Life alone may be over
[html]

Welcome to Souls Smile If you have any question you can contact any of the staff member or I and any of us will help you any way we can.

His head still hurt, and the leg that was once there was well gone and he could still the rafter that came down and cut the leg off the bone still let him know that he was suppose to be laying in front of the fire and resting. There was something that the silver male knew that he just couldn’t do and laying around all day while every one else had to work twice as hard to make up for him was just not something he could do. There were tasks that just had to be done, and Noah was to bullhead and in too much pain just to lie down. The silver male just helped that his doctor would not get upset at him for being up and about.
”I’m comin’ I..ey..eye..I’m comin’!” The male was still in pain, a pain that he would not show to the world, it was stopping him from doing a lot of things. The newly made tripod felt worthless maybe he by doing borders he wouldn’t feel so bad. Hopping slowly to the borders he saw the rugged white male standing there. With a sigh the male shook his head as he moved closer pushing on that soft hearted smile that everyone knew him to have. He had to push the pain away the best that he could, just like he did when his father left him after beating him many of times. ”Are you lost Young Warrior?” Noah could see with what he was able to see that this wolf was still young, not even a year old yet. Noah wanted to make sure not to push the youth away, they could help re-build the pack.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread