A Need For Something Long Lost
[html]

OOC: Hope you don't midn if I join ^.^

WC: 500+

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been quite some time since they had gotten a pretty day. When the snowstorm had gone by not only did it leave destruction at its wake but also a constant stream of dark grey clouds, almost always blocking out the sun’s warmth and leaving everyone else that was under it with the chill the snow and the wind produced. But on one of the cloud cluster there was a single blue patch, and through it the golden light of the sun was beginning to pour in. It was definitely a welcomed change to the male wolf, he could finally rest somewhere where he would be able to avoid freezing to dead.

Yawning loudly Falgar stood up from his resting position. His nerves wouldn’t sleep just yet but he could at least lie down and take some minutes to regain some of the lost energy. After all he had spent this past week’s running throughout most of Phoenix Valle’s territory, helping whoever needed it and seeking ways to help the battered land to recover. Taking a few minutes to let his body warm up he began walking forward, a smile slowly appearing on his face as he was finally able to rest some of his weight on his right forepaw, yet it still hurt like hell if he was to apply to much weight, giving him a rather weird and hopping walking sequence. Even though he was wandering with no target his sense of direction instinctively guided him to the pack lands heart.

Falgar had been left drowsy with the moments he had been resting, leaving all of his senses on a confused haze. Right now it was hard for him to smell, see and hear as everything seemed blurry and distant. This had made it impossible for him to sense the young wolf’s presence until he was practically crashing against him. Instinct took hold of the rains of his mind and he stopped on his track, finding himself a few inches away from Roran’s build. This awakened him completely, making him use his healthy limbs to take a jump back

“Oh I am so sorry young one, I was distracted and didn’t see you. Please accept a must sincere apology”

Falgar pulled his uneven ears back in embarrassment as he lowered his head, how dumb could he get to be that he was about to crash into a fellow wolf?

The male titled his head slightly to the right to observe Roran. He had definitely never met the young wolf, the scent of the Valley made him fall on the conclusion that he was a new member. After some rather awkward moments he finally gained the courage to speak

“You are a new member to the Valley right?”

The Secui then sat down, the heavy head moving into a quick nod for the white wolf

“Allow me to introduce myself, I am Falgar, a fellow member of Phoenix Valley, and please allow me to apologize myself once more, I should have been paying attention”

this time he pulled a grin instead of lowering himself once more, trying to seem as friendly as possible.

<style>
.falgarlost .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.falgarlost p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.falgarlost b {color:#3D3D3D; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; }
.falgarlost {background-color:#ECEDE8; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/o08cpd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.falgarlost-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.falgarlost .inner {margin:10px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread