Stars & Symmetry
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.arogreen b {font-weight:bold; color:#40492c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arogreen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arogreen {width:400px;border:1px solid #2a520e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/aro.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:235px;background-color:#8fa45f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2a520e;}
</style>

Maybe Conor should jump in finding Aro in her room. LOL I'd love it! What ya' think? Also, sorry for the shortness...Sad

As much as he'd love to continue being up with her, he really needed sleep if he was going to take the long hike back home he'd need his rest. He was relieved when she mentioned she too was tired. Allowing her to take the light he followed her back fighting to keep his eyes opened. He remained quiet knowing that it was late and here they were sneaking about. He didn't really know who all was here, did she have siblings? They entered the room and the lantern lit their path, the room wasn't much really and but it was a room. His eyes looked up at her as his brows creased together, "I wouldn't dare sleep have you sleep on the floor. That would be rude of me to make a lady sleep on the floor." He almost looked upset, well, perhaps he was upset about it, but really, what kind of man would that make him if he made women sleep on the floor while he was comfortable on the bed. Walking over to where two walls met he moved to a seated position and leaned his back against the two walls and let out a yawn, "I will gladly sleep right here.." His sky blue eyes looked at her darkened crimson eyes with a warm smile, "No lady will go uncomfortable while I'm around.." He laughed a little forgetting for a moment to be quiet.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread