New Home, More Wisdom
[html]

Its ok.

Naiya listened to the two as they talked. She was very interested in what they had to say since she was trying to join their pack and plus the fact that she was respective of them. Her blue and green eyes scanning their faces as she listened. Naiya knew that she had skills all she was trained forcefully to be a warrior of her old pack and she had a slightly larger built that a other female. So the best fields for her was Warrior, Hunter and since she had great leaderships skills she could possibly land a higher position in the pack, but it was very unlikely that she was going to get it since she was new to the pack and all. But that was all up to the alpha.

"Well Sir I am a good fighter, hunter and I have pretty strong leadership skills. Hmmmmm....I'm also good at getting information out of others and tricking them into doing some things for me, if that is of any value." She wasn't so sure of telling the alpha and the other male the last part, it could be useful to the pack in some kind of way, well she hoped. When the other male had brought the thought of a pup caretaker, Naiya didn't really not want that rank since she liked pups and their crazy ways. But she just felt that she needed to be challenged with rough field work, like hunting. Whatever rank he ended up giving her was fine with her, as long as she got to be productive within the pack.

<style type="text/css">
.naiya001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#DDE6EB; letter-spacing:1px;}
.naiya001ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#DDE6EB; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.naiya001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.naiya001 {margin:0 auto; width:353px; background-color:#7B95A2; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... atable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #041826; padding: 0px 0px 275px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B6CBD6; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread