A Need For Something Long Lost
[html]

OOC: Le gasp! I has been skipped O.O. Naw don't worry, I deserve it for taking so much time to post. xD

WC: 400+

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been quite some time since the grey male had found himself on someone’s bad side, he could clearly see it on the other female’s eyes, he was definitely not doing a good job at being his gentleman at the moment, and it made a part of him feel guilty. He ignore much of Roran’s words as his eyes followed every movement the newcomer made, that was until the pup whimpered loudly in pain. Completely ignoring the white female he focused his attention on the pup’s raised paw, taking a few moments to examine the damage done to it. It was nothing but an injury was still an injury.

Forcing his body to relax Falgar moved down to a laying down position next to the pup, feeling a bit awkward as he was getting right in the way of their conversation. His expression was much softer as he again laid his ever examining eyes back on the female’s brown eyes, a slight spark of guilt and shock.

And this was the moment that he understood the constant calls his brain had been sending him for a while now. The scent that was reaching his nose was no other that the one every member of Phoenix Valley carried, and that only worsened the guilt he felt. He waited for their conversation to get over before he carefully asked

“If I may ask miss, are you a member of Phoenix Valley? If so I believe we haven’t been introduced, same reason for my past behavior”

he knew the question was rather dumb if she hadn’t been a member how would she be so deep into the territory? His mind slapped him and his own lack of attention. And no matter how hard he wanted to apologize he was just too embarrassed to do so, he couldn’t even look into her eyes without having to lower his sight again.

“Roran could you please move your paw around? I want to see if there is any kind of damage”

he had decided to focus his attention on the young wolf’s injury in a try to dispel the shame that was looming over his shoulders for the way he had behaved himself as it definitely was not the way he should be acting “No Falgar that is not the way you treat others” his mind had been scolding him for quite some time while using his father’s deep and stern tone. He definitely felt like a complete fool at the moment.

<style>
.falgarlost .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.falgarlost p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.falgarlost b {color:#3D3D3D; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; }
.falgarlost {background-color:#ECEDE8; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/o08cpd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.falgarlost-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.falgarlost .inner {margin:10px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread