I wish you would dare to walk me home
[html]
Character Name: Liesel Lykoi

Character Birthdate (including year): October 31st, 2010

Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci

Species: Mostly coyote, with wolf and dog blood in her veins.

How you found 'Souls: LOL, oh god. Somehow, I did, like six or seven years ago. And, now I am back!

The girl had watched while her siblings disappeared in search of their mother, but something held the youngest Lykoi back. The petite doe-eyed girl blinked a few times before turning back around as she tried to figure out what was so fascinating about this place. Her mother had rambled on and on about some place called Inferni and how their father - whatever that was in relation to them - had lived here at one point or something about his heritage. There were a bunch of words that her mother had rambled on about that she did not quite understand, yet the girl picked them out, learned and remembered the words, and stored them away for later questioning. Whatever this "father" was he must have been an interesting creature seeing as how much her mother spoke about him and such. Her three little burdens were no longer, and so she had run off in search of freedom. That's if Snapdragon and Odin did not catch up to her first, but the young girl doubted they would ever find Kite seeing as she ran like a bat straight out of hell.

The golden furred girl sat quietly by herself, contemplating what she should do at this very moment. Howl and try and get someone's attention? Wander in hopes of finding someone that may be able to help her? or, there was the possibility of what she had been doing most of the day, cowering at the borders in hopes of someone stumbling upon her. The last one she had spent about two hours doing, and so far no luck. She would need to switch to another tactic if she wanted to be found before her growling stomach ate her from the inside out. Dark ears flicked forward as she listened, unable to see very well in the darkness that enveloped her beneath the sickly tree. Dusk had long since hit, and the girl had spent the last hour in almost complete darkness, save for the sliver of moon that hung above. Liesel glanced back at it as she wondered if anyone would even be able to see her if they did come traipsing by.

Suddenly, the wind rustled the bushes and caused the girl to howl in surprise, darting towards Inferni her small paws carried her swiftly as she attempted her escape from the creepy tree. The light coloured youth began to wish she went with her siblings, not because she wanted her mother, but because she missed the company of the other two. At least in numbers there was always a chance of outrunning her siblings so she would not be the first to be eaten. Red eyes darted around in panic as she came to a sudden halt, unaware of her surroundings, and having absolutely no fucking clue where she was at.
"speak."
[/html]
[html]

Hey, Amanda! :O Welcome back!! YAAYYY. See, you can't stay away from Inferni... *cough* >>; WC: 395

The night was in full swing, but Sage was not asleep. Instead, she rode upon Lennon's back through Inferni's lands, unable to sleep, troubled by her own thoughts. She'd tried in vain to push them out, but sometimes they wouldn't go. Tonight had been one of those nights, sending her wandering aimlessly, hoping that the earth might be able to comfort her. It was working, but slowly.

The horse was comforting to her, and she clung dearly to his neck, allowing him to lead her for once, instead of the other way around. She would go wherever he liked; after all, there had to be reasons for his choice of scenery, wasn't that right?

The rhythm of his steps had nearly put her to sleep; her eyelids were lilting and she felt her body relaxing on top of Lennon's powerful body. Sometimes, she would need this: to be reminded that not always being in control of her own fortune was not always unwelcome.

But a sudden noise jolted her out of her dazed, sleepy state. She wasn't sure what it was, but it sounded scared and fleeting. It seemed he had anticipated her movement(or perhaps he was just curious himself), for Lennon instantly turned in the direction of the sound, and Sage regained control to speed the process along. Her brow was furrowed in both curiosity and concern as she followed the noise, a starkly yellow form coming into Sage's view.

The stranger seemed oddly panicked, flighty, and Sage's first response was to dismount quickly(though not aggressively). She stood to the left of her horse, working right arm placing a small hand on the horse's muscular neck, comforting him and letting him know that he shouldn't be afraid, not yet. The girl hung back several yards from the stranger, unsure of her intentions. Sage knew that sometimes, the fearful could turn aggressive, and she didn't want to be the cause, or the victim of that.

"Hello?" she called out softly, her voice gentle, curious, concerned. "Are you alright, over there?" she asked, head moving from side to side in an attempt to get a better look at the young stranger.

"This is Inferni..." she added as an afterthought, hardly managing to be convincingly welcoming while her curiosity has so overtaken her.

<style type="text/css">
.sagefreeb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f8f5f8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4c4c58; }
.sagefreeb2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c58; text-align:center;}
.sagefreeb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sagefreeb2 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#e0d7f5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f8f5f8; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c58; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.sagefreeb2-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #4c4c58; margin:0 auto;}
.sagefreeb2-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4c4c58; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#300+
[/html]
[html]
YOU CAN NEVER DRAG ME AWAY. NEVERRRR. >>;; Just try!

The moon hung overhead barely lighting her path as she walked, her pace had slowed now and she was unsure of where she was at. Something had spooked her, and now that her heart was not thundering in panic no longer the girl realized how dumb she had been to be scared of a rustling of branches in the first place. Her slender muzzle dipped to the ground as she nosed about the snow, searching for anything that would bring her back to where she was. She could see faintly her tracks in the moonlight, and thus she figured she could follow it back like a bread crumb trail to where she had been sitting before. The small girl gave a nervous giggle as she peered into the darkness where her paw prints lead back to. Something stilled her heart, making her fidgety once again.

Creme paws stopped in their movement, and that's when she heard a soft beating of a large creature's feet upon the soft ground. Her eyebrows pinched together in interest as she looked about for whatever was coming towards her. Curiosity had grabbed hold of her, stilling her heart from the rapid thumping it had taken on before. A moment later the beast came through the shadows and all Liesel could do was blink up at it in awe. Her eyes dipping down to its large paws, which were not really paws at all. They were shaped completely different then her paws. Red eyes dipped down to her toes as she wiggled them and sights turning instantly back to the other creature's feet noticing there were no paws. It walked with huge boulders strapped around its feet and the girl had never seen anything quite like it. She wanted so much to approach the creature and ask it many questions, yet she held off, fear and admiration gluing her to her spot.

The girl was startled when something leaped from its back onto the ground. Her eyes darted to the figure and it was a moment before she recognized it as another of her species, only it stood on two legs. Was she dreaming? or, was this a land of magical creatures and coyotes that could walk on two feet. There had been many a-time she had attempted to walk on two feet in order to reach something up high, but her body just was not made for it. Her mother was not able to do it either, so why was this creature so special?

Brown audits twitched as she looked up at the woman with a blank expression, before her muzzle dropped and she wondered what she should do. The woman mentioned this was Inferni, and so the girl had been right, and so had her mother, this was the place they had been searching for. For whatever reason.

"I'm alright," she started easily, her gaze dropping to her toes in embarrassment as she had noted this woman had heard her scream. Her tail curled about her paws as she continued to glare at the ground, cheeks hot with chagrin as she froze thinking of what she should say. "My momma dropped me and my siblings on your border, miss," Liesel began to explain, her voice was soft, yet it carried a slight melodic higher pitch to it. "She said, and I repeat: 'If that fuckface thinks he can knock me up and leave me, well he has another thing coming'," she smiled, it had been a thing of hers. She could articulate better then her siblings, her sentence structure was hardly poor, although her vocabulary was not very wide, she got on better then most adults.

Personally, I think she's batshit crazy," another colourful phrase she had picked up from her lovely young mother. Anyway, here I am. I-I can leave if I have to. I'm just cold and tired," she said, a shiver running down her spine for added affect. Her ears pinned back against her skull as she waited for the woman and her strange creature to chase her out or let her stay.
[/html]
[html]

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I work 11:30-7:30 @_@. Shitsux. WC: 339

Sage couldn't help but look on with curiosity as the chartreuse stranger gazed at she and Lennon in awe. Maybe she hadn't seen a horse before; after all, they weren't all so common in some areas. Lennon, especially, was quite large, though the hippie girl couldn't really see being intimidated by him, for he was a very gentle creature, despite his size.

The first words out of the girls mouth were "I'm alright," and Sage breathed a small sigh of relief; she wasn't really skilled in healing or bandaging, so she was thankful that the girl was unharmed.

The stranger obviously wasn't concerned with Sage's presence, for she launched into a slightly lengthy explanation of how she got here. The hippie Lykoi kept a smile on her face always, slowly taking a few steps closer to the young lady, leading Lennon there with gentle hands.

"My momma dropped me and my siblings on your border, miss," the yellow girl explained.

"Oh, well, that's not very good, is it?" Sage replied, her brow furrowed with concern. What sort of mother would abandon their own children? Though, she supposed, at least she'd left them here, and not in the middle of nowhere... But, still...

The girl continued: "She said, and I repeat: 'If that fuckface thinks he can knock me up and leave me, well he has another thing coming'...Personally, I think she's batshit crazy. Anyway, here I am. I-I can leave if I have to. I'm just cold and tired," she finished, with a bit of flair.

Although her story was far from happy, Sage couldn't help but give a small giggle at the girl's colorful phrasing. "Ah...love, I might have to agree with you. I'm sorry to hear all that, but you're more than welcome here." she said softly, a careful smile on her lips.

"I won't turn you away, though I must know that you've got something to offer our happy little clan." she said cheerily, yellow eyes roaming the young girl's body; at least she was in good form for someone who'd been abandoned. "You've got some growing to do, though, yeah? Plenty to be learned, too." she added with a grin. "What's your name, then? I'm Sage River Lykoi."

<style type="text/css">
.sagefreeb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f8f5f8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4c4c58; }
.sagefreeb2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c58; text-align:center;}
.sagefreeb2 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#e0d7f5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f8f5f8; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c58; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.sagefreeb2-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4c4c58; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#300+
[/html]
[html]
I hear you! I didn't even make it through my work day today, ended up going home and sleeping for like... 7 hours. haha. <3 It's okay darling! Don't feel rushed!

The stranger's appearance baffled her, but Liesel quickly grew used to her standing on two legs. Having never really met many others before, she had no idea what was 'normal' and what wasn't. She had always been a very accepting child, accepting of her mother's craziness, accepting of this 'father' thing that was supposed to be in their life, and of course she accepted the fact her mother did not want her and dropped her off on these borders in hopes someone would either take her children in or kill them. Either way, they would no longer be her problem or burden and she could move on and live in peace. The mother instinct was obviously dead in the younger woman, having never had a litter before. She was a single woman with no pack having been knocked up by an unknown male she was run out. Slowly her children drained her, and feeling a little compassion for the litter she at least gave them some chance instead of eating them.

The young Lykoi girl eyed the large beast cautiously as him and the other woman approached closer to her. She shuffled to the side a bit so he would not crush her with his large hooves. He was massive to say the least, but he seemed like a calm creature, and it fascinated the young girl as she blinked up at him in awe. Her large ears cupped forward though and her red eyes turned back upon the tall woman and she listened to what she had to say. Liesel just shrugged, she was not sure what was good or what was bad, but she was very calm in her situation for a child that was just abandoned.

After Liesel finished rambling on the woman agreed with her mother being 'batshit crazy' and a small smile lit up her features for a brief moment. The next part of her sentence made her head lift up and tilt to the side slightly as if there would be some catch if she were to stay with the pack known as Inferni. But, there was nothing, and the woman just mentioned she would be welcome to stay. The golden femme beamed with happiness, although she was a little uneasy as to why this woman accepted her so quick. Although, the girl was young and pathetic and could easily be moulded, she did not get that vibe from her. Her tail beat against the ground with a fervid thunder as she smiled.

"Uhm, I am not really sure what I have to offer miss, my momma never really taught us anything," she frowned slightly, her eyes dropping back to her paws. "Although, I would be willing to work hard and learn to do things to help the pack out like hunt. I am very fast," she smiled, her whole body lifting in her excitement. She rose to her paws, nearly her whole rear end swinging back and forth in earnest. Yet, as soon as the girl heard her name she went completely still.

"Lykoi? That's my last name," she said with a quirk of her brow. "Liesel Lykoi. I guess it was my daddy's last name. My mother was a 'fuck and chuck' - whatever that means - and she 'deemed' it appropriate because we were just as unwanted as he was," she grinned, unsure of half the words that just came out of her mouth. She watched the woman above her, examining her long hair, and noting her features. Liesel had wished she could stand on two feet, but she was sure if she tried that she would fall flat on her ass.
[/html]
[html]

I just know how I am with joining, and if you're the same, you wanna get it over with quickly! ;D So here's a shortderppost! WC: 396

As Sage expressed her open willingness to invite the adolescent girl into the clan, the girl's face lit up, her excitement literally shaking through her body, mustard-colored tail beating fervently on the ground. The hippie Lykoi girl grinned broadly at this; it warmed her heart to provide for someone who so desperately was seeking a shelter, a home.

"Uhm, I am not really sure what I have to offer miss, my momma never really taught us anything," the girl explained, a slight frown creasing her maw as her eyes averted. "Although, I would be willing to work hard and learn to do things to help the pack out like hunt. I am very fast," she added, her tone hopeful and clearly excited and willing.

Sage laughed gently; it wasn't a mocking or a mean laugh, but a pleasant and melodic one. "That's fine, lovey; I'm sure you're more than capable. You'll learn plenty here, too." she said, her head tilting slightly as she watched the squirming youngster. Her heart blooming with warmth at the prospect of another clever youth, happy to have this intrigued and eager teenager brought into the ranks. More hope for the future, she thought brightly.

"Lykoi? That's my last name," the girl said in surprise, her expression turning curious. "Liesel Lykoi. I guess it was my daddy's last name. My mother was a 'fuck and chuck' - whatever that means - and she 'deemed' it appropriate because we were just as unwanted as he was," she explained in conclusion.

Sage's own face twisted into gentle surprise, as well, a soft Oh! echoing lightly from her mouth. "How exciting!" Sage said, always happy to have more family around. "You don't know your daddy, then?" she assumed, the question not meant to harm. "There are quite a few Lykoi here in Inferni, though many of them are women..." Sage then paused, wondering whether or not she should mention the absence of her own father, but quickly decided not to dash whatever hope, if any, the girl might have for seeing her father. After all, Liesel might not even want to see him.

After a pause, the Imaginifer seemed to animate once again, excitedly saying: "Well, come on then, I'll show you 'round!"

With that she climbed onto Lennon's back once again, glancing down at the girl with a slight frown. "Hmm...If you were on two legs, I'd offer to let you ride with me...but I guess it's just as well if you follow on four!" The smile quickly returned to her face, not wanting to make the girl feel out of place or strange. There were still plenty of canines in Inferni that preferred four legs to two. With that, she was off, happy to lead this new-found family onto the grounds.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#300+
[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor.