even attempting to spike his hair in a mohawk instead of it's liberty spikes. "You should meet a guy named Strelein. You two would hit it off." he spoke the exact words of the male named Jazper, mimicking his voice remarkably well. The male then settled back down and smiled as well as chuckled. "He was pretty good looking when I saw him. He had said something about his little puppies. They sounded so adorable! And listen, he even gave me a guitar! I was sooo happy! It was so awesome! I play that thing, like everyday." the male spoke, nodding his head wildly as he spoke to the other male, his words excited, as if they weren't thought of at first before they were blurted out.

Daisuke needed to do something nice for Jazper, but he was not so sure what he could do for the male quite so yet. The other seemed to have many things that he needed. Maybe Daisuke could find him a necklace, or find something that he could make on a twine necklace. He'd find something to give to the other at some point. He could tell that Daisuke was thinking about something. He looked to Strel for a moment after he finally decided to ask. "Strel...What do you know how to do?" the male asked, wondering what skills the male had. He had to be good at something. By the other male's appearance, he could see that he was materialistic. He probably liked to lounge in the buildings. Daisuke didn't like to make assumptions though, so he was quite to regret the thoughts of analyzation of the other male. Daisuke awaited the male's answers, wondering truly what this male could do. Daisuke was always fascinated with the abilities of others, especially since he was always willing to learn something new. Learning something new to do was part of an adventure, was it not?

"speech"

[/html]
[html]
here you goes

The two year old mimicked the blond's pose, though his movement into it was slow and stiff from the rough housing. He shook his head to get any dead plants out of his styled red locks. To be certain, he ran a hand through them, picking out crushed petals and dried up stems. Well it was good to hear that grumpy black wolf had somehow found some sunshine to lift him from his gloom over his leader's drug habits. Strelein shrugged at the mention of puppies, thinking that Jazper was not the sort to have children with someone, in all honest; he had not come off as the planned fatherhood kind of guy, though there had been a definite air of responsibility about that man, though that was probably why the redhead never really chose to go out of his way to seek him out. Though the Cours des Miracles male did give the loner a smile at the thought of the guitar. That was quite kind of Jazper to bestow such a gift.

"Oh really? You play well?" he asked, crossing his arms across his chest now that his breathing had stabilized, thankfully. "I can play a mean lute or piano if you want to jam sometime." Of course he had not touched a piano in almost nine months and his lute was collecting dust in his room. He would be rusty but he was certain a few moments of practice, ear shatteringly bad as it would be, the sound should go back on par. "Though I'm kind of out of practice." Rather quite a lot out of practice, really. Strel's back relaxed as he felt his body's temperature return to something close enough to normal to be comfortable.

Strelein gave an indignant sound at Daisuke, as though the blond had asked him if he was remotely useful. It sort of sounded like the other male implied that the redhead was a lousy pack member, doing nothing but sleep and mooch. Cheeks puffing out as the redhead gave Daisuke a dirty look. "I'll have you know I make up for my pansy weak body with skills," he said with a huff, face relaxing because it was obvious that the blond did not mean it in an insulting manner. He just did not seem the type. "I sew. Make clothes. That sort of jazz." Yes, Strelein's skills were rather girly, something most men in the human world would not bat an eyelash at trying to attempt. What did he care? It was fun and it was useful. Worst case scenario, he would find cloth for bandages for the Apothecary.
[/html]
[html]
ooc talk; James made this sexy table <3; SSWM:679

Try and cross me
Take me, tease me
I want to fall

The male moved over and mimicked his own position, his own movements being like he was an old man or something. Daisuke held his tongue, not letting a smart comment pass his lips (afraid that the other male might take it offensively). Daisuke had not gone through the whole grooming back of his liberty spikes, him not really caring if there was leaves and stems unless he could actually feel them poking into his skull. Instead though, he shook his head much like he would do if he was shaking off water in his lupus form. He shook violently for a good 30 seconds before he stopped and looked at the other male, whom had went on to ask if Daisuke played the guitar any good. "Well...I dunno if I'm good at it. I pretty much play by ear, I don't know very much as far as actual cords and stuff. " he spoke, nodding his head lightly as he did so. The other male also admitted that he out of practice. Daisuke couldn't say much about that, simply because he tried to play for atleast a few minutes everyday, and it wasn't like he couldn't take the guitar with him when he went adventuring. Sometimes it was easier to move without it yeah, but he often didn't mind slinging it around his back and carrying it like that. "That doesn't matter, I'll be working on harmonizing. It'd be my first time actually playing with someone else...Though, this is also the first time I'm hearing of a lute. Mind sharing? " the male was curious of the boy's lute. I had no clue what it could have been, simply because he had only heard of a guitar. The islander did not have any instruments where he grew up, much less anything else that this new world had to offer. There were no luperci, no humans.

The other male went on to finally speak about what kind of job he had. He had said something about being weak. Daisuke figured the boy was slightly weak, but he did know how to put up a bit of a fight. Daisuke smiled at the other, his knees being dragged in closer to his body, and his head resting on his knees. "You don't give yourself enough credit." the male spoke at first, but as soon as the other male said that he sew, Daisuke cocked his head to the right, his audits spread apart, though cocked at the male. The male quickly said "make clothes" after wards. So he made things like those pants that he had found awhile back? The reason he hadn't been wearing them was because He didn't know what to do with his tail. There was no hole in the back for it, and he just was confused about the general idea of wearing pants. At this moment, Daisuke had realized that the male did wear pretty clothes. Probably the reason he he could make clothes. "That's pretty cool actually. I honestly have no clue how to do that, so it actually is a pretty cool skill, man." the male spoke, his smile genuine to the other, and his head nodding lightly. "I do have only one piece of clothing. It's a pair of pants I found in Halifax one day. They are split between red and blue, and then they have thin little black lines going down them." the plaid pants were in his den, still waiting for Daisuke to actually wear them. "They don't have anywhere for my tail to come out of, so I don't really wear them..as you can see.." the male gave a silly grin.

"Where I came from, there's no humans, Luperci. So being from there, I don't know a lot of things around here. I've never seen more than 90% of the things that I have seen here." the male spoke suddenly, figuring that he might as well explain to the male about why he might have been stranger than most, asking about things that seemed to make sense to everyone else.

"speech"

[/html]
[html]
Fooshillie >[

Strelein licked at the air to try to catch a snowflake or two, watching with curiosity how Daisuke was shaking his head. The redhead looked rather confused as to why the male was doing that, so violently to boot. He was about to ask, actually, when he noticed the small objects fall from his hair back to the ground. Oh! So the blond was just trying to groom out his mane without using his hands. Strelein chuckled at him, hand going up to his lips to guard his laughter from the other male's view. Needless to say, it was hard to block a laugh with only a hand so it was very doubtful that Daisuke did not hear the sound, unless his head was spinning too fast. "Careful, don't want to loose your head," warned the redhead, snickering slightly at his own lame word play. What was up with him and his bad jokes today? Normally he made far less many of them and was simply more charming than this. Maybe it was the weather changing from fall to winter that did this to him. Perhaps if the winter simply wore on for far longer, his much more cohesive side would take over once again, and there would be less stupid jokes and puns that were not all funny. That was probably why Strelein was not a writer, nor would he ever become one, not being able to read and spell aside. "I'm sorry, I'm really bad today," he laughed at himself, giving himself a dark look, as though that were possible.

"Oh I haven't played with anyone either, since human things were very much so forbidden in my old home," he added nonchalantly, not really caring if anyone knew about his old pack and their rigidly conservative ways. That was probably why his lupine form was such a hassle to be in; it gave him bad, angry feelings and that was not something Strelein von Rosnete cared to have. Giving a look of surprise, having usually encountered people who either knew what a lute looked like or did not care to find out or that saw him carrying it on his back. The redhead lifted his arms and with his two index fingers he drew a general outline of the instrument in the air. "Well, it's like a guitar, I guess. But it's neck is shorter, like a lot shorter. It's body is more of a pear shape than a...uhm... gourd shape." The Cour des Miracles male paused, tapping his finger against his chin in thought. He tried to remember the last guitar he saw and compared it to the instrument sitting in his room leaning against the wall. "I know my lute's color is a bit different from any other guitar I've seen, but I suppose that's just a manufacturing thing, not a difference between the two instruments. It's also got more strings than a guitar, and the pitch is a bit higher. I dunno, I learned to play it by just going in swinging," he finished with a shrug, balancing himself on his palms before his crossed legs.

Grinning rather proudly, the redhead eyed the blond. "Oh I do, I have a very bloated ego, but I try not to show it with new people. Don't want to seem egotistical, you see." He waggled his finger in the other's direction. "Why would I want to go around saying I'm a godly beast at sewing?" Rolling his eyes and leaning back up, body far less stiff now, Strel crossed his arms in a sort of defiant move. He somehow always managed to steer conversation towards sewing and clothes, what a freak. "As queer as I am, I'm not about to admit to something that'll make me seem superbly more queer."

Though Daisuke certainly did not say anything bar complimenting the fact that the redhead could sew and make clothes. He nodded once more, noticing indeed that the blond was not wearing pants, not like Strel was. "I can fix that for you, if you want to, you know, actually wear them." He was, indeed, suggesting to help the boy. His skills were starting to feel truly viable. As though people actually did need him for something, albeit not life threatening or of terribly major consequence. Well, his own idea about his skills would certainly blow the neccessity of it far out of proportion, but not so much as to say that it was important to existence. Maybe it was a key player in the meaning of his own life, but not of everyone else's. Strel could safely say that he was more useful on a far more shallow level than some other jobs like the Apothecary or the Knight. They had more important jobs than the one he craved. Strel wanted to be the one job that was the only suited for him, apart from Bard, but that was already taken by Ruri, and she certainly deserved it more than he did.

If there was something behind the male, Strel would have leaned back against it with his arms behind his head. As it were, there was nothing there to do so. So the redhead chose to rest back a bit on his arms instead, looking quite content with his lot in life. "I hear you. I was raised in a pack that was so ultra conservative that I had to secretly go off to find human things and fear beatings later if I was found out. Death maybe if it got too often, but banishment more likely. I left before I would let that happen. Leaving with honor and dignity intact was a better deal than leaving with growling pack mates raising their hackles at you as you slink away with you tail between your legs," he growled a bit, looking rather annoyed by the mention of his old home. Strel let his face brighten again, turning it to grin at Daisuke. "What was your home like? Who'd you live there with?"
[/html]
[html]
ooc talk; James made this sexy table <3;
Oh shiznit, Jacoby finally picked out Daisuke's voice. SSWM: 917

Don't save me, don't save me, 'cause I don't care
Don't save me, don't save me, 'cause
I don't care

The other male said some random puns to the other as he shook his head, though Daisuke shook then off..Literally. He did let out a small laugh when he stopped shaking his head though, as to slightly acknowledge that the male was trying to be funny. Daisuke wasn't picky about jokes. Jokes were jokes and they were funny either way. He'd offer a chuckle even if the male did not get it (which was rarely because even though it didn't seem like it, Daisuke was rather intelligent.). Daisuke was just kind in that way. He would laugh even if it wasn't funny, or if it was just plain up retarded. The male then went on to apologize about the pathetic joke. Daisuke released it with a wave of his hand. "Pfft. Don't worry about it. I like jokes. All kinds of jokes. No matter how bad." the male commented letting the subject drop with that.

The other male went on to speak that he had not played with anyone else either, so the two were on the same page as far as that went. Daisuke nodded his head and his grin grew wide on his face. He did not speak yet, because the other went on the speak about this lute instrument that he had played. The other male described the Lute as a smaller guitar with more strings, and a different shape to it. Daisuke nodded his head lightly to the other, signaling that he did understand what the male was saying, and he could somewhat imagine the look of a lute. "It shouldn't be too hard to harmonize with each other then since they are sorta the same.." the male spoke, nodding his head again and letting out a small chuckle. "That also means that we pretty much learned our instruments the same way as well." the male went on to comment to the other, his head continuing to nod lightly as he spoke. His own hand raised to his chin, mimicking the other male, though on a subconscious level instead of straight up mockery.

Strel then went on to speak about his sewing, and how he didn't want to be known as egotistical, or even more queer than he already was. Daisuke was unfamiliar with the second meaning of queer, and assumed that, right off the bat, the male was just meaning it as "eccentric" or "odd". His parents never told him the second, third, and forth meanings of the word. This confusion in lingo made the male cock his head to the right, and one of his audits to fall slightly back, while the other pointed to the male. It gave him a puppy-ish look. "What's wrong with people knowing that you're happy? I mean, Daisuke likes to show that he is happy all the time...Eccentric even." the male spoke about himself in the third person as he put his hand on his chest, he couldn't help but touch the scar that he held on his chest, caused by the sword wielder female Infernian. He traced the scar subconsciously, the feel of a scar beneath his hand being something that utterly turned him on. Why? Well, because it was an orgasmic feeling to the male. He did it without noticing before the other male had told him that he could fix his problem with the no hole being where his tail would need to come out of. Daisuke smiled and nodded his head. " That would be sooo awesomness if you did. You seriously would make my day. They are the coolest pants too, I can't wait for you to see them!" the male 'squeed' as he wiggled in place. He held that big grin on his face. "I would wear the shit out of those pants if they had a tail hole, ya' know." the islander spoke, islander accent ringing in his voice.

The other male went on to speak about his homelands. The male explained that he had to stick to his lupus form and all that jazz. "I lived in a Cove. Qixak Cove. It was on an island pretty far from here, and it was small, not like here where there is more land than water. I grew up with my father, mother, brother, and sisters. Though...I only lived with my full family for 4 months, before my brother assassinated my mother, and someone whom we don't know, killed my father. My big brother fled, along with my little sister, Ryn. My other little sister, Kaetel also disappeared for some time. My big sister, Pachi-Pachi was the only one whom stayed with me, and we left Zirenta when I was about...10 or 11 months. After I turned one, I was on my own, and I came here. "the male spoke, pretty much telling the male of his entire life up until he had come here. He left out minor details, and only spoke things that were most important. He was only secretive about things if he wasn't asked about specifics. It was more of a "if you want to know, you have to ask" type deal with this male, for he always seemed to leave details out unless specifically asked for them. What did the male need to know about him anyways? " Sometimes I miss it. Most of the time I don't. I've had way more fun adventures here, in Nova Scotia than on Zirenta. Zirenta was too dramatic." the male spoke, commenting on how he liked it here better.

"speech"

[/html]