New Home, More Wisdom
[html]
ooc: sorry about taking so long, I had to watch a VERY important show.

Ty scrutiniezed the new wolf slightly, observing her actions. His protective nature prevented him from being overly friendly, but once the wolf explained she wanted to join the pack, he lightened right up. His muscles relaxed and he went to a sitting position, though still attentive as to not look sloppy. So far, the new wolf was alright, very diplomatic, friendly, and respectful, if she wanted to join, he didn't have any objections.

However, that was for the leader to decide, who was right next to him. It was weird now seeing Jefferson as a leader, not just his mentor anymore. It had been so long since either one of them had a real chat as well, in fact, Ty hadn't actually spoken directly to Jefferson since he got back from overseas and rejoined the pack. However, Ty snapped back into reality once Jefferson addressed him. It took him a minute to think about, but trying to be helpful, Ty explained what he knew, at least. "Well...from what I've seen," he began. "We have an apothecary, although she's in training. Also there are few warriors, though we don't need many as we aren't exactly a war pack if you've noticed. Though...we don't have someone to keep an eye out for the pups...after all, those little buggers when they get to a certain age are very...adventurous...But other than that we could always just use more scouts and such."

Shrugging, Ty glaced over to Jefferson, then back to the new wolf. "But that is what I've seen, I don't know if that helps." He remarked before glancing towards Jefferson again. This was something he really hadn't done with Jeff before, he'd never been near Jefferson as an adult, usually Jefferson had spoken to him like a child, or someone he would mentor, now when Jeff addressed him, it was as an equal, as an adult. The experience was overall a strange one for Ty.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread