The fire in my heart is out
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

wc: 205

"I think I might try and find an explorer...see if any of the Zepars might be interested in that rank. I don't want to take away from their jobs if we do get some, and I know there are a lot of tunnels, too. I'm not sure. We'll figure something out, though" She wanted the pack to be safe and for them all to feel secure living in Anathema. Perhaps they could set up some kind of booby traps around the border as well, ones that members knew about but a wandering soul wouldn't. Selene spoke again, offering more ideas, and Naniko gave her an appreciative smile.

"Holes would be a good idea, too. One too deep for them to climb out of, but shallow enough that they wouldn't be badly injured from the fall" Maybe that would be the solution for their border. She grinned at the thought; any pack member could easily dig a hole. "And Juju...I don't know. I try to keep Scorpius close to me but he wanders, as pups do. We can only hope they'll stick around once they're adults, huh" The female shook her head. Out of all her children she only knew for certain where two of them were.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread