if we could always be so silent.
[html]

She was meeting her again. She had seen her only a few times in the past, and each time almost by accident. Since she had ventured into the human lands with Kieran to examine the old history texts of humanity, she had begun frequently the school where she had found the books, and had eventually found someone else. She had said her name was Anderung Meer, and Tayui had found herself inexplicably drawn to the other female. Despite her small blunders - which Tayui found undeniably cute - and her small, little habits, they had both agreed to meet again. They had chosen to meet in a house this time, one that seemed safer than any of the other buildings in the human city.

Tayui pushed open the heavy, oak door, leaning on it with her shoulder to open it far enough so that she could get inside. The door always got stuck when it was opened halfway, for it no longer quite fit. The wood was old and warped, so it was only to be expected. Tayui crossed into the main room she had cleaned out some time ago, sitting down against a wall. She set the rabbit she had caught beside her, something of a feat in its own respect. The rabbit was brown with streaks of white, and had given her a difficult time when she had been hunting it.

She smiled and leaned back against the wall to wait.

[/html]
[html]

I Speak this, I

dream this, and I 'think'

this.

You "said this"

ic
Anderung Meer walked quietly through the human city, cautiously. Timid should have been her middle name, she was so careful. And yet, she wasn’t. Her black nose twitched as she caught a familiar scent and began walking swiftly, following it. She was going to find Tayui, a female she had met here before. Somehow, she couldn’t get the other female from her mind. It was like she was addicted to her, the pure white pelt with the golden stripe down her face. The two contrasting eyes… Anderung shook her head. The amber wolf padded on until she was led to a house, and the door was open. The she-wolf pushed against it and looked inside. Her heart skipped a beat as she saw Tayui and a smile spread across Meer’s face. Anderung shuffled her paws and went in, noticing the rabbit next to the Luperci. ”H-hi Tayui. That’s a beautiful rabbit.” Violet eyes went over the white and brown fur of the rabbit, as she tried to keep from starring at the Jaded Shadow’s alpha.

"sry"

[/html]
[html]

Tayui's ears perked up at the sound of the door being moved, wondering if it was Anderung coming to meet her. A wide grin spread across her features when her suspicions were confirmed. She leaned forward, resting her elbows on her knees, waiting for Anderung to get inside the house. She often forgot that the other female could not shift, for Bleeding Souls seemed to be a haven for all that could, and tried not to be caught in her Optime form when around the other. She was unsure if it made Anderung feel awkward, or if she had any negative feelings associated with the form. Tayui felt a little embarassed to have been caught before she could shift back to her Lupus form.

She nodded quickly as Anderung spoke, placing one hand beside her so she could lean over and pick up the rabbit with the other. She grasped it firmly at the feet and held it in front of her for a moment before setting it in front of her. "Sit down, dear. I caught this for us to share." She smiled good-naturedly and gestured toward the space in front of her.

[/html]
[html]

I Speak this, I

this.

You "said this"

ic
Anderung smiled as she moved over infront of Tayui. She nosed the rabbit, unsure if she should start or not. Meer suddenly felt embarrassed for not bringing something also. Tentatively, she took a little bite. It was almost a shame to ruin the multicolored fur. Maybe she would ask Tayui to save the pelt. Her violet eyes looked upward at the Luperci. It was a bit strange with them being in different forms, but some part of her liked the dexterity, the freedom of being on two legs. The opposable thumbs. The… flexibility. Meer’s eyes flickered as gazed at Tayui. Anderung shifted closer to the female. ”You have the most beautiful eyes, Tayui.” The amber wolf breathed, leaning toward the other female slightly before stopping herself. She couldn’t let herself be caught up in the moment. She didn’t want to do anything she might regret.

"....."

[/html]
[html]

Tayui watched, slightly amused at the younger female's antics. She bit back a smile as Anderung deliberated over her next course of action, content with watching her as her paws jerked as she attempted to decide what she would do next. Tayui nodded encouragingly as Anderung clawed at the rabbit, tilting her head to one side as she watched the other examine the rabbit. Indeed, the other was more than welcome to begin eating. She had caught the prey wit Anderung in mind. She would not mind if her gift for them to share became a gift for Anderung alone.

The pale female watched as the other paused, waiting as Anderung shuffled closer. She pushed her weight off her one hand, crossing her legs. She leaned back against the wall, regarding the other with a slightly amused, if a little perplexed expression. No one had ever found her eyes anything more than 'curious' or 'interesting' aside from Shaeniire. It was strange to think that another could find beauty in such a thing. Tayui chuckled and shook her head, smiling. "Thank you. If I may say this about you, you have fairly intriguing eyes as well. I've seen very few creatures with eyes such a vibrant shade, especially that of violet."

[/html]
[html]

I Speak this, I

this.

You "said this"

ic
Anderung felt her face growing hot at Tayui’s amused expression. She was almost 3 years old and yet she had always felt so much younger around the alpha. She looked down, flicking her ears back and shuffling her paws. However, Meer smiled at the other’s comment of her own eyes. The amber wolf looked down at the brown and white rabbit. She moved it with a paw. ”Thank-you, I’ve never really thought of them that way. Sorry to change the subject, but I was wondering if you could skin this for me? I wouldn’t bother you with it, but it does have the most beautiful pelt, and I don’t exactly have any hands.” Anderung smiled sheepishly at Tayui. Ever since she found out about the Luperci, and once she began to understand them, she had been jealous of their hands. And they were extremely attractive.

"Blarg."

[/html]
[html]

Tayui nodded her assent and took the smaller creature from Anderung. She placed the rabbit on the ground in front of her and placed her hands on either side of her, pushing herself up and onto her knees. She bent down , resting her elbows on her thighs, examining the rabbit for a moment. Truthfully, she had never skinned a rabbit before. She had never seen reason to do so, and had devoured the creature much like she would another, without any concern for its pelt.

She had read human books on how they skinned it with a knife, and although she lacked one, she figured that her claws would serve as the knife. She flipped the rabbit onto its back, digging her claw into its fur near the belly. She frowned and cut through the skin, and began to peel it off. It was a curious procedure and she was having an interesting time at it. She snapped the rabbit's neck and continued to remove the fur. She broke the legs at the lower joint, removing them from the body. Soon enough, she had removed the pelt and stained her fur a lovely crimson in the process. She chuckled quietly, and held out the pelt for Anderung. A curious present for a rather curious wolf. It seemed fitting that Anderung would want to preserve the beauty of the creature.

[/html]
[html]

I Speak this, I

this.

You "said this"

ic
Anderung smiled at Tayui, moving forward toward the pelt. She felt bad that she had gotten the other she-wolf all messy with the blood. But still, Anderung didn’t have hands. The amber wolf leaned toward the she wolf, gripping the pelt in her teeth. She nuzzled Tayui gently with her nose before she pulled away with the rabbit’s pelt. Meer sat down and dropped the skin between her paws, feeling it with one pad. ”I’m sorry that I got you all messy, Tayui. Maybe I shouldn’t have bothered about the rabbit.” Anderung shifted slightly, then smiled. ”So now what?”

"...."

[/html]
[html]

Tayui felt her heart warm as Anderung returned her smile, causing her to pause as she held out the fur. She almost squeaked in surprise when Andeung nuzzled her, but then chuckled, returning the affectionate gesture. She watched, still slightly amused as the other female examined the pelt. She shook her head as Andeung began to spoke, for it was no fault of her own that blood came from such work. It mattered not to her, and she had long since accepted the 'curse' of the white fur. It was ridiculous and she never had been able to keep it entirely clean. Eventually, she had stopped caring. She was happy so long she looked moderately presentable.

"It's no matter. There is probably something here I can use to wipe it off." Sheets, towels and the like. She had learned of the names of such items through her readings, finding the items fairly useful. Although much of the produced items like cloth were falling apart, there was probably something somewhere she could use. "Although, you could have done that yourself if you had hands. Do you think you would like to become a Luperci? We've a celebration of sorts called Novus - beginning. We each cut our palms and allow for my blood to flow and become yours. It gives you the strength of the Luperci. If you want it, of course."

[/html]
[html]

I Speak this, I

this.

You "said this"

ic

Anderung nodded and looked around. Of course, Meer was thinking of leaves or bushes more than towels as far as ‘wiping anything off’ went. Compared to a lot of the Luperci, Anderung was a simpleton. Still, she was glad that Tayui had returned her affection. Meer had never really been close to anyone before. Anderung twitched her ears forward as Tayui began to speak. Her violet eyes became wider and wider as the white wolf went on. Meer could feel herself trembling slightly, though if it was because she was excited or scared she didn’t know.

”You can do that?” Her voice was hardly more than a whisper as she breathed out. She had never dreamed that it was actually possible for her to become a Luperci. Meer had felt she was forced to stay just a normal, powerless wolf among all of these flexible Luperci. Anderung moved closer to Tayui, placing a paw on the other’s hand in an almost human-like way. ”I never imagined- I didn’t know that- You would do that for me? Her lip quivered, her heart was thumping. She had never thought that anyone would ever care about her like that. Meer glanced down for a moment then she gently brushed her muzzle against Tayui’s. ”I would like that very much.”

"...."

[/html]
[html]

A bit of powerplay

Again, that warm, pleasant feeling was bubbling in her chest. Seeing Anderung so happy made her happy in a roundabout way, the fact that she was somehow being the one to incite such a brightness in the other's already vibrant eyes. Her smile widened as she nodded, slightly at a loss of words to describe the situation. She had never gone through with the process with another, but she had heard about it from others. It was a ceremony and a celebration, though it differed on whether an audience was present or not. It was a choice, and as such, she would celebrate the decision with Anderung.

She looked at Anderung and tilted her head slightly, watching the other's reaction for a few more moments before replying. "For you, I will do all in my power to make you happy." She smiled and nodded once more, pausing as Anderung nuzzled her once more. This time, however, she raised her arm, hesitating for a moment, then resting it on the other female's cheek. She stroked the other's fur for a few seconds, then dropped her arm abruptly, slightly embarassed. "Would you like to do that now, Anderung...?"

[/html]
[html]

I Speak this, I

this.

You "said this"

ic
Anderung was already practically on top of Tayui. The amber female felt so safe and warm when she was with the white she-wolf. For some reason she started when she felt the other’s touch, but she closed her eyes, let out a sigh, and leaned gently against the soft strokes. She was a bit sad when they stopped. Violet eyes opened again as the other she wolf spoke once more. Meer thought for a while, looking to the side. Then she looked back at Tayui, her voice was quiet and her eyes half closed like she was falling asleep. ”Maybe in a moment…” And with that Anderung bent her neck and rested her head on Tayui’s chest. She breathed out and closed her eyes slowly. It was comforting, the soft Thump, thump! Thump Thump! of the other’s heart. The sounds and warmth and safety brought back memories from her puppy-hood when she had nursed from her mother. But it felt like more than that too. There was a closeness that she hadn’t had with her parents.

She opened her eyes, though she didn’t take her head off of Tayui’s chest. ”I’m ready now.” Anderung lifted her head from the white-she wolf’s chest and looked her in the eyes. She smiled and placed out a paw. ”So how do we do this?”

"Hope you didn't mind mine, sry. Trying to get this done before midnight x3 hehe. If you do get to respond, powerplay all you like ^^"

[/html]
[html]

Hehe, no worries.

Tayui nodded as Anderung affirmed her request to go on with the process. She did not want to force the other into anything, or make it seem like she was pressuring her to become anything other than what she was, so she was relieved when Anderung voiced her consent. She sighed happily as she felt Anderung rest her head on her shoulder. She rested one arm on the other's shoulders, or as best she could whilst Anderung was in her Lupus form.

The two remained like that for a few minutes, inhaling and exhaling, breathing, waiting. A pleasant sort of silence descended upon the two, comfortably peaceful. Tayui nodded as Anderung shifted away, removing her arm from the other's back. She shifted her own position, switching from kneeling to a more comfortable cross legged position. She raised her own hand in response to the female's question, holding it in front of her. With her other hand, she dug into her palm with her claws, wincing as she broke the skin. She flexed her one hand, pulling her claws out. She placed them on one side of her palm and dragged her claws across, making shallow marks across her palm. She did it again, but this time perpendicularly, wincing once more. "Give me your paw and I'll do the same to you. Then I'll place my hand over your paw. I've never done this before, so I don't know how long you will have to wait for this to take effect, but I suspect my blood will have to travel through you somehow before you gain the abilities of a Luperci." She paused. "Are you ready?"

[/html]