Stars & Symmetry
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.arogreen b {font-weight:bold; color:#40492c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arogreen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arogreen {width:400px;border:1px solid #2a520e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/aro.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:235px;background-color:#8fa45f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2a520e;}
</style>

ooc murr

Luck. She didn't mention his stammering, so he began to feel better, and his question was a success. A more confident demeanor came from him, and when she mentioned danger, Aro was on it like a dog for a tennis ball. "Really!?"He exclaimed as he leaned against the tree like a slick, confident, brave male. When she mentioned needing to go home, he thought more, she was a female in danger, and in need of assistance! Just the thing he had been itching for...well, not so much that fact she was..well a female. It was more so the fact that he could finally be helpful and the fact that she was cute was a bonus. He could prove himself and, well how far could she be? Then she continued and his eyes grew wide hearing that she was from Dahlia, "You're very far from home! Mmm.." He brought up his left hand and lifted his head some stroking his fur back. "Well, how about I take you home? I'm sure my parents will understand when I explain to them your situation." A smooth smile creased his muzzle as those pale blue eyes light up with excitement. It all honesty his parents were probably going to be pissed that he was traveling that far away, and the trip would probably take all night she was way closer to Crimson Dreams than Dahlia for sure. Regardless the tuxedo boy was up for it, up for the adventure.

With one leg he kicked his body off the tree, "Well then, we don't have all night to get you home, now do we?" He said as he began to walk boldly his eyes looking at the rocks looking for large amounts of moss, he remembered something about how moss grew on one side more so than the other, the north side to be exact. He was going to show just how skilled he was and how brave. His nose naturally picking up scents as he walked along, "...so, Nayru was it? What brought you out here to begin with?" He began to talk idly, but also curious about what brought her out here, all alone. It wasn't very safe, especially since inferni--well, no they didn't venture out here very often, that wouldn't be a danger, but still! Anything can go wrong, she needed protection! His mind wheeled about as he puffed out his chest. He'll protect her from any danger! Not only her, but anyone. His imagination began to take hold as his eyes began to look out with intensity staring down any critter that came in their path.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread