Stars & Symmetry
[html]
NAYRU AND ARO ARE HAVING A SLUMBER PARTY!!!! XD XD 367

A half smile crossed her as he expressed his hesitance at staying because of his parents. In the end he agreed and she nodded, as if he had made the right choice. He could room with her in Conor’s house, her own bedroom was far too big for just herself anyway, so finding him a place to sleep was never a concern. Should Conor discover the Crimson Dreams male in her room he might have some words, but more than likely only a questioning look. He would not approve of the boy being here without his parent’s knowledge, but it was likely that Nayru wouldn’t any words until the boy was gone, and perhaps not even then. So it was settled and they continued on, closing in closer to Dahlia de Mai every moment.

"East." Her gentle voice agreed, and she indicated the direction with her head for emphasis. The woods were now familiar enough to her and the strong scent of the Dahlian wolves was detectable. Just the scent made Nayru’s heart swell, as it did every time she returned from no matter how short or long a journey, and her pace quickened. The patchwork girl was eager for her home and the sooner Aro found rest the sooner he could return to his own. Nayru barely found the time to turn her head up at the stars that Aro pointed out, there would be time enough for that once they were within the pack borders. However his next words caused her to slow and stay at his pace.

"I do know how to read." Her calm eyes caught his curiously and she smiled then, inner pride at having acquired this skill and eager to share it with someone. "Bris taught me. I can teach you if you’d like." Nayru was not an expert, but the words came easier now and it wouldn’t be hard to get Aro started. "I found a book in Halifax on plants I’ve been reading, but there are a lot of books at Conor’s house. I can show them to you." Nayru considered then, an idea forming in her head, a generosity she hadn’t known before beginning to surface in her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread