Cold Like Fire
[html]

The man stepped back, and Skye felt a bit better - she knew that when she first met Shawchert, she had been rather startled at his size and was even slightly afraid of him. But he had quickly become one of her best friends, and she never regretted meeting him - she was sure that this man was the same, nice and kind, and that size really had nothing to do with it.

She smiled as he said that his name was Gael, and that he wasn't part of any pack - that was expected. He had no scent of pack on him, unlike the familiar scents of many wolves she's smelled on different pack wolves; this one just had his own scent, the scent of a loner. But then he said that he was searching for his sister; she wondered who his sister may be. She might know him.

"What's your sister's name?" she asked curiously. Then the man spoke again, and asked her what she was doing here.

"I'm just walking. I was going to bring my horse and try to ride him, but he wouldn't budge from my house!" A little bit of the irritation that had brought her there to begin with came back, but it didn't last long - she wasn't that angry anymore. No, now she was just curious; she could help this man find his sister, especially if she was in her own pack, Cercatori d'Arte.

<style>
.sunskye p {padding:5px 5px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.sunskye b {color:#431200; font-family:georgia; font-weight:bold;}
.sunskye-text {margin:12px 7px 10px 40px; padding:5px; width:350px; height:200px; overflow: auto; background-color:#fff; -moz-opacity: 0.7; opacity: 0.7; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #431200;}
.sunskye {width:451px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/jzaams.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#7E0E00; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #C78208; min-height:339px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread