The fire in my heart is out
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

I don't actually remember how she learned it, it was so long ago XDD So oocly is fine with me Wink wc: 250

"Perhaps rocks up on some of the higher ledges...though I'm not sure how you'd get up there to put them there in the first place." She said. "We'd have to come up with some kind of a marker system and announce it at a pack meeting so that people know where the traps are. Maybe I should start to draw a map or something so that I can map out exactly where we have traps like that." What she was thinking was about a way to trap the threat so that they could gather more wolves to take care of them. Those rocks would be great for blocking a tunnel off so that they could do just that.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't sure if I should mention him. I wonder where he is, now...maybe you ought to visit the surrounding packs in the area and see if they've heard of him?" She suggested. She planned on trying to go out and find more of her family in the surrounding area once the pack was more established. She was worried about outsiders trying to come in because of the new borders. "Do you have any other ideas for traps? I mean...maybe we could try and use some kind of a detection system. A panel hidden in the middle of the path underneath some rocks or something that would be connected to a string we could hang a bell onto?" Such an odd idea...she wondered if it made any sense at all.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread