bring only what you need to survive
[html]

Okay kids, one more reply and Inferni is back on the map. >:] I'll have the website up soon so the ranks will be explained better--if you're confused before then, IM or PM me about them.
indent Gabriel explained to Faolin where he had picked their den (a cave out of the way of the wind, above the field) and that once finished he would show her. There was a lot to be done, and he intended to finish here as soon as he felt it had been long enough. Another howl, and again they came. Gabriel regarded the group as a whole, then began speaking, attention turning to each name he mentioned in turn. “We’ll be keeping most of the ranks we once had, with a few changes. Faolin will be Praetorian,” he began, feeling no qualm about setting his mate into a leader position. “Hybrid will be the first Hyrda, which replace the Gladius—you take orders from no one except me,” he added.
indent “Samael will serve as Scorpius, our lead hunter.” Might as well allow him to kill, Gabriel supposed. “Anselm; Caelum—scout and spy. Molochai; Imperium. Rachias; Praeses.” Finished, Gabriel looked around the group. Five men, two women, three children. They could take the wolves down, one by one, if that was truly what needed to be done. A wicked smile cracked Gabriel’s face and he spoke again. “Remember this—we have survived war, we have survived drought, and we have survived flame. Inferni is as strong as ever while they scramble about like rats. Tonight we’ll remind them of that.”
indent And with that, Gabriel threw back his head and let out a vicious call, mocking and warning the straggling wolves all at once that Inferni was here and Inferni was ready to kill.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread