Was it all a lie?
[html]
The hand against his face brought a feeling of relief with it, carefully putting further pressure against it by leaning into the touch, smiling very faintly. His ears cupped forward to meet the words of the male, listening carefully as he spoke. "I wasn't disgusted.." He said quietly, even though it was probably already apparent to the other male. "I was scared I did something wrong." Because, truthfully, Jasper couldn't even remember what had started it all. Did Lucifer ask him to do it? Did it just sort of happen? Jasper wasn't the type to take control of a situation like that, at least not in his right mind, so he had been left confused about it all.

"That woman..the one that used to be your mate.." He paused a moment, hesitating and embarrassed. "She wanted to..use her.." He didn't really know how else to put it other than in her own words. "But I couldn't..it went away and I couldn't." It had been that moment that Jasper had realized, beyond on certainty, that he was not meant to be with a woman. "And with you I did.." He was hiding his face again, head tucked in and pressed close to the other male. It wasn't something that he was proud of, not being able to finish like she had expected him to, and he wondered in silence if it meant that something was wrong with him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread