Stars & Symmetry
[html]
har har Nayru doesn’t feel like drinking XD um sorry for the wait. School has been eating me.

Nayru shook her head and kept moving, purpose in her step. "No, I’ve never tried them. Others drink them though." The young girl had never been curious to what the pretty liquid in the glass bottles tasted like, it just didn’t concern her. Perhaps it was that the opportunity was always present, trying the drink was not urgent, if the girl ever changed her mind she could try it any time. And as she had no intention of drinking it nor did she offer it to her guest, but instead breezed on, the vineyards falling behind them as they made their way through Berwick and into Wolfville. The town rose up, the buildings impressive compared to the flat earth they were built upon. "Not much further now." The house was in sight and Nayru did not slow as they neared it.

Coming up to the front door of the Victorian style home Nayru gingerly turned the knob. Motioning for Aro to follow, she slipped in, slow and steady now and trying to make as little noise as possible. In a dropped voice Nayru spoke, guiding Aro with a gentle hand on his arm. "My room is right through there but Conor’s books are in the big room down this hall." They tiptoed there and once inside Nayru closed the door behind them, hoping that none of the other inhabitants of the house would disturb them. Nayru felt that she was doing nothing wrong, but having to explain her visitor wasn’t something she looked forward to.

Picking up a candle and matched from a table, the young girl lit them and handed the light to Aro, indicating the books. "I don’t know if there are any about stars but we can look."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread