Was it all a lie?
[html]
Jasper shifted himself slowly, bringing his knees back up close to his chest, but this time he maneuvered himself around just enough so that he was also pressing himself against Lucifer, making sure that he stayed close to the other male. Turning his head up toward the larger male, Jasper allowed his eyes to settle there on his face for a short moment, a very thin smile parting his lips. It was about that time that Lucifer took his hands and Jasper let them go willingly, idly moving his fingers across the fur of the other male's hand, watching his face with sudden curiosity. He seemed different now, the look on his face, something serious.

His full attention was on Lucifer as he spoke, ears fanned forward and eyes trained perfectly on to him, absorbing the things that he had to say. It surprised the male just a bit, leaving him sitting in silence even after Lucifer had finished speaking. After a moment, attempting to gather the many thoughts that strayed through his mind, he spoke. "Someone else too?" He questioned then, ears falling back slightly, obviously confused. "Does that mean I have to stay away?" What good would it be if he couldn't see Lucifer whenever he wanted, or if he had to hide to be close to him? "And the other woman..the one I told you about. She won't try and get me again?" Because Jasper wasn't entirely sure what exactly to call it.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread