I wish you would dare to walk me home
[html]
I hear you! I didn't even make it through my work day today, ended up going home and sleeping for like... 7 hours. haha. <3 It's okay darling! Don't feel rushed!

The stranger's appearance baffled her, but Liesel quickly grew used to her standing on two legs. Having never really met many others before, she had no idea what was 'normal' and what wasn't. She had always been a very accepting child, accepting of her mother's craziness, accepting of this 'father' thing that was supposed to be in their life, and of course she accepted the fact her mother did not want her and dropped her off on these borders in hopes someone would either take her children in or kill them. Either way, they would no longer be her problem or burden and she could move on and live in peace. The mother instinct was obviously dead in the younger woman, having never had a litter before. She was a single woman with no pack having been knocked up by an unknown male she was run out. Slowly her children drained her, and feeling a little compassion for the litter she at least gave them some chance instead of eating them.

The young Lykoi girl eyed the large beast cautiously as him and the other woman approached closer to her. She shuffled to the side a bit so he would not crush her with his large hooves. He was massive to say the least, but he seemed like a calm creature, and it fascinated the young girl as she blinked up at him in awe. Her large ears cupped forward though and her red eyes turned back upon the tall woman and she listened to what she had to say. Liesel just shrugged, she was not sure what was good or what was bad, but she was very calm in her situation for a child that was just abandoned.

After Liesel finished rambling on the woman agreed with her mother being 'batshit crazy' and a small smile lit up her features for a brief moment. The next part of her sentence made her head lift up and tilt to the side slightly as if there would be some catch if she were to stay with the pack known as Inferni. But, there was nothing, and the woman just mentioned she would be welcome to stay. The golden femme beamed with happiness, although she was a little uneasy as to why this woman accepted her so quick. Although, the girl was young and pathetic and could easily be moulded, she did not get that vibe from her. Her tail beat against the ground with a fervid thunder as she smiled.

"Uhm, I am not really sure what I have to offer miss, my momma never really taught us anything," she frowned slightly, her eyes dropping back to her paws. "Although, I would be willing to work hard and learn to do things to help the pack out like hunt. I am very fast," she smiled, her whole body lifting in her excitement. She rose to her paws, nearly her whole rear end swinging back and forth in earnest. Yet, as soon as the girl heard her name she went completely still.

"Lykoi? That's my last name," she said with a quirk of her brow. "Liesel Lykoi. I guess it was my daddy's last name. My mother was a 'fuck and chuck' - whatever that means - and she 'deemed' it appropriate because we were just as unwanted as he was," she grinned, unsure of half the words that just came out of her mouth. She watched the woman above her, examining her long hair, and noting her features. Liesel had wished she could stand on two feet, but she was sure if she tried that she would fall flat on her ass.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread