I'm still here, dreaming
[html]

Yay we both have new tables Big Grin. WC: 777 {7 points}

Layla couldn’t help but laugh at Conor’s comment on being called ‘sir’. While it was true that normally the gentleman would do the same manuver for the lady, he was the guest in her home and she wanted to make him feel welcomed. Conor was excellent company for the she wolf. This was one of the happiest days of her new life since she joined the pack. She remembered back to that night when she first met Conor. He downed himself to nothing more than another member of the pack. She respected him for that. Layla couldn’t stand the wolves that bragged and put themselves high than the lower ranking wolves. She felt more comfortable with her rank knowing that Conor would feel as if he were one too.

As she noticed Conor was beginning to eat, she took this time to work on her piece of meat as well. All the wonderfull flavors from the spicing mixed with it’s natural flavor melted in her mouth. Truly this was a work on art in its own way. Layla looked out to her backyard and noticed there was a little patch of green, nothing there in its place. Perhaps this would be the perfect place to plant some of the herbs she collected. She pircked her ears and turned her orbs back to Conor as he spoke again. She was glad to hear that he was doing alright.

”I think this summer has been the best one yet. I’m very happy with the way Dahlia has grown in numbers, especially because I’m so lucky to get to know so many wonderful, new members.”

Layla couldn’t help but blush as she noticed his gaze turn right back to her’s. He sure seemed to be happy to have her in the pack. It was nice to know that she was so welcomed into the pack with open arms. She couldn’t help but scratch her head a bit a she looked back to him. ”Sounds wonderful Conor.” She moved her posture a bit and sat up straight as it was his turn now to ask the questions.

”How are you? Are you settling in and finding your way around?”

Layla gave a warm smile as she spoke in response. ”I’m doing well thank you. Adjusting is not as hard as I thought it would be. I’ve actually met a few members of the pack. Let’s see…” She paused for a moment to think back to all the wolves she had previously met before today. She then heard the ding of the lightbulb and then continued. ”I’ve met Bris and her nephew Gideon. They’re both very nice and Gideon is such a playful little pup. It’ll be nice to spend some time with him. I also hope to meet Bris around too. She’s a very nice wolf.” She paused again just to think about Gideon for a moment. Layla didn’t have any pups of her own yet but she was determined to one day start her own family and have her own pups. Gideon was the closest thing she’d have to her own pup but it was nice enjoying his company that one day. She then zoomed back to reality and continued. ”I also met Reverent. She’s nice too. She said she was new as well so it was nice to meet some of the other newer wolves to the pack.” She then looked back to the patch of grass in her yard as she smiled. ”I’ve actually been reading a bit in my spare time. I’ve been reading on some medical herbs. I’ve collected some. I think I may plant them and grow some here in the back yard. I’m not familiar if there are others who are experts at this but I hope to strengthen my skills and help out the pack if anyone gets injured.”

As Layla finally finished giving her response, she finished her piece of meat and decided to try a little bit of the other kind. She took another piece and tried it. It was just as good as the last one. She couldn’t help but ‘mmm’ at the wonderful flavor of the steak. She then remembered her original question for Conor and turned to him. She waited until she was done chewing before she spoke. ”Oh Conor, I was meaning to ask you. Do you know if there’s anywhere I can get some cloth? I kinda would like to make some clothes for myself.” It was not that she didn’t mind being nakid it was just that she felt more comfortable wearing some clothes when with company or when she was out of the house.

<style type="text/css"> .layla2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#00aee0; letter-spacing:1px; } .layla2 .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#ffffff; padding-top:325px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .layla2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #afafaf} .layla2 {margin:0 auto; width:475px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/ ... sories.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread