and a crow brings me back
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i41.tinypic.com/15foxvo.png); width: 385px; height: 571px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; left: 0px; top: 260px; width: 310px; height: 300px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

+3
YOU MIGHT NOT FEEL IT NOW

There was an urge to collapse then and there, her exhausted paws sensing the borders and knowing this was the place she was destined to rest and rejuvenate herself. That wasn't an entire certainty yet, though. Gabriel had always been a doting father to her, no matter how many times she tended to screw things up and run off into oblivion without looking back or even giving any notion of goodbye or see you later. Gabriel deserved a goddamned medal for it, no less that he didn't deserve to put up with her untamed adolescent ways. Talitha screwed up once again, no surprise in that. If Gabriel decided not to accept her back into Inferni, Talitha didn't think it would be anything to weep over, because that was what she deserved in the first place. Stupid, stupid girl, putting the one individual that matters through hell worrying about you, and just think, Ezekiel is probably off worse than daddy dearest... her conscious would mutter, tsk-tsking her in the back of her mind.

From her tattered self seemed to breathe in sudden life once from the shadows and like a swift angel of death Gabriel de le Poer himself approached. Everything about her, from her narrow muzzle to her unusually large ears, perked up. Seemingly her crimson eyes glazed over her father's scarred visage, and couldn't help but swell with guilt and emotion. Hearing her name muttered, one ear flicked, and her legs trembled. "Dad," Her voice was a murmur, but affection was evident. "It's really me. I've came back to you... again." The last part sounded pathetic, but was genuinely said enough. Seeking out the familiar scars and the handsome structure of Gabriel, there was something about him that didn't seem right. Maybe it was the connection that she held with her father that was strong even after all this time, or maybe whatever was wrong, it was just very apparent on his face. "Dad, are... are you alright?" Talitha said, searching his eyes, his face, everything about him. Something felt a little off center to her, but didn't know exactly what was wrong.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread