Crash, Crash, Burn, Let it All BURN!
[html]
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73 ... terfly.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OCC: [aw] for partiers that want to celebrate Daisuke's bday. Dated February 10th. Mature for drinking and perhaps drug use..YUSH, BRING YOUR DRUGS.

No matter how many deaths that I die I will never forget
No matter how many lies that I live I will never regret
There is a fire inside of this heart in a riot about to explode into flames
Where is your god? Where is your god? Where is your god?

He had woken up this morning, and was excited as hell. He was surprised that he had even gone to bed! Why was the blonde male sooo excited you ask? Well....TODAY WAS HIS BIRTHDAY! Today, two years ago, him and his little sisters came into the world. The male had jumped up this morning, and hugged his little feline and held a smile on his face all day. It didn't matter what he had been doing, he had been smiling the whole time. In the middle of the day, he had decided the wander down to Halifax for some drinks, and perhaps to find himself some gifts since he figured he might be spending is birthday alone. It wasn't that he wanted to spend it alone, no, it was just that with Snake being in the middle of war, and all the other wolves still being obsessed with the war, even though they might not have anything to do with it. This didn't bring him down though! The blonde male embraced the lone time, thinking of ways to get himself to be entertained. He also thought of things that he had wanted. One of those things was a bowl/pipe. His friend, Lolita Monroe, had introduced the golden brute to an herb that made him feel ultra good. he liked the high so much, that he wanted to smoke it every day.

The male knew that he wouldn't be able to find much marijuana in the middle of winter, but not only that but also because of the war. Whoever had the drug would more than likely be hording it because they might need it for the war or something. He didn't know, but all he did know is that he needed to find himself a bowl, and some marijuana so he could smoke. The male walked with his guitar in his hands, fingers strumming and repeating notes as he had walked along the terra with a big ol' grin on his pretty face. Daisuke had also been holding his right audit slightly up higher on his head, since it was feeling better a bit. He had left it half way bent back though, since he was not comfortable with holding it up high on his head yet. Now he knew what his father felt like, even though the other golden wolven's ear had been almost completely ripped off. His father's audit was ripped at the base of the ear, leaving only about two inches of skin that once was his ear. Daisuke remembered when people used to look at his father funny because of the missing ear. It was like he was an alien or something, even though Kisuke had been defending himself from an enraged bear when the accident had happened. If anything, Daisuke believed that his father was more beautiful because of this defect.

The golden wolven pushed his way into a head shop that had been, for the most part, undisturbed. Things were in rubble, but he had looked around and found a few pieces that were not chipped of broken. He had found a really fucking sexy one that he decided to take along with him. He put his lips to the mouthpiece and see if it worked (by sucking in and blowing out) and it seemed to be good enough so he took it along with him before he left the headshop and started to head down to that one bar that still had huge amounts of alcohol in it. It was the same one that he and Brooklyn had partied in, as well as him and Addison. He strummed his guitar as he walked along the streets, in a matter of minutes, him arriving at the bar. He lifted his head to the sky, and his voice lifted to the sky in a happy, inviting howl. He called his friends.

"Lets start the rave, start it up, start it right."

[/html]
[html]

Perhaps it was just dumb luck that Snake just happened to be in town. He had, weeks ago, come here with several other Inferni coyotes. He had come in search of a new gear for his gun, and he had found one. Unfortunately, it was the wrong size. He came back today on a mission to get one that was the right size, so maybe—just maybe—his beloved 1911 Custom would work. He entered the gun shop that he had found those weeks ago and found where the smaller gear was, pocketing it and leaving the store. He felt somewhat nervous and guilty for leaving Inferni for these hours, but he realized that he wouldn't be able to do much even if he was there. He was a warrior in recovery; one couldn't rush into a battle so close on the heels of an injury, of course. He knew that.

Vacation—that was it, he was on vacation. Hiatus, leave, though without leaving at all. His thoughts were scattered like this as he drew a cigarette from a pack he kept in one of his back pockets, lighting it with a flick of a lighter. Snake personally did not partake in mind-altering drugs—he found the idea of purposefully clouding his thoughts repugnant from a soldier's point of view. Tobacco, on the other hand, was something he found himself enjoying. It was a bit of a paradoxical thing, calming him down and working him up sometimes at the same time. The day was still young, so he felt no need to go running home just yet. He wandered the streets, measuring time by the rate that the cigarette wasted away. But before it was used up, he heard an oh-so familiar call rising above the worn buildings. Curious to see what Daisuke was up to, the coyote wandered in that direction.

He stood near an entrance to some building, guitar in hand. Snake approached in a nonchalant manner, looking like the quintessential wounded soldier—his torso was completely wrapped with coarse linen, his left shoulder bandaged similarly. The dying cigarette was held in the corner of his mouth, his olive eyes flat as he asked, What's the occasion? It was not really surprising that Snake would have forgotten, even if he had been told before—this was the coyote, of course, that had forgotten his own birthday only a few months ago.

[/html]
[html]
http://i49.tinypic.com/2hrhitu.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+
Strel has no druggies, I hope you don't mind, lol

It was a most not fascinating day to meander aimlessly about in a once bustling city. Maybe if it had been years ago, the streets would still have cars and there would be light and chatter and music. Well, perhaps not so active in the winter, but at least there would be warm clubs and bars to enjoy in the night for the youth devoid of children to care for. What a time. But now, the Cour des Miracles male simply strolled down a random street, glancing about now and then for a chance glimpse at something interesting that would suffice for a gift for a person who was more than just interesting. Daisuke was not someone a person expects to meet by accident. It would be a tarradiddle to say that the blond was average.

Strel had been aware that Daisuke's birthday was coming up, as the guy had told him about a week prior. While the redhead could not make a gift from scratch and keep it secret in that time frame, he decided that his mere presence and a birthday greeting would suffice after tailoring those two toned pants to fit a luperci's special needs in the tail department. It was probably why the Marquis was wandering around Halifax, looking for a chance last minute gift for the blond, when the birthday boy gave a call. Sure it was not geared specifically towards him, but it did not exactly bar him from loping in that direction. A shame as going without a gift in hand, Strel know he could do nothing about it now, though his guilty was going to grow if people actually came with something to give the guy. He'll make it up, surely.

Somehow the navigational challenged redhead found the way to the place Daisuke called from; a bar. A raised eyebrow was directed at it, though he said nothing as a lopsided grin was plastered on his face. Surprisingly, Snake had arrived before him. The surprise was not at being beaten, but being beaten by a person that Strel did not know Daisuke knew. Though the coyote and the redhead did not seem to have much in common, the Cour des Miracles male had no problems with the guy, so he maintained the grin at both men. "Why, I have been beaten to the punch. Hello Daisuke. Snake." He gave a curt nod to the latter before turning his attention on the blond. "Happy birthday, blondie. I'm afraid I'm a bit empty handed," he said, giving a short, nervous laugh.

[/html]
[html]
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73 ... terfly.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OCC: Just posting so he can greet strel and snake <3; he's playing "The Kill" acoustic by 30stm, since SOMEONE keeps reminding me of the song..

Now that you know I'm trapped sense of elation
You'd never dream of
Breaking this fixation

Daisuke had been working on something new. This melody was much more complicated than the one that he had put together for Snake. Since the male had been playing at least half of an hour (sometimes even more if he had nothing else to tend to) he had been getting exponentially better. If someone didn't know better, they could say that he was a beast when it came to playing his guitar, even though he had been playing only for a few months now. He played very much by ear, and he had pulled sounds together with such ease that even a song that wasn't a song sounded like it was professional. The male would put his fingers on the E, B, G, D and A strings. On the largest E string, he had let his middle finger rest on it lightly, giving it a distorted sound when it was struck rather than it actually being a note. These were called "Dead strings". He wouldn't know that, but for sake of simplicity, this is what I will say when I'm telling you what he is doing. His index finger was down on the G string, fifth fret. His ring finger was on the D string, again, fifth fret. Pinky was located on the A string, and on the third fret. Again for simpicity's sake, we will call this combination of chords and frets " The C combination". He started the song like this before he had moved his fingers onto the next part of the song. Again, his middle finger was pressed only lightly against the E string, the B string being an open note (which is no pressure applied at all), the G and D string both being on the seventh fret, and the A string being on the fifth fret. We will call this "The D combination". The next combination started off on the again with the E string being lightly touched and the B string being open. On the G and D strings, the fingers were on the ninth fret, and on the A string, the pinky was on the seventh fret. This would be combination "E". There were three other combinations to go through. There was "B", "Asus", and "Em". The B combination started out like the others, with the E string being a dead string, and the B string being open. G and D were on the second fret, and A was an open string. The smallest E string was also struck for the first time, and it too was an open string. Asus was all open strings except for the D and G strings, which were on the second fret. Em combination had no Large E string, and an dead B string. G was an open string. D and A on Em combination were both on the second fret, and the smallest E string was also open.

The male had played the combination as followed: C, D, E, B, repeat x7. Simple right? As he was about to switch to the eighth verse, he had caught the sight of his best friend. The one he had...hurt. Daisuke was still feeling like a complete and utter asshole for what happened. He also felt like a complete idiot for letting what happen, happen. His left audit fell back as the other had approached. There was something smoking in his friend's maw, and he cocked his head lightly as his eyes didn't even dare to meet his own olive gaze. What's the occasion? the male had asked Daisuke. The right audit stayed pinned back against his head, while his left had slightly pulled forward. "I was born today, two years ago." the male spoke to the other, his blue eyes still on the cigarette in his friends maw. It was his fault that Snake had been damaged the way he was, and he was forever feeling guilty for attacking his best friend that he cared about so much. But before the silence dropped too long between the two, another being had showed up. Daisuke's tail wagged gently as the red-headed male had approached and greeted him. Why, I have been beaten to the punch. Hello Daisuke. Snake. the male had spoken to him, and Daisuke smiled and nodded his head. "Well, I guess I don't have to introduce you two since you obviously have met prior to this. " the male had spoken to both of the males, his smile back on his face. Happy birthday, blondie. I'm afraid I'm a bit empty handed. It seemed that Strel remembered that today was his birthday, and though he showed up empty handed, he didn't really expect gifts anyways. The presence of good company was enough for Daisuke to be happy with. "Why, thank you, Strelly-poo. It also doesn't matter if you have gifts or not, for your presence is enough for me." the male had spoken to the other, his head nodding before he looked to the door of the bar, and then back to his friends. He looked Strel in the eyes, those vibrant lavender eyes, but he still refused to look Snake in the eyes. He simply looked at the male's muzzle, or the necklace that he had given to Snake. " Join me for drinks, please. It's a day of celebration." the male had spoken to the two, a smile still on his maw before he had turned on his heels and walked into the door of the bar, his guitar entering first so he would not bang it up or anything. He looked back out at the two for a second and motioned for them to enter with him.

"Lets start the rave, start it up, start it right."

[/html]
[html]

He sensed someone approaching and turned to find that it was someone he had already met before. "Strelein," he greeted quietly, dipping his head. While he was somewhat surprised with the appearance of the Cour des Miracles wolf, it made more sense as he thought about it. Daisuke and Strelein would be more fast friends than Snake would be with the redheaded wolf—at least so he believed. The fact that Daisuke could bring himself to be friends with the cold Inferni Hydra was a miracle in itself; one that, to this day, Snake wasn't really sure how to respond to. So he mostly just went along with it.

The newcomer answered his question shortly after Daisuke did—oh, so it was his birthday. Snake remembered vaguely a snippet from a conversation with his friend about birthdays, on the day after Snake had forgotten his own. Such occasions were not very important to the coyote (he didn't put much stock in age usually), but he knew that it was a big deal for others. So he said, "Happy birthday, Daisuke," with a little more enthusiasm than his automatic tone usually had; his sandy-colored tail offered a few wags.

Snake was very true to his own nature, and his nature was generally to not really dwell upon the past. His adherence to what he had learned in New Haven might appear to be as such, but it was not—that was merely all that he had known, and he was very resistant to change. But he had managed to put Daisuke's own attack on him out of mind as his wounds had healed. Unfortunately, much like dogs that were abused and then fussed over, attention to that only made it come up once more. The coyote noticed that Daisuke couldn't meet his eyes, though he wasn't sure how to interpret that. He offered a nod when the wolf mentioned that the coyote knew Strelein, though he didn't reply to much else. He didn't have a gift either; he really didn't even know that gift-giving was a tradition on birthdays. But seeing as though Snake had been given three things in his life—his bandanna and his knife from his mother, and his necklace from Daisuke—he probably wouldn't have assumed it anyway.

They eventually moved into the bar; Snake allowed Daisuke and Strelein to go in first. He looked impassively at the building, not trusting it. Oh, he hated enclosed spaces like this. Wasn't the building that collapsed on that family about this size back in New Haven? But that's what he thought whenever he entered any building. He gave a sigh, a cloud of smoke forming before his face. He took the spent cigarette from his mouth and flicked it away—he wasn't as conscientious of it still burning. What was he going to do, burn the abandoned city down?

The green-eyed coyote then filed into the dark bar. Dust was filling the air, and the wheat-colored light coming from the windows and doorway made it look like a golden haze. "What do they have?" he asked, wondering what kinds of alcohol they'd be able to scrounge out of this place.

[/html]