i want you more when you're afraid.
[html]

The sable-furred hybrid's chartreuse-colored eyes remained focused on the tawny-colored canine, dancing yellow flames licking through the woman's green irises. She saw the tightness in the younger woman's features, the rigidity that had overtaken her body. This was the fun in Vieira—Eris had nothing to fear. For one thing, the sable-furred woman was physically larger. For another, Vieira would never dare. “I think Daddy misses you,” she said, calling Astaroth what she'd always called him. The sable coyote had lowered her voice to almost a whisper. “Did Kaena tell you anything about who my Daddy really is?” she asked, straightening up, returning the aloof and condescending canine she had been moments before.

Table by Jimjamz!!!
<style>
.kae-giftjames3 b {color:#d5ba66;}
.kae-giftjames3 p {text-indent:25px; padding:0px 5px;}
.kae-giftjames3 {width:350px;border:1px solid #472709;background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... able13.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:200px;background-position:bottom center;background-color:#ffffff; text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-size:12px;font-family:georgia, serif; line-height:13px; color:#472709; margin:0 auto;}
.kae-giftjames-credit {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:-.04px; width:350px; margin:0 auto; text-align:center; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread