Life alone may be over
Character Name: Roran
Character Birthdate (including year): 5/24/2010
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Regular wolf
Species: White wolf
Currently played characters: First character
How you found 'Souls: Was looking for a good roleplaying site, and thought this one seemed really cool
Initial post:

Roran stood, having slept the night away in a rather bad set of nightmares. He shook his head as he came to his feet and looked around, his shaggy white fur waving slightly as he did so. He raised his nose to the wind as a new scent caught his nose, it was the scent of wolves, and more than one. He smiled to himself. "Maybe this is going to be the day i finally find a pack" He says outloud.

He turns and begins to run full speed towards the scent. He ran for a few minutes and came sliding to a halt as he came to the pack's border. He looked at the area within the border, not seeing anyone, he frowns slightly. He throws his head back and lets out a long howl, trying to gain the attention of anyone within the pack. He sits down and waits for his howl to be responded to, hoping that they would not simply ignore him.

After thinking over the possibilty that they may very well choose to ignore his call, he found himself standing once more and moved to the cover of a slightly hollowed out tree. He crawled inside and curled up, now realising how tired he was. He let out a long yawn and placed his head on his paws. He was positioned that his head was just sticking out the opening in the tree, so that if someone indeed did come, that they would know someone was there. He tucked his tail to his legs and yawned once more. He soon found himself drifting off to perhaps the first night in weeks that wasn't plagued by nightmares.
[html]

Welcome to Souls Smile If you have any question you can contact any of the staff member or I and any of us will help you any way we can.

His head still hurt, and the leg that was once there was well gone and he could still the rafter that came down and cut the leg off the bone still let him know that he was suppose to be laying in front of the fire and resting. There was something that the silver male knew that he just couldn’t do and laying around all day while every one else had to work twice as hard to make up for him was just not something he could do. There were tasks that just had to be done, and Noah was to bullhead and in too much pain just to lie down. The silver male just helped that his doctor would not get upset at him for being up and about.
”I’m comin’ I..ey..eye..I’m comin’!” The male was still in pain, a pain that he would not show to the world, it was stopping him from doing a lot of things. The newly made tripod felt worthless maybe he by doing borders he wouldn’t feel so bad. Hopping slowly to the borders he saw the rugged white male standing there. With a sigh the male shook his head as he moved closer pushing on that soft hearted smile that everyone knew him to have. He had to push the pain away the best that he could, just like he did when his father left him after beating him many of times. ”Are you lost Young Warrior?” Noah could see with what he was able to see that this wolf was still young, not even a year old yet. Noah wanted to make sure not to push the youth away, they could help re-build the pack.

[/html]
His eyes snapped open and he tried to jump to his feet, but ended up smacking his head off the top of the opening in the tree. He grunted and slowly made his way out to the silver wolf. When he was out of the tree he looked at him and nodded. "Indeed i am, i have been searching for a pack for some time sir" He says, sitting down as a migrain started to form from hitting his head on the tree.

As he looked at the male, he spotted that he was missing a leg and frowned. ~That has to be a million times worse than a migrain~ He thought to himself, mentally kicking himself. "I would be honored if you and the rest of the pack could be my home" He says, loking down as a kind of bow, and hoping that it would make his head hurt less.
[html]

Noah wanted nothing but what was best for the pack, though right now the pack was hurting the snow storm had taking the pack and sent it into a place where they were hurting. Noah was sure that Adonia was hurting with not having any live stock for her to take care of. The silver beast knew that she enjoyed having that job to take care of. He slowly and carefully lowered him-self down into a sit. It was still new to him of how his body worked and handled not having that extra leg. Even if that leg had been more of a pain than anything else.

With a nod, Noah could understand why the youth would want to have a pack, with how the resent snow storm had ripped though the lands, he nodded again, grimacing and lowering his head when the male stood up hitting his head. ”Okay?” He did not want bloodshed upon the borders even if it was not from a fight. ”Name, I nuh…nuh..need it please.” The silver male had to figure out if the male would be in for the long haul with the pack, he did not want to bring free loaders into the pack. However at the same time he did not want to bring in anger, hate, or any other negate feelings into the pack lands.

[/html]
He shook his head and the pain receeded slightly. He looked up at the silver male and nodded his head. "My name is Roran" He says, not sure if he should say anything, he didnt wish to make any kind of bad first impression, for he truly and honestly wanted to be part of a pack. "I have come a long distance in hopes that your pack would have room for one more" He says.

Though his head still hurt, he held it at an even level, looking directly at the male, showing that he was completely serious, and that hopefuly, he was trustworthy. His stomach clenched slightly at the thought that perhaps he would be rejected, and have to go once more and try to find another ack to live among.
[html]

welcome Big Grin 311: 3 points

Jace was wandering the borders. She had taken it upon herself to try and be useful despite her limp and her tattered ear. She walked in her optime form using a long and thin piece of wood as a crutch to walk with. Her paws sank into the soft snow and Jace could almost make herself believe that it was harmless but the residual pain in her leg was always at the edge of her mind. She hoped soon enough the limp would get better but she suspected it was bone deep and would probably remain even if it lessened. Her ears flicked around searching for any sounds of intruders or trouble.

She continued to pad along the borders, thinking about her meeting with Lucifer, which caused a mental shudder and scornful thoughts. She made a mental note to see if Kami and Adonia were around and talk to them about the roguish male, maybe they could suggest something she hadn't thought off. Maybe she could even find the Alphas and let them know. Her ears perked as she heard voices in the distance, she didn't recognize either one of them but she could smell the scent of the valley strongly, she altered her course to move towards the two voices.

She came upon the two males; one a silvery sable color and the other a white furred one. She didn't say anything as she limped closer and they were in conversation anyway so she nodded respectfully to the sable wolf that smelled of the valley and eyed the white one curiously, sitting down upon the ground a few feet from them. She winced as she saw that her pack brother was missing his leg and subconsciously rubbed her own injured leg feeling a strange kind of empathy for him. Her questions were held back though as she watched the two.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jace "talks", 'thinks', and walks.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Table by Kaena Lykoi <3

<style>
.jace-mountains .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jace-mountains p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jace-mountains b {color:#16323D; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jace-mountains {background-color:#BAD9E5; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/jace.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; border:1px solid #16323D; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#42616D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.jace-mountains-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
Roran looked at the female that came upon himself and the other male and nodded to her. "Greetings" He said, bowing his head slightly. He dreadfully hoped that she was not one to judge and smiled as best a wolf could. "I was just talking to this male about my chances of perhaps joining your pack" He says. Though his head still hurt, he was beating back the pain, determined not to show weakness to the two of them, whom he was farely certain were of the same pack.

Seeing that she was limping told him that she also was injured, he frowned inwardly, knowing that whatever pain he was feeling from banging his head on the tree was nothing compared to what either of them felt. "My name is Roran" He said, now introducing himself.
[html]

grr my muse sucks

She nodded back to the greeting of the white male who introduced himself as Roran. She grinned at him, the smile was gentl and unassuming, her tail wagged slightly. She was always glad to make new acquaintances and hopefully have them turn into new friends. She set her walking crutch down behind herself for use if she wanted to get up,

"Greetings Roran, my name is Jace." She hesitated, unsure or not if her pack brother wanted to speak some more to the stranger, so she kept her silence, still smiling her soft smile at both of them. Her torn and good ear revolving upon their axis trying to scout for danger.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jace "talks", 'thinks', and walks.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Table by Kaena Lykoi <3

<style>
.jace-mountains .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jace-mountains p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jace-mountains b {color:#16323D; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jace-mountains {background-color:#BAD9E5; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/jace.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; border:1px solid #16323D; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#42616D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.jace-mountains-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OC:Can we please keep a posting order? Next would be Roran, then Jace and then I. Sorry <3

Noah loved the pack lands; he loved all the members with in these lands like they were all just a member of his family. Well the part of his family that was not crazy and all into drugs, or sex. The silver male watched the young warrior’s eyes he wanted to learn more about him, to make sure that he was not here to hurt the pack or any of the members in it. Noah had already given his leg for a member of these lands and his life would be something that he would give also. With a smile he gave a nod after being told a name.
The silver Fuerre looked over to where the white spotted lady had come from with a smile and a nod, it was nice to have an extra member to help with the borders. He watched her show empathies about his legs, just as the white youth had but Noah did not let it show how much it really did hurt him emotionally not to have that leg, no matter how much it had annoyed him before losing it to saving Tala. ”Now Roran wuh..wuh..we don’t take d..da..drama huh..huh..here. “ He wanted the youth to understand how mellow this pack was and really how close this pack was with one another.

[/html]
Roran nodded his head in response. "I would not under any circumstances think of causing any trouble" He said, looking down slightly. In truth, he wasn't really the kind of wolf to start trouble at all, he was a little tense and nervous from life by himself, but he found no reason why that would provoke a confrontation.

"Especially to a pack that is kind enough to grant a home for me" He said after a slight pause from his first statement. "That last thing i would wish to do is cause conflict in a new home", and that was the complete truth.
OOC: I are sorriiieee Big Grin

The male's response brought a bright smile from the black, gray, tan and white female with the mismatched blue and amber eyes. That was the kind of response she would expect from someone wanting to join the Valley. Her mind slipped back to her own acceptance and the two new friends she had made from it; Ookami, who had become so important to her and Falgar, who she partially owed her life to now. The Valley really were one huge family, they all cared and looked out for each other.

She shifted around, trying to get comfy in the snow, her thick pelt warding off the cold. She cocked her head and looked over to the sable male that she remembered seeing just after the storm at the meeting Jefferson had called to assess the damage. She couldn't recall seeing him before that but she shrugged and gave it no thought, the Valley was a big place and it was obvious that she wouldn't meet everyone straight away. She wondered if now they should call the Alpha, her stomach twisted nervously at the thought of the battle scarred male, he scared her a bit if she were completely honest with herself,

"Should we call the Alpha now?" She asked of her Valley pack brother.
[html]

Please update your title to LEADER NEEDED

Noah smiled to the female and then over to the younger male, well his answer was very good and as foolish as it sounded Noah was very glad to hear that the snowy younger male agreed to what Noah had said about not taking drama. It was just what Noah wanted to hear, Noah had not been a member for long but he had been in the pack long enough to know that Jefferson had enough work cut out for him, that he did not need more but some young member going around starting up thing to make more work for the leader team. Giving a soft nod with a smile to Jace, he did agree with her on calling the leader. Noah lifted his head up and let his call for the leader rip though the air, breaking the silent that was before the three of them. Noah looked to Jace with a smile upon his maw, and then to the new comer. There was a hope that shimmered in his eye for the new member.

[/html]
[html]

And so he came as summoned, as he always did, in the most prompt manner possible. That said, he was prompt, but he was not exactly sunny in mood, though that was hardly a surprise to those that knew him especially after the recent loss of his arm.

But he arrived there, and perhaps that was all that mattered. Geneva had her own problems to attend to, lately; she had been respectfully removed from her duties as his assistant, and as such, Jefferson ruled the Valley alone once more. He was accustomed to it, in the end, and as the pack was somehow still flourishing after over two years of his leadership, it seemed he was doing something right, foul mood or not.

"I'm here," he said, gruff tone as always, as he came upon them. The scarred man glanced them each over one by one, then continued when his eye focused on the stranger. "I'm Jefferson, and you're trespassing on claimed land. If you're looking to stay, you'd better start explaining how you'll be of any use to me."

<style>
.jeffers-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jeffers-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jeffers-d04 b {color:#77321A; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jeffers-d04 {background-color:#FBF4B4; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jeffers.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6F6B49; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 105px 0px; }
.jeffers-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
OOC: Zomg I fail so much ><

Jace shifted to the side as the Alpha approached their little gathering they had going. Her ears lowered themselves until they were almost pressed to her head, she had only seen the male once and he had seemed incredibly....gruff, now she would see him face to face, the concept was slightly scary and the expression upon his face did not soothe her apprehensions at all.

As the scarred male reached the group, Jace pulled her legs in towards her body and her tail came around to rest upon her paws. She fingered the makeshift crutch and wondered if it was time for her to leave so that they could conduct their pack dealings in peace, she remained uncertain to the decision until he began speaking, he did not indicate that he wanted her to leave and she tried her best to not look as scared as she felt when his one eyes gaze brushed upon her person.
Roran looked at the male as he arrived, straightening when he heard what his name was. Though he was slightly afraid of the scarred pack leader, he did not let it show. He looked at him with as straight and brave a face as he could and breathed to steady his heart rate before speaking.

"My name is Roran, and as for how i may be of use to you. I have spent the last few months of my life alone and become strong and fast, i would be a good hunter or scout" He said, in truth he beleived that he would be a very good hunter, or scout. He was indeed fast and strong, though he didnt think for a moment that he could beat the male in a fight of any kind.
[html]

Glad I got you titled beforehand. :p Shannon said I might as well whip this up, so. Welcome!

He felt the cloud of anxiety as he drew close, thick like fog in their midst. While understandably he sensed much of it from the stranger, introduced as Roran with a polite tongue, Jefferson realized quickly that Noah and the other unnamed packmate were just as timid in his presence. Especially with his recent amputation, the Patriarch was far more gruff and less sociable than even the norm, but in now way had he appeared before them with the intention of intimidation.

He passed Jace a sympathetic look, though subtle, to calm her even if just slightly. He did not know her name, of course, and found it unprofessional to ask for it now; instead, he turned his attention to Roran instead, nodding as the male spoke.

"Hunter or scout," he repeated, eye drifting. "Fair enough. I expect you to get to know the others, see if you can learn anything from them. Bunch of loonies here, but they do good work." With that, the male turned and started away. "You'll start out as a Loas," he called over his shoulder. "Noah, make sure he finds a place to stay."

And he departed from their midst.

<style>
.jeffers-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jeffers-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jeffers-d04 b {color:#77321A; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jeffers-d04 {background-color:#FBF4B4; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jeffers.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6F6B49; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 105px 0px; }
.jeffers-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor.