[M] I Used To Live Out On The [M]oon
[html]

WARNING This thread contains: graphic sexual content, graphic violence, or extremely offensive material starting with the 4th post. Reader discretion is advised.
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... etable.png); background-color:#c40000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: Meh, Jacoby sucks for making this wait. >.>; I guess this can be set for today since he needs threads in feb. nasty beginning post. Mehhhh.. [m] for sex

To the leader, the pariah,
The victor, the messiah,
This is war.

He had his pants still being tailored by the other male, and he had remembered that he would need to go to the other male's dwellings. The last few days had been hard on the male, since he had been getting used to his audit being slightly fucked up, and uncomfortable as well as the fact that he had been worrying about his friend the last few days until Snake was able to go back into Inferni, him ready to go right back into battle and everything. The wounds that the other male had were horrible, one being on his shoulder, and the other being a slash that went vertical down his side. Daisuke felt bad for the other male, since Snake had been more injured than himself, for all he had was an audit that had been ripped at below his piercing. Any higher and his Industrial piercing would not be industrial anymore. It would more than likely have made him be completely identical to his father. He loved his father, but he did not want to resemble him as much as he already did if he could avoid doing so.

The male was quick to go over the borders of the pirate pack lands. He knew his way around the place a bit, from his two other times he had found himself here. He found his way to the hotel, where the Strel had told him to go. He had quickly opened the hotel door, and found the stairs and traveled quickly up them. He sniffed around for the scent of his friend, also finding the scent of two others that he knew, the woman and child by the names of Alaine and Caillen Winters. He whimpered lightly, though continued to track his friend, and once he had found the door the male's scent had been covered in, he knocked on the door. Strel? It's Daisuke. the male spoke through the door, hoping he was there. You home? the golden male ask, his hands going around his straps, and him pulling the pack closer to his back, which had made the bottles of alcohol in his bag clank against each other. Daisuke had brought the bottles in hope to celebrate and relax with his friend, simply because Daisuke had been stressed out this past month, and to start the new month, he might as well start it off with a drink and some partying.

[/html]
[html]
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73 ... nequin.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+
>> aim convo ftw

The walls had been finished for a little while now, fully painted with all their glory to shine in the winter sunlight that would stream through curtain-less windows. Usually shiny from the freshness of the color, the walls were more dull now because of the light snow falling outside the glass panes. That did not stop the lounging Strel from staring at the wall as though he were a mindless vegetable, imagination going wild behind flat lavender eyes. Stories were dancing on his walls in multi-color. Halifax, painted black with yellow and white lights, were overrun with greenery but somehow it was still alive with personality and inhabitants. The mural wrapped around the entire room, including the doors to the small closet. In a corner was a strangely out of place tropical beach scene where two specific figures were depicted; they were Strel and a female, Mati Church. The initial sketch for it had been his doing, but the Dreamer's magic brushes fixed his errors quite easily. Now there was a masterpiece he could gaze at whenever he was home.

Just as he was leaning back in the nest that was his bed, piled high with messy bundles of cloth, a knock and call came from the door. The voice was familiar, but the redhead was still tempted to ignore it and stay in his half-vegetative state. But that would have been rude, and the newly promoted Marquis probably should not shirk whatever duties he had. Plus his image would not be able to handle the blow. If anyone really cared, that is.

Strel rose, or half-fell, from the bed, mattress springs groaning. Stepping lightly toward the door, he opened it, leaning against the wall beside it to peer out. A blond, tattooed and pierced, looked back at him as the portal swung inward with a creak. "Hey, Daisuke. What brings you here?" He did not ask how the blond got into the territory without discovery by anyone patrolling. After all, there was a war about, surely someone saw or heard him? Well, it was all good now, especially since he was here with him. No one would question the loner's reasons. "How you doing out there?" No reason to bring up the war, though the blond most likely had already heard of it. "Come in, pardon my messy bed. I have yet to drag a couch in here." He waved the other in, scooting to make a better sitting area out of his bed by pushing some of the blankets and things off for a flatter surface.

[/html]
[html]
ooc talk; James made this sexy table <3

He's a stranger to some
And a vision to none

He can never get enough,
Get enough of the one

Hey Daisuke, What brings you here? the door was answered shortly after, but not without a groan of springs on a bed (which he'd never even seen before) and the sound made the male cock his head severely before Strel had come to the door and asked the question. Daisuke smiled at his friend and touched his leg. "Mah pants." the male spoke to the other, nodding his head lightly, the right audit still pinned back against his head, but his left audit pulled towards his friend, and a big grin on his face. He'd be the first he had seen with part of his audit ripped off. Daisuke would not be able to answer what had happened, but he could say that he thought it was a Dahlian. He probably would always think it was a Dahlian even though it had been his best friend. It was Daisuke's fault that it came to this, that he and Snake had been wounded. If he would have kept his head instead of letting the anger take over, he would have easily seen that Snake was okay, and that he needed to not get bloodthirsty.

How you doing out there? the male asked him and Daisuke nodded his head lightly. "I've been pretty good." the male spoke, his voice friendly as always, and normal, as if nothing had happened in the last few days. "How have you been, Strelly?" the male asked before Strel had invited him in. Once he was invited into the male's room, he had gone in, and closed the door on the way in before he looked around and smiled. "It's really really beautiful in here Strell." the male had spoken to the other, looking around at the brightly colored walls and then the curtains that hung off the window. Daisuke was quick to sit down on the bed though, which made the same sound he had heard in the hallway. Daisuke couldn't help but cock his head once more at the bed. "So that's the sound that I heard before." the male spoke, his head completely cocked to the side. Daisuke took the backpack off of his back, and he opened the zipper and pulled out two bottles of vodka that he had found in Halifax. He had two more in the bag. He still couldn't read the labels, but he knew it was vodka because it was clear and had the same color label and the same smell. " I brought some drinks. Here, have one." he spoke as he held out a bottle to his friend.

"speech"

[/html]
[html]
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73 ... nequin.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
500+

Strel laughed, having first thought other things when the blond touched his leg. That was a ridiculous notion, of course. One because the redhead was not interested, and second because Daisuke did not seem the type to appear out of nowhere to ask for sex. Lavender eyes darted up at the mangled ear briefly before returning to gaze fully on the other male's face. There was a time for demanding an answer and this was not it. It would be rude to do so in the hallway where anyone could here. Well, if there was a large slew of people in the Hotel, which there never seemed to be. It was really just him and Alaine and her group of young ones. Not that he minded, but when he joined, the redhead had expected a more vibrant home area. Like back in Michigan. But here, it seemed, that his pack mates spread themselves throughout the kingdom. Why, he could not truly say. However, it was a tarradiddle to say that he thought it would be better if they all were in one place. Some people just would not work well with others. "Ya, ya. I can take a hint."

A dramatic hand gesture and an exasperated sigh later, the redhead mused out loud towards the painted walls and curtains, "Oh, to be well is so hard a state to be," Pretenses falling again, Strel turned at the blond from his place by the cloth tossed to the ground. The room was gorgeous, but it was all the Church woman's doing, so the praise was for her and for her alone really. All he had done was provide a push here and there with suggestions. "Yes, it is. A friend of mine did it, and I'm very glad for her generous gift. It turned out marvelous."

The bed's sound was one he was used to by now, having slept in it for as long as he had. A bed was a bed and that was all he needed; a place to sleep at night that did not hurt his limbs. A bottle was thrust out to him and the male took it automatically, looking at the label. The thing itself was not like the gift that Rurik gave him, warped and Luperci made, while this bottle was clearly human made since it lacked deformities. Other than that, it was obviously booze, vodka from the smell and color (or lack there of). Strel had drank the stuff before, and it got him hammered rather fast. He gave it a dubious glance, pursing his lips a bit. "I'm a lightweight. I hope you don't mind me getting wasted fast," he said, pulling the cork out and tossing it rather nonchalantly aside. "To the pair of pants that are not in this room," said Strel in a toast, lifting the bottle up towards the ceiling. Then he took a sip after getting all the air out of his lungs in case he choked on it again. Thankfully, no hardness of breathing accompanied the burning sensation. "Ah, that's different from the last vodka I drank. Where'd you get this stuff?" Already, he felt dizzy but it was less intense than the first time. Strel plopped down on the bed, thumb protecting the mouth of the bottle.

[/html]
[html]
ooc talk; James made this sexy table <3

He's a stranger to some
And a vision to none

He can never get enough,
Get enough of the one

Ya, ya. I can take a hint. the male spoke to him. Daisuke was ignorant enough to not think about how his gesture could be asking for sex. His mind was still innocent to think of the double meanings naturally. "I didddd, give enough time, yeah?" the male asked, not meaning to be rude, even though it more than likely sounded a bit rude. A smile was held on his maw as he said so, so he could only hope that his response wasn't taken literally. Oh, to be well is so hard a state to be the other dramatized his act a bit. Daisuke let out a giggle at the male as he had turned back to the room colors. Strel went on so speak about how a friend had done it as a gift to him. The key word he picked out in that was "her" meaning a woman had done something nice for him. "She really did an awesomeness job." Daisuke had commented again as he looked around the room one last time and then landed back on Strel.

I'm a lightweight. I hope you don't mind me getting wasted fast, the other male had spoken to him. "Don't worry, I'll be right behind you." the male spoke. He had gotten down more than one bottle before, but he didn't remember much after the end of the first bottle. To the pair of pants that are not in this room Daisuke raised his drink in the same way his friend had, and clanked them together before he took a swig. The burn was pleasing, and he wiggled with delight as he looked back at Strel and smiled. " Where are they then? " the male asked, cocking his head lightly as he asked. Ah, that's different from the last vodka I drank. Where'd you get this stuff? strel had asked him. Daisuke gave a lopsided grin. " A booze place in Halifax." the male spoke, nodding his head lightly. "I have gone there a few times actually. Partied with some ladies. It's still has a lot of product. " the male spoke to the other, possibly inviting the male to come with him the next time with a suggestive tone.

"speech"

[/html]
[html]
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73 ... ybeans.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+
burn out no funfun

"Ugh, no! You bastard," he said sarcastically in response, his voice rising a few notes higher. Then, nodding along to the blond's word, the redhead grinned broadly still. It was good to know that the other would not be sober for long enough to see the redhead get out of his mind with drink, for that was what he was told happened to him when the stuff entered his system. Being alone in drunkenness was not something that Strel would ever look forward to, since he knew he would make more of a mockery of himself than he did on a daily basis. Still, drinking was turning out to be a fun endeavor and he was almost ecstatic at the thought of becoming a knowing gastronome in regards to the alcohol brewed or found by the mutated canines.

Rolling his eyes, as though it were so very obvious, the Marquis shrugged and spread his arms out wide.
"Since they're not here, I guess they're elsewhere," Strel said, giving a crooked grin. "Since...we're drinking, I think you'll have to get them tomorrow since we - and when I say we, I mean me - will be too conked out to so much as giggle at the door." The look on his facial features was plain, suggesting that he was truly not joking. Really, the man would be so out of it, he would think the door was a window with shutters and no glass, the window a bathroom that had a very breezy seat, and the closet a portal to the lord of rhythmic dancing.

Raising his eyebrows at the blond loner wolf, Strel cocked his head to the side as he caught the suggestive lilt. This sounded astoundingly like Daisuke was suggesting something. Something like being a wonderfully convenient booze provider! "Better get me next time then, I want to party with some ladies," he said, words accompanied by his tongue poking in the direction of the loner. Well, what were they here for if not to drink now? Drink they must! Strel put the bottle to his lips again and took another swig, less careful and more rough this time. "Partying is fun and I'd lo-ove to get in on that kind of action."

[/html]
[html]
http://i48.tinypic.com/2wnwsnk.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-top: 90px; text-align: justify;">
OOC: Long long wait. Sorriness.

Ugh, no! You bastard, the male spoke sarcastically to the golden brute. Blue eyes widened in mock surprise as he had spoken these words. Daisuke started to chuckle though, not being able to keep that mock face for too long. Daisuke was no actor, he couldn't do mock emotions for shit. He probably wouldn't be able to do any other type of character besides who he was. Plus, he'd probably become ADD and jump around like an idiot when his character was supposed to be calm and collected. You'd only be able to make Daisuke be him, but with a different name. Too hyperactive for anything else. The male did a little jig in the bed as he had chuckled lightly. He couldn't wait to try on his pants. He was utterly excited to do so. Since they're not here, I guess they're elsewhere, Since...we're drinking, I think you'll have to get them tomorrow since we - and when I say we, I mean me - will be too conked out to so much as giggle at the door. the male went ahead and spoke. The thought of a slumber party here at Strel's place had immediately popped into his mind. Daisuke doubted that he'd make it back to his den if he was too drunk anyways. Much less make it to the borders of Cour. We should just have a sleep over. the male suggested, a wicked grin falling on his face. He wouldn't be able to tell you what was going through his mind, and neither could I, simply because his thoughts were so sporadic at the moment that there wasn't just one thought going through his head, but several.

The golden male's tail wagged gently as he had plopped down on his stomach and laid next to the other male, he had twisted to lay on his side so he could see the other male. He held his drink in one hand, and he had let his head rest on the other. His eyes were on the red head as he then continued on to speak again. Better get me next time then, I want to party with some ladies. Now that was confusing to the male. Daisuke clearly remembered that Strelein liked guys, not girls. The golden brute had cocked his head to the right and furrowed his brows a little bit. He was oh so confused, and he wasn't afraid to let Strel know this. But I thought that you only liked guys. the male commented, his torn audit threatening to raise and to give him a more quizzical look. Partying is fun and I'd lo-ove to get in on that kind of action. the male spoke after taking a swig. Daisuke, too had taken another swig, this one was as powerful as the last swig, and he could feel his head already starting to dumb down from the alcohol. Vodka worked quick, especially the human-made bottles. Daisuke gave a giggle. They both liked to party then. That makes two of us then. I'll definitely be sure to call you when I can get another party going. the male spoke, smiling softly at the other, his body wiggling lightly in attempt to dance while he was laying down.

Such a beautiful lie to believe in
So beautiful, beautiful it makes me.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... wtable.png); background-position: top-center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+
is kay

Strelein could very well guess what was going through Daisuke's mind at his suggestion, if that look was anything to go by. The redhead countered it with one of his own, eyes visibly questioning the meaning behind the grin. But, if Daisuke's personality had anything to do with it, there was a sliver of doubt over what the blond wanted to do. Waggling his finger at the loner visiting, tittering all the while, the redhead warned, "I know how tempting it is to stay in such a gloriously amazing room, but you're gonna have to be on your best behavior, Dai-Dai." His tone was a bit more sultry than usual, suggesting that that the ideal best behavior had absolutely nothing to do with good manners. "Though I don't think I'd really kick you out of here for your worst," he added, tone failing a bit as his eyes focused on the mural before him. Then, sending a sidelong look with an equally wicked smile, he finished, "Though I might have to kick myself out for my worst."

The mattress croaked, groaned, and shivered as the blond shifted his position to lay and gaze up at his host. Strelein cocked his head a little bit so that a solitary eye could see the other's face. Rolling his eyes at the question, the redhead wondered why the blond even considered his words could mean something of the sort. Partying did not really mean doing. "Ew, Daisuke. Ew." His words were simple and to the point, no pretense or tone behind them. "Girls are nice, their baby-nurturing parts not so much. Not sure why anyone finds them so... so... appealing." His face twisted in disgust as he stuck his tongue out at the thought of the things men did to women, and vice versa. Strel still had no idea where his subversion to the female sex came from, nor why he never grew out it. Maybe it was just something ingrained him that he could not change. It helped that he did not want to change it.

Snorting, Strel leaned back on his hands, crossing legs at the ankles. "Bitch, you better." He narrowed his eyes at the other male. The bed was moving again, and this time it was the blond doing some kind of weird grinding - dancing? - motion. Raising an eyebrow at him, the Marquis smirked. "Oh, is that what you were suggesting, Dai-Dai? I had no idea," he said, pouting slightly at Daisuke. Way to turn things dirty, Strel.

[/html]
[html]
http://i48.tinypic.com/2wnwsnk.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-top: 90px; text-align: justify;">
OOC: Long long wait. Sorriness again....

I know how tempting it is to stay in such a gloriously amazing room, but you're gonna have to be on your best behavior, Dai-Dai. the male had told him. Daisuke gave the male an innocent look and a wag of his tail. Nothing but the best for the best. he spoke, a smile forming on his golden maw. Though I don't think I'd really kick you out of here for your worst, the male went on the speak. Daisuke giggled lightly to the male, who went on again. Though I might have to kick myself out for my worst. Daisuke wagged his tail. That good at being bad, eh? wicked grin showed up again.

Ew, Daisuke. Ew. it seemed like Strel didn't like Daisuke's proposal after all. Girls are nice, their baby-nurturing parts not so much. Not sure why anyone finds them so... so... appealing. the male went on to speak. So Strel didn't find women beautiful? The only way Daisuke thought about women was that they were beautiful. Daisuke was a pansexual though, finding no difference between the beauty of a man and the beauty of a woman. The whole body of a woman is beautiful to me. As are men. I find no difference in their beauty. the male admitted, his blue eyes focused lazily on the other male as he took another swig.

Bitch, you better the other male spoke to him. OH OH OH! IT'S GONNA BE LIKE THAT THEN?! Maybe I won't then! Daisuke retaliated, his face holding a grin the whole time, and his tone being crazy and sarcastic, comical if you will. I kid. I'll invite you anyways. he added quickly after, smiling to his friend and wagging his golden tail again. The bed whined again when he moved back to lay on his side after his little dancing episode. Oh, is that what you were suggesting, Dai-Dai? I had no idea. the other male spoke. Daisuke giggled. Yus. Dai-Dai loves to dance-dance. Yus-Yus. the male spoke, his smile holding strong on his face.

Such a beautiful lie to believe in
So beautiful, beautiful it makes me.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... wtable.png); background-position: top-center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+
Now that I use css instead of the original html, it just seems so annoying to bother wtih xD

"Oh, I'm just a riot," he crooned, elongating the final word and emphasizing it with a roll of his eyes. In all honesty, Strel was not nearly as wild and daring as he appeared to be. Despite all those kinds of airs he put on, the appearance of his carelessness was far from accurate. Strel was tedious at times, and more often than that more worried than he would dare show. Sometimes, he would get anxious for no apparent reason, though it usually only happened when he had much to do the next day and he lay awake at night.

Rolling his shoulders, feeling the bones and muscle move beneath his skin and light pelt, the Marquis gave a slightly satisfied sigh. "Women are beautiful, I'll agree with you on that. But they offer me no pleasure; there is no physical attraction for me and it does not let me love them for their personalities. I can't love a woman like that, Dai-Dai." Strel cocked his head to the side, letting hair fall over that shoulder. Mati, for example, was a pretty woman and had things been different in his head, maybe he would have appreciated the curves on her more than he ever did now. But because there were no physical distractions in their relationship, there was a much greater appreciation for the mind behind the pretty face. But with a handsome man, the distraction was quite blinding. "But I feel like I get to know them better than if they wanted me to like them like that. They, ah, hide less I feel." Snickering, he lazily turned his own purple hued eyes on the blond male. "So what secrets are you hiding from me, Daisuke?" he asked, ending on a melodic note.

Suddenly giving off a laugh, the redhead twisted his body a bit so that he would have to look over his shoulder to glance at Daisuke from even the corner of his eye. "Dancing? We were talking about dancing? I figured we were talking about significantly different things, though maybe not so terribly different." A sly look fluttered over his features, though he himself wondered now what he was beginning to hint at.

[/html]
[html]
OOC: you ninjaed me with that last one. ewh, short.

Oh, I'm just a riot, the male had spoken to Daisuke. Daisuke giggled lightly and pushed his nose into his friends' thigh. He instinctively sniffed in, taking in the scent of the male that was all over this room really. Strel had a nice scent, one covered with the smell of the cour wolvens, but a hint of his own individual smell along in there. Dai had taken another swig of his vodka and he looked back at his friend as he spoke about women and how he was just not attracted to by physical or mental ways. Daisuke was confused, but again, this was coming from a guy who wanted it all no matter who or what it was. He wanted attention from everything, every gender. But I feel like I get to know them better than if they wanted me to like them like that. They, ah, hide less I feel. the male spoke to the other. So what secrets are you hiding from me, Daisuke? Daisuke? Secrets? Dai let out a long "hmmmmmmm" sound as he touched his finger to his lip ring. He twisted the right side and giggled softly. Wellll......I doooo like Snakey a lot. But I don't think that he knowwssssss... he told the male, wiggling his rump as he closed his eyes and scrunched his face.

Dancing? We were talking about dancing? I figured we were talking about significantly different things, though maybe not so terribly different. strel went on to say to the golden brute. Daisuke leaned up and wiggled his way over to Strel and he laid his head on Strel's shoulder. You know....Dai-dai like to so other things toooo.. the male spoke, biting his lip and smiling to his friend seductively. Vodka was heavy, and Daisuke was already feeling sexy. Daisuke gave Strel a nip on his neck and he gave a smile.

Whatever you do
Don't be afraid of the dark

[/html]
[html]
300+
Feel free to kill moi

Strel's face showed just how surprised he was; he had no idea that the blond had felt anything like that for Snake, and it just seemed kind of strange for that. Snake clearly had some kind of emotional issues but at least he could wish for Daisuke to have some manner of luck with the guy. Maybe there was more under that emotionless and rather seemingly empty exterior that his friend saw? The alcohol was beginning to take a much more severe control over the redhead, who could feel it coursing through his veins and blurring his judgment and eyesight a little bit. Ah how he loved that it would be a great excuse to do anything now, especially if he would regret it in the morning or it turned out like shit and he would not remember a moment of it. But, hey, he wanted a fun time and Daisuke probably wanted to get his mind off of how Snake is the worst choice for a crush seeing as the guy was about as in tuned with his emotions as a rock was.

Raising an eyebrow at the blond, Strel let a crooked grin cross his features, lips half parted to show teeth on one side. "Oh really?" he said, just as Daisuke nipped him in the neck, sending shivers down Strelein's spine. Narrowing his eyes, trying to seem equally seductive, the redhead added, "Want to show me what that is?" It seemed like Daisuke was definitely a guy that advocated free love and would probably be just happy to get into Strel's 'pants', even if he had feelings for Snake.

Strel suddenly pushed the blond back on the mattress. Snickering, he straddled Daisuke, looking down at him with that cocky look on his face. "Maybe I'll show you what I want to do, too."

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
ooc talk!: James made this sexy table <3

Ever want to be free?
Do you even remember?
Want to be God, the Devil, like me?

Daisuke took what he got. Simple as that. He wasn't picky with who he wanted to sleep with, or who he wanted to be friends with, but a lover or someone he was fascinated in were always the weird ones. You'd think that Daisuke would go for someone he could easily get into the pants of (oh, and he did) and you'd think he wouldn't waste himself with a challenge. On the contrary, Daisuke wanted a challenge. Daisuke did advocate free love, but there was a love within Daisuke that was different than the free love that he gave out. How it was different? It was more passionate, and more whole-hearted and less of just a need that was being filled with any one else. In all honesty, Daisuke was just a typical guy. Typical boy-toy.Oh really? the other cracked a half grin. Daisuke returned the grin with one of his own.

Want to show me what that is? the male spoke before all of a sudden, his friend had pushed him back down on the bed and straddled him, pinning him to the bed. Daisuke laughed during the whole entire pinning process, and even giggled afterward before the male spoke yet again. Maybe I'll show you what I want to do, too. the male spoke down to Daisuke. "We might just be having the same idea." the male spoke softly, seductively, the words rolling off of his tongue so delicately. His maw was twisted in a grin as a golden hand rose to grab Strel's shirt. Daisuke pulled the male down on top of him and let his pierced lips touch his friend's own whole ones.

"speech"

Ever want to just stop?
Do you want to surrender?
Or fight for victory?

[/html]
[html]
300+

If Strel were in Daisuke's position and had done that same jerking gesture, he would have ended up slamming the other guy's face straight into his own, and killing the mood faster than a heart ripped out of a chest. It was weird, kissing a guy who had piercings like that, but they did not really interfere so the redhead did not bother complaining about them. Besides, what would have Daisuke done about it beside tell him to get over it. Not like he would rip them out, not for something as trivial as this. Trivial? That was kind of a very sad revelation. Once upon a time, Strel would have lamented being willing to do someone he was not serious about ever being with. Look where he was, about to do someone he cared about but not in that kind of way. Pathetic.

Pulling back out of the lip-lock, the redhead sat up with his hands planted firmly on Daisuke's chest. His lavender eyes peered at the blond as though he were looking down on him, but he was only smirking down at him. It was not meant to seem contemptuous of him. What an interesting view from there it was, on top of the other male. Strel wondered what to do with this blond bundle that had basically fallen on his lap with the gift of sweet alcohol. He reached over, grabbing at the bottle he had left on the bed. It was sealed, as he had closed it up just before getting on top of Daisuke. He opened the cap with his teeth and spat it away as though it were poison. After a quick swig of the drink, Strel tossed that away as well, ignoring the guilt that popped up when he heard the bottle clank to the floor after rolling off the mattress and cloth. At least it had not shattered. Well, hopefully.

Was this weird for him? Oh yes. But it was a bit too late for him to suddenly say 'wait, no, stop'. Strel leaned over, firmly planting his lips on Daisuke, then biting the blond's lips lightly as a nibble. Hips began to half grind against the blond's lower stomach, trying to get a reaction from the other. "Idea? Do tell," he forced out, growling lightly.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
ooc talk!: James made this sexy table <3

Ever want to be free?
Do you even remember?

Daisuke was a man who could be on any side of sex and still enjoy it. Weither he was on top of a woman, a man, or on the bottom of either, he liked it all. He liked having someone's complete and utter attention for whoever long it took them to get off. Daisuke was probably an attention whore as much as he was deficit in the area. He did, however, know how to keep his attention on the other on top of him. How? Well, because the male was making him pay attention. There was no way that Daisuke wouldn't be able to pay attention to the male who was so close to him. Strel had started to rock his hips while he sat on Dai's stomach, which had stimulated Daisuke, his actually finally able to see where this was going for one of the first times in his life.

Daisuke had his bottle on the end table, happening to put it down before Strel had jumped on him. He didn't bother to reach for it or anything because his full attention was on Strel. Idea? Do tell. the other spoke to him. Daisuke smiled lightly as the other had nibbled on his pierced lip. Daisuke let his hands go onto Strel's hips before he slipped his fingers into the male's pants. "Welll......" Daisuke started, his right hand sneaking up against the other male's tool before Dai had rubbed it softly and found the pants to be constricting, so he had unbuttoned his friends' pants. "You kinda don't need all of these clothes on for it..." the male spoke, licking his bottom lip before he had let his hands rub through the fur around the other male's waist and butt. He held a big smile on his stupid face. Daisuke needed to stop drinking and fucking. Though...We all know it won't. He has too much fun to stop now.

"speech"

Ever want to just stop?
Or fight for victory?

[/html]
[html]
post length is going to die down as this goes on for a spree, feel free to pp

Feeling the hand where hands ought not go in decent company, the redhead froze momentarily. It was obvious he was biting back some kind of sound from the frozen expression on his face and the halting of breath. At least they were both sure what was going on now. That was good; there would be no need for an explanation as it took time away from a night already slipping away. Biting his own lip and suddenly letting out a soft hiss of breath, the redhead moved his hips again, slower than before but harder of a grind down.

Oh? It was harder with clothing on for the blond? Well, Strel was not about to hinder performance here. So, he glanced down at his body, wondering just how constricting the clothes on his chest and pelvis were. He pinched the vest, smirking at the ease of its removal. Leaning back, body still for a moment, the redhead shrugged out of the thing. The handmade article of clothing was thrown across the room, hitting the painted wall with a very light thud. It was kind of satisfying to see it slid down the wall like that. The redhead lowered his head to nip at Daisuke's shoulder and neck a bit, before moving his lips to the other's ear. "Well, why don't you take care of it?" It was a half order, but utterly in a husky tone. Get him going.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
ooc talk!: it's cool with me, as long as you don't mind my own shortness.

Ever want to be free?
Do you even remember?

The other male stripped his vest for him, but it seemed that Daisuke would have to get rid of the other article of clothing since he had already started to pick at the button. The male slithered down on top of him, teeth meeting his shoulder, a giggle falling from his maw as he had continued. Strel put his lips to Daisuke's audit and spoke into it. Well, why don't you take care of it? the other asked him. Daisuke then pushed the two up, to where Daisuke was still sitting under his friend, but they could use this position for later when Daisuke had access to the male. Daisuke's maw went to the other's chest and he started to kiss the male from the middle of his chest, and he started to move closer and closer to what made his friend a male. The pants still concealed the tool from Daisuke, and Dai chuckled lightly as he had finally unzipped the other male's zipper and he had wiggled the pants from the male's hips.

Daisuke looked up at the other male. "Ya can't take these off when you're sitting down you know." Daisuke spoke to the other male, a smile on his maw, and his tail wagging softly behind him as he waited the boy to lift himself from Daisuke's lap so Dai could help with pulling the pants off. Both hands had sat on the other male's hips, ready for when he would be helping pull the trousers off.

"speech"

Ever want to just stop?
Or fight for victory?

[/html]
[html]
'course not

Strel gripped the other male's shoulders as they both moved, throwing his balance way off. Directing grunts of protest, the redhead had to readjust himself to keep from tipping over. What was this guy doing? Trying to knock him over onto the floor? Daisuke had undone his zipper, and had the gall to actually lower the garment a bit down his legs. So, when had this guy had any qualms about who slept with? Clearly he was having fewer issues with it now. Giving the blond a withering look, the Duc rolled his eyes at the comment. "No shit, sherlock," he retorted, still annoyed by the sudden shift in position.

Balancing himself with his knees on the mattress, he felt Daisuke's hands on his hips. Noting them, the redhead placed his own on the ones on his hips, gripping them. "Hey, hey, I can do it myself, too, you know." Then, he pulled the other's hands off of him, pushing them wide and away from his body. He firmly planted his hand on the blond's chest and gave a light shove. Strelein got off of the other's lap after that, thumbs jamming between his body and jeans. He turned around, pulling them down and off, glancing over his shoulder to watch Daisuke. He flicked the pair away lazily, an almost casual flick of the wrist. His tail thumped the blond's legs as he spun back around and got right back where he was before. "Took 'em off just fine."

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... rrow-1.png); background-color:#bf0000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">I had to bust out a new one. ew bad post on my part.

Strel acted like Daisuke was going to let him fall back, which, with Daisuke's hands being on the other's hip, he wasn't going to tip his friend, or if he did, then he'd easily be able to reel the boy back in. No shit, sherlock the male spoke to the blonde. Daisuke perked a brow. Who was this...Sherlock? Sherlock? the male asked, wondering what the other was talking about for a second before clouded thoughts wandered back to what he was so eager to do with the male all of a sudden. Strel had grabbed Dai's hands and pushed them off of their place on his hips before he dismounted and took off those pants of his. Daisuke had let himself fall back for a minute, since the male shoved him back for a minute.

Tail tickled his feet as the other male wagged it against his pads. Daisuke giggled lightly before the male was back on top of him. His fingers wandered over the body's stomach, his fingers tangling in fur. You see, Daisuke had only seen the male with clothes on, never had he seen what was under, so Daisuke was pretty curious about how the male's fur pattern went from under his clothes. Daisuke drew circles on the male's belly before he had leaned up to kiss the middle of the male's chest. If the male was more back, then he would be able to lean up higher to kiss his lips but he wasn't so he couldn't. The male started to kiss the male down and down, closer and closer to the other's member before he smiled and his hand rubbed against the other male gently, teasing him, tickling him, and playing with the male a little bit as a devious smile fell on his maw.

The male ran his fangs over his bottom lip before he had nipped at the boy's belly.

speech

[/html]
[html]
300+

"Just heard in Toronto," he answered, letting the subject drop instantly as the two of them got more preoccupied with what was in hand. "Don't worry about it." The redhead was certain that the blond was not going to be bothered about it either. Even as he straddled the other, again, he could not figure out how that much vodka had forced him out of his, now, few inhibitions. Geez, was he really horny enough nowadays that he would gladly bone a good friend of his? The answer was probably yes. Even now, shed of the things that had given him the kind of civilized air that would restrict him from acting like a freakin' psycho.

Strel heard himself give a giggle, deeper than what he had expected himself to give, but it was a giggle nonetheless. The way the blond ran his fingers over his belly was making him ticklish, and it was hard to refrain from letting out a response or two. It was easy to see how this differed from that one night with Leroy, who had been far harsher and rushed maybe six times more? Maybe it paralleled that lost evening with Hanna, but he could not quite recall the majority of it, though it had been traumatizing to wake up in the morning with a woman. "You know what to do right off the bat, don't you?" he cooed, watching the top of the other male's head bob a bit. Daisuke was actually letting him enjoy the moment, rather than rushing in, like some bloody dog he could mention.

Biting his lip, the redhead blurted out, "Fuckin' love to tease, don't you?" He did not mind it, but it was getting him entirely over excited. And he wanted to return the favor, since he wanted the blond to feel every bit as good.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]