Inside you know an empire of soul
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... atable.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
For Anatoily at the borders. 300+

It was a peaceful day and his recent hunt excursion had been a success. He had even met a wolf from one of the neighboring packs and they had worked together. She, too, had been a hunter and it had been interesting to work together with the woman. He hoped that the other wolves that lived in this area were as pleasant as Ghita had been. AniWaya had had trouble in the past with quarrelsome neighbors and he hoped that such problems could be avoided in these new lands. Dawali had given no hint that they had had problems with any of the other groups around here and that gave Nayati hope. Perhaps a place where they could live as they wished in peace had finally been found. Each day that passed gave him reassurance that he had made the right decision in following after Asha to help this extension of their tribe. He still had felt guilt at leaving his parents behind, being their eldest son, but his younger siblings were now old enough to help them and he had imparted to them the importance of being good helpers to their parents. Family was the cornerstone of everything and he would not have been able to leave if he had feared for their future.

The blue-painted male walked casually along the edges of the tribe's lands, looking over them and learning each hill and valley by heart. These were good lands that they had picked, though he would expect no less of Ayegali and Dawali. The biggest adjustment he had to make however was the fact that this tribe was so much smaller than the main tribe. Not only that, but the Amaras and himself were the only original members in these lands. It made him feel somewhat alone, but as long as they all stuck together they would endure. Onawa padded gracefully beside him, her large eyes roving the lands as his did. "What do you think of this place?" One of her rounded ears flicked in acknowledgment of his question, though she took a few moments to respond. It will serve. A small grin crossed his face. He couldn't imagine being without her as his Guide. Nayati felt sorry for any who were not gifted with the privilege of a Spirit Guide. How lonely and narrow their lives must be. He knew his own mind would be much narrower without her guidance and influence.

[/html]
[html]

Apologies. I've been rather busy.

The Russian male had slept not in his new home with his family in Halifax, but out in the country quite a bit away from the place. While it was far out of the way from his family, this place had a nice coast that was not interrupted by two packs for quite some distance. Anatoliy would have made it his home if he did know the land or his family went with him or split up into other packs or families or whatever they claimed to be. Here, the Russo was just enjoying a few days away from his sister and father, and occasionally, brother. Even back in Russia he had done the same, but never had he gone far enough away that he could not get back. Though the one time he did, he ended up an ocean away, plus the miles of land beside. And now he did the same, though he stayed away from rogue boats for naps.

By the time the earthen hued male was ready to return to the city, he realized that he did not know exactly which way to go. Anatoliy figured he could probably walk west, hit the borders of the French pack and wander north around it back to Halifax. With a sigh, the Russo continued on his rather idle walk, hearing a faint voice. Perhaps a stranger willing to help him a bit? If not, surely they would not risk attacking him, what with his size, or actually height? That was about the time that the male realized he could smell border markings, causing him to halt, wary. He was not sure what this place was, but he assumed it was the southernmost pack his father had told him about; AniWaya. They were not aggressive from what he knew, but he still proceeded with caution.

"Excuse me?" he called, volume rising up to a more audible level. "I do not mean to trespass, but I am a little bit lost." Surely that was a good excuse for trespassing slightly?

Table by Alli
[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... atable.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
No worries Smile 300+

There were many things that he was curious about when it came to the Spirit Guides, so many unknowns and unanswered questions. Had they once been physical beings? Or had they always been in their current manifestation? Part of him thought that they must have been physical animals long ago, for if they hadn't been why did they choose the forms that they did? They could have their reasons for choosing the body they decided to show themselves in, but somehow his first notion seemed to make more sense. Nayati also wondered what it was that the Spirits did when they left the side of those they guided. Onawa didn't often leave him, but when she did he always wondered what it was she did and where she went. Despite that curiosity though he never asked her. It seemed rude and besides, it was her who guided and watched over him, not the other way around. His questions might never be answered, but he trusted her to tell him what he needed to know. Plus not knowing all the details kept the sense of wonder alive and he felt that was important. The world was a wondrous place, not everything had or needed an explanation.

Onawa sensed the presence of the stranger a few seconds before Nayati did, though she gave little outward sign of it. The other was not officially on the tribe's lands, though he was close. The Tsisdu Kanati smelt him, but also didn't pay much mind to the stranger until they called out to him. Then his pale blue gaze settled on the tall form of the multi-hued hybrid. He sensed no threat or hostility from the other male and so he approached at a leisurely pace. "I am not certain that I can help you, for I am fairly new to these lands, but I can offer whatever assistance I can give." Nayati came to a halt when only a few feet separated the two and Onawa stopped as well, sitting gracefully as her tail wrapped about her large paws. "I am Nayati Utina, and this is Onawa," he greeted. Introductions were important and he did not like to delve into further conversation until they had been properly made.

[/html]
[html]

Curiously peering at the feathers and the markings on this other man's face and locks, Anatoliy tried not to question the point of those decorations. Feathers were not exactly a common thing to use back home, since so many significantly more permanent objects existed to decorate one's hair with. The markings he could easily disregard, considering that tattooing was popular with his family. Maybe it was a sailor kind of thing to love getting tattoos and the such. But pointing out such a thing would sound rude, and that on the borders of a packlands would simply not fly. The Russo instead turned his golden amber eyes on the companion the other male introduced. He was a bit surprised that it was no wolf nor pet cat. Well, it was certainly feline, but not one that any canine expected to find themselves acquainted with, let alone on good terms. It seemed like such an egregious thing to happen. Something was up here, since there was no threat from her nor the male.

"Ah, that is fine. I need to know where to go for Halifax. Direction perhaps," he assured the AniWaya male in his rather thickly accented voice. He smiled amiably, trying not to stare at the Spirit Guide. "Is pleasure. I am Anatoliy Russo," introduced the earthen hued loner, bowing his head slightly in respect at the meeting. Back home, he would have had a handshake. Odd how the customs seemed different here and the ones he changed just for a new place. "Pardon, but we are where? Is farther than I ever go before, you see." Not long ago, it would have been hard to understand most of his sentences, but now it was more of a trick to comprehend past the lilt.

Table by Alli
[/html]
[html]
300+

Anatoliy wasn't the only one noticing physical adornments. Nayati's own eyes were drawn to the ring that stuck out from the other's brow and found it quite interesting. Piercing wasn't as common a practice in AniWaya, but some did do it, though most often it was piercings in the ears. Asha had several ear piercings. He had never laid eyes on a piercing in that particular area however. Such a thing would not be question though, at least not until he knew the man better. As the beads and feathers in his mane were special and a representation of his people he assumed that the ring had a similar significance. It would have been rude to ask questions about it before the two could consider one another friends, if they ever were to reach such a point. Only time would tell and Nayati was content to let things take their natural course.

Now that they were in better hearing distance he noticed the unique quality to the other's voice and the way in which he spoke. Being in new and strange lands (to him at least) made him immensely curious about other's origins and if they were from these lands or not. Still, those questions could wait for later. Unfortunately Nayati did not know where or what Halifax was. "Hmmm, I do not know of this Halifax place. Though I suppose it would be safe to assume that it is to the east, for I do not think there is much to the west of these borders." As the other introduced himself and bowed his head the AniWayan returned the gesture. "It is indeed a pleasure. You have an interesting name, and voice, I must say." His words were meant as a compliment for he found differences as good and not bad things. It took him a little bit to catch everything the other said through his accent, but it wasn't too difficult. "Ah, these are the lands of the AniWaya tribe. Well, one part of the AniWaya tribe. The original tribe is actually quite far from here, but some of us settled in this area. I am from the original tribe and just made the trip to these lands." Nayati hoped that he was making sense, for he could see where to an outsider it could be confusing.

[/html]
[html]

A worried look crossed the foreign wolf's features, wondering if he would have to try to figure out which way to go on his own and based solely on his hunches. Why, oh why, had he been silly enough to not note which cardinal direction he went in? Now, all he could assume was that he was far enough to the west of the area. Home was to the east -- or was it northeast? Anatoliy was not thankless for the slight tidbit of knowledge though; he knew now that he was about as west as he could go, meaning that the pack he had stumbled upon was indeed the farthest one that his father knew about it. The feather decorated male confirmed the Russo's suspicions that this pack was indeed AniWaya and that he was only slightly less lost now. A grateful smile briefly crossed the hybrid's muzzle before disappearing to something slightly more neutral. The look was one well practiced when dealing with merchants wanting some of the family's goods.

"Ah, I will find my way somehow. Thank you, however." Anatoliy had worked on improving his accent as well as his grasp on the language, though the latter had been significantly more successful. "I am obviously not from here. I am from Russia, far across the ocean. Probably you do not know where, ya?" The Russo gestured with a slight nudge of the head to the east, motioning in the direction of the Atlantic and the way back to mother Russia.

Anatoliy perked up slightly at hearing 'tribe'. From what he understood, a tribe was different from a pack, but that could have been a lingual difference. Was a tribe more close knit than a pack? Was it like a family? "You say tribe? What kind of tribe are you? How is it a tribe?" His questions were entirely innocent and devoid of a mocking tone. Curious, Anatoliy tilted his head a few degrees to the side, watching the AniWaya male intently.

Table by Alli
[/html]
[html]
300+

He saw the worry on the other wolf's face and he wished that there was more that he could do to help. Unfortunately though he had run into probably the least knowledgeable AniWayan as far as it came to the area surrounding the tribe. Anyone else would have surely known exactly where this Halifax was, but Nayati was ignorant. Even if he had known it was a city he wouldn't have known where it was. On his trek here he had of course passed the area, but he had been far enough away from it to see the crumbling buildings that still clawed at the great sky. Though it certainly hadn't helped that he had had blinders on from his excitement of being so close to the other extension of the tribe. His mind and eyes had been on a single track ever since traversing the mountains and entering the peninsula. He was about to speak again to offer whatever assistance he could offer, but a smile came back to the multi-hued male and Nayati began to feel a little less useless.

"Yes, well, still I wish I could be of better help," he said, pondering a moment more. "If you desired you could stay here for the night and then try to find your way again tomorrow?" It wasn't an offer that he would readily make always, but Anatoliy didn't seem to be the devious type. Surely if he were Onawa would alert him. He had not in fact heard of Russia, but the notion that the wide ocean could be traversed was immensely interesting to him. "Sadly I do not, but I must say I am impressed. I wasn't aware that the ocean could be crossed. Is it dangerous to do so?" Large ships were not something the Utina was familiar with. The only water vessels he knew were canoes and they would not do on the open and powerful sea.

As long as they were respectful and genuinely curious, Nayati was always willing to speak of his tribe to outsiders. Smiling he tried to think of the best way to describe his people. "We are a tribe that follows a certain way of life and looking at the world. All of our members have a Spirit Guide, just as Onawa here is mine," he said nodding to the feline. "They are not all pumas though, but take on whatever form suits them. Our Kalona's, or Chief's, Guide is an eagle. They help to show us the right path in life and to live in a respectable and honorable manner." It was a simple explanation for such a profound and sacred thing, but he thought it would get the main point across. "We believe that all life is sacred, and that we are all related. Not only to our fellow members, but to the animals we share this world with as well."

[/html]
[html]

It was kind of the tribesman to offer the stranger a place for the night, and it was very generous considering Nayati did not know Anatoliy in the least. Though even the Russian had to admit he was large enough to pose a good threat, but hopefully the air about him ruined any of those illusions. Sure a man with a puma was not going to really fear a solitary stranger, plus he was part of a pack of sorts so there was far more for the Russo to fear than for Nayait. The puma could probably masticate him into small parts if she tried. Anatoliy shook his head slightly at the offer, not willing to burden people that were unknown to him. "No, no, I could not do that; it would not be fair to burden you. I will have to decline. I thank you though, for the offering."

All kinds of travel posed dangers. Land crossings could be marred with poisonous snakes and spiders. Sea travel was more dangerous in that ones body could be lost forever with nothing to send back to the family or honor with a marker. Diseases were more dangerous there too, since they could wipe out the entire ship, leaving a block of wood to float in the middle of the sea before succumbing to the waves. "It is. But surviving it is, how you say, exhilarating. A victory over something stronger. I guess. I came be accident." Next time, he would try to sleep where his family did, instead of just when the desire to sleep came.

Everything the AniWaya man told him fascinated him, more so than at the beginning. His interest was far more than just peeked. "It seems to be such a noble view!" His formalized language did sound quite curious and surprised. Sometimes, back home, he would rarely meet a person or a group who had more moral views on the world. But everyone else was either in it for themselves and their families, or did not care about the consequences of their actions. Anatoliy was not religious but most of those views bothered him. By any means necessary was not a philosophy he lived by. "How do you get the Spirit Guide?" he asked, eying the puma more openly now, wondering if it - she - felt it rude. "Is it something only your tribe may acquire?" All these questions; it reminded him of bothering one of his uncles - or was it great uncles? - back in Russia. Yet, most of this was more foreign to him than Halifax had ever been.

Table by Alli
[/html]
[html]
500+

Nayati was not at all offended that Anatoliy turned down his offer to stay in AniWaya lands over the night. He had done it out of a wish to help the seemingly kind wolf, however if he had been in the Russian's place he too would have declined and for the same reasons. He would not have wished to burden anyone that he was barely acquainted with. It was simply not his way. "I understand. And you are welcome. I hope that you will not have too much difficulty finding this Halifax place." It was unfortunate that someone else had not happened across the turned around male, for they would have probably been able to give him exact directions. Soon Nayati would have to venture out and learn more about these lands and their various places so as to be more knowledgeable about his new surroundings.

It was true, any kind of long journey came with inherit risks. Many unfortunate things could befall one who traveled many miles across the continent. He had been lucky to avoid all of them on his recent trip to come here from the original tribe. Still, with all the mystery that surrounded sea travel for him it seemed much more dangerous than a simple land crossing. Nayati smiled at the Russo's explanation of traversing the ocean. "I understand, yes. It is quite the accomplishment, none of my people have achieved such a thing, I do not think." At least if they had, he had never heard of it. Surely there would have been a grand story about it. However, concern crossed his face again. "By accident? Are you here on your own, then?" Now that would be tragic. Nayati couldn't imagine being without any familiar faces in a strange land.

The Utina couldn't help but puff up a bit with pride at the compliment the Russian offered to his people's views and way of life. Pride could be a problem if it became too large or too personal, but he had never been able to help but feel proud of his culture. "We like to believe it is. We try to live in peace and harmony with all around us." That included not only other tribes or packs, but the other animals and the earth itself. When it came to the Guides, there were many unknowns. Nobody had all the answers and beliefs could and did differ. "In our tribe, once one reaches adolescence they go on a spiritual journey to find their Guide. Though this is not the only time you can find them. It can happen at any time throughout one's life." He thought for a moment on his next answer. "I have only ever seen it in our tribe, but I do not believe that we are the only ones who may find one. Sometimes Guides choose not to show themselves to those who they are guiding, or sometimes someone may not have opened themselves up to the possibility. It would not surprise me to know that everyone had a Guide." There was no dogma on this though, it was only his own personal view.

[/html]
[html]

500+ I realized I was making him a little bit too good of an English speaker. Whoops.

Anatoliy nodded absently, recalling with a weak grin his failure to comprehend where it was he slept. "I feel asleep on the boat night before, and woke in the middle of the sea between north and middle Europa," The Russian inserted some of his own native language, his slow control on the language weakening. It always happened; the longer he spoke the worse the grammar and word choice became. A pause would let him think about things, or else he would simply talk a bit slowly, the words coming out as though he had tasted each one fully. Hopefully Nayati understood how difficult it was, but it seemed as though the AniWaya man was definitely an understanding person.

"But I am not here alone." Anatoliy pointed in the direction he assumed was toward Halifax. In reality, he was probably pointing too far to the north. "On the ship, I worked. They drop me off here. I find my father and sister and brother in the city." Then, laughing, he added, "Was an accident, too." He had, more or less, walked into Rurik and Liliya carrying home a large herbivore's carcass. Later, they had met Silas in the hotel they now lived at (Well, actually, Anatoliy met him, since the other two had come over here with him). "Maybe have not because have no need? Back home, we fish to feed everybody. In more south west Europa, they use ships to trade in other places," he explained, wondering what the people here did with their boats. Surely they put them to good use instead of letting them rot in the moist weather.

There was a war going on, but it seemed as though this tribe did not participate in the violence. It would not really need to, would it, considering it was the furthest from the others. The outlook on life might have influenced their part too. Peace was a good thing, and all the more kudos to the AniWaya, but it seemed hard to live like that for too long. Nature was in constant conflict, but it was still a very noble desire. Anatoliy had seen the way some had fought, bickered, and yelled back home and on the ship, and was thankful for his much more mellow mood. If there was about to be a fight, it was most likely not this Russo. Very little would force him to fight; honor and rescue were a couple of the few, few things that could possibly motivate him.

"What if you do not find the guide? Then what? Is it a fail?" questioned the earthen-toned male, eyebrows furrowing as the questions in his head doubled. It was still a very strange notion, and the concept of everyone having a spirit guide was something he could only grasp the edges of. "How do you know when you find it? Does it talk to you? Only thing I ever hear of is voices in head, but person did use drugs. Ah, mushrooms?" Anatoliy laughed a bit, remembering his relative moving around in a rather jerking manner, as though muscles were having mild spasms, all while they giggled or cooed at what they saw. "How did you get your guide?"

Table by Alli
[/html]
[html]
lol! XD 500+

Nayati could not help but let his eyes widen at Anatoliy's explanation of his unintended journey to these lands. To be at the mercy of the ocean and not even be particularly prepared for the voyage seemed an even more impressive feat, and it had already been plenty impressive enough. He paid no mind to the other's slightly shaky and broken English. He was far too intrigued by the male's story to let such a little nuisance get to him, but also it would not be meet to critique him. In fact, it would be quite rude. Nayati would never dream of offending or embarrassing someone in such a way. "I must remind myself to never fall asleep on a ship near water then. I doubt my luck would be so much as yours." Not to mention the idea of be carried away from all he knew and loved frightened him to his core.

The man couldn't help but heave a small sigh of relief when he heard that Anatoliy wasn't alone here. There were few things that he found more unsettling than being on your own wholly and completely. Nayati was never truly alone, not with Onawa, and he much preferred to keep it that way. Chuckling along with the younger man he said, "A very happy accident though." There were a couple more questions that rose up from this revelation though. "But, what was your family doing here? Aren't they also from Russia? Also, what is a city?" The tribesman had never heard that word before, nor set eyes upon one of the humans' old behemoth settlements of stone and glass. The reasons that Anatoliy gave for his culture's use of boats made sense. Nayati's people had always been landlocked, and so had no need or ability to travel by water. They had horses to help them traverse the land. "This makes sense. My people, where we come from originally, we are not near the sea and only really travel on land. Do you ride horses in Russia? We have many horses." Perhaps they did not, just as AniWayans had no sea worthy boats.

"Hmmm, no, I do not believe so. If you don't find it then, then it just means that it is not the right time. The Guide only reveals themselves when you are ready and the time is proper." It wasn't often that people did find them when they went on their first journey, but it also wasn't unheard of. Still, Nayati had never come across an instance where someone had never managed to find their Guide. "They reveal themselves to you, visually and verbally, though no one else may be able to hear or see them. That is up to the discretion of the Guide." He was about to explain that Onawa's voice wasn't in his head (and he had never heard of mushrooms), when the puma Spirit spoke for herself, projecting her voice so that Anatoliy could hear her as well. "We speak as any creature of the flesh does, but we do not not always allow others to hear us." Nayati grinned down at her, eager to see the Russian's reaction to her.

The Utina became slightly uncomfortable when Anatoliy questioned how his own journey had gone. It was a highly personal thing, but of course the other would not necessarily know this. "I...do not feel comfortable speaking of the details of my journey. It is a highly personal and private thing." His voice wasn't harsh, only trying to explain why he did not wish to speak in depth on the topic.

[/html]
[html]

500+

Luck? That really had nothing to do with it, since the Russo seemed to be rather unlucky as a whole. Not only had he wound up being the only one of his siblings to be sort of roped into staying with his mother, since he had been slow on the uptake. Anatoliy never blamed them for not remaining with him and their mother, but he had always bitten his lip to keep from telling Verusha that he had wanted to leave with the others to go running around the once New World and Old Europe. Frustrated he had been, but he kept from letting the family know just how much resentment had bottled up inside of him. But the voyage managed to wipe it all out of him like some kind of filter.

"Yes. They come in the ship my father own. I stay in Russia with Mama, but.... as see, I am here now." It was a short enough explanation and would suffice for a total stranger. Then, Anatoliy blinked at the man, surprised by his question. "City? Is like town but bigger, yeah? Many buildings, not just house or shack." Had this guy never been to Halifax? Were there no big cities other than it nearby? Surely, surely the Luperci here still flocked toward the central cities, like in Europe, taking over what had once been forests filled with frightened monkey men. "Made of some old rock things and glue like thing to keep together. Lot of windows? You never see a city?"

The Russian nodded a bit, taking in the conversation slowly, though thankfully well enough to get the gist of it. "Some family have them. Big horses for farming and moving many things at a time. Back home, we have a few to help with the trading." Horses were not terribly common, but they were not uncommon enough that he had never seen them. More of them were in the rural areas, though a few had been taken in from the countryside into the bigger cities for transport and diversion. Unfortunately, it seemed that the city life here was much less developed. Oh, well. It was better this way.

Suddenly, he heard the puma speak, not in the growling low speech that he had become accustomed to. She spoke right at him, willing him to hear her, and he did. He also yelped it surprise at it, flinching a bit in surprise. Instinctively, Anatoliy put up a hand as though to defend himself, but then lowered it, now pointedly staring at the guide. "T-that is... so strange," he managed, blinking back to Nayati. Managing a weak smile, he added, "Where I from, the animals do not talk. You are not joking." Now the Russo believed it, but it was still shocking. This threw his perception of the more spiritual world in mild chaos. What a rough night it was going to be with his mind in the state it was going to be in.

"Oh! I am sorry. I did not know," apologized the earthen hued male, putting up his hands slightly with a guilty look on his face. "I do not want to be rude." Anatoliy fidgeted a bit, realizing just how personal that topic could have been, since the entire spirit guide thing was confirmed right before him. "One day you should visit Halifax. It is lovely." The Russo tried to change the topic, wondering just how his question had affected their conversation now.

Table by Alli
[/html]
[html]
700+

He understood what it was Anatoliy was telling him, but he was a bit confused by the odd family dynamic that appeared to be the case in the Russo family. AniWaya was very traditional when it came to families. Couples were supposed to be officially tied together by marriage before having any offspring, and those bonds were meant to last throughout their lives. Sure, pups could and did move on, as he had, but it was strange for him to imagine the mother back in their home country all alone. Who was providing for her? Why was it Anatoliy's father had left in the first place, with the other two children? It all seemed very odd to Nayati, but he kept his questions at bay, not wanting to pry into the other's life. Such personal questions wouldn't be proper to ask. "Well, it is good you are now with your father and siblings. Family is important." At least it was very important in the Utina's mind.

Nayati listened with distinct interest as the Russian attempted to explain what a city was to him. The other male seemed shocked that the AniWayan wasn't aware what such a place was, but the concept was utterly foreign to him. He was used to large settlements, as the Great Tribe was very large, but not in the way that humans had preferred to arrange themselves. Nayati shook his head, not really able to picture what a city must look like. He'd never even set eyes on a small concrete building. "I'm afraid I really do not know, I have never seen such a place. It sounds...very odd to me." It didn't only sound odd, but unpleasant. Why would anyone want to live in something made of rock? The things the humans had left behind he mostly avoided and preferred to keep it that way.

So they did have horses in Russia, but it did not sound as if they were quite so integral to their way of life as they were for the AniWaya tribespeople. Nayati's own horse was almost like a brother to him. It didn't sound like there were such connections where Anatoliy came from. "Horses very important to my people. My horse, Iye, he is a very good horse. Have you ridden before? If not, perhaps I can show you sometime." Teaching someone how to ride a horse was always something he enjoyed. He remembered teaching his little brothers and sister; it had been a great joy for him. If he could teach people here too, it would only make him feel even more at home.

The Utina male could not help but laugh good-naturedly at Anatoliy's reaction to Onawa speaking to him. He could imagine that it certainly was a shock to the man from across the seas. "Ah, but she is no animal, though she may look as one. She chooses to appear as a puma, but she is not a puma. She is a Spirit and that is a very different thing." It wasn't an easy thing to explain or understand right away, and so his patience was well in place to walk the Russo through what the Spirit Guides were. It was probably a lucky thing that Onawa chose to show herself to all. If she did not, no doubt the younger male would think he was crazy. Anatoliy clearly had an open mind though, and this would allow him to eventually understand, this much Nayati knew.

The Tsisdu Kanati waved his hands in front of his chest, dismissing the other man's worry. "No, no, do not worry. You did not know, and I am not offended. I only wished to explain why I did not wish to speak of it." He hadn't for a moment thought that Anatoliy was trying to pry into his personal business. He was simply curious and he did not know the tribe's customs and mores, there was no harm done as far as Nayati was concerned. "I will have to indeed. I haven't seen much of these lands and I would very much like to see more." The AniWayan lands weren't the only ones that he should be familiar with, especially not when he was a hunter.

[/html]