New To Task
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Sunny; There, in case you want to know how the name is pronounced

He allowed the female to have room to sit next to him. He wanted there to remain space between them because he didn't want the wrong impression to be given to a passerby. After all he certainly wasn't trying for anything. He respected her too much to want to come across as being forward. He didn't wish to ruin her reputation or his own. Because yes, he still hadn't lain with a woman at his age. To him that was best saved for the marriage bed. He expected the exact same for whomever he ended up being chosen to be with. It was simply the way it worked where he came from. There weren't loss morals within the tribe.

When she seemed to be interested in his weapon he smiled and carefully made to lay the head of the spear upon her lap so that she could inspect it closely. He was careful because he didn't wish to harm her with it since he had just been sharpening the head to make sure it remained ready for use. It wasn't anything fancy at all, just simple sturdy but it served its purpose well. "This is the only one I have. Others in my tribe are skilled with a bow where I am not." He didn't do so well with distance but it hadn't hindered him. He relied on his spear, his one and only weapon, and it hadn't failed him yet. "I had no idea there were other ways to make a spear. Perhaps at some future date I may be allowed to view them and watch them being made." He had only learned a single way to craft what it was that he had. But he was interested in learning other methods. If there was something that gave them more sturdiness and precision then that would be knowledge that he would really wish to gain.

He kept his hands placed upon his lap and his gaze redirected. He just couldn't bring himself to meet her gaze and to look upon her fully. No, he was relying entirely upon peripheral vision in which to view her. After all she hadn't asked for his direct attention and so he wouldn't end up forcing it. "It is a pleasure Chitsa. My name is Apaqt." He remained formal, returning his name in the same fashion that she had presented her own. "I must admit that I am still getting used to things here. They are some things that are different from the tribe I was born into." The big thing for him being the ranks. Where he was from everyone did everything and wasn't limited to only a certain set of tasks. So that was something that was quite different for him. He didn't know where he would really fit in here. He hunted, crafted his own weapons, and would place himself out to protect his tribe. So that there were three ranks in this place but for him it was only daily life to be able to do all of it.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.apaqta p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.apaqta p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.apaqta b {color:#FDFF88; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.apaqta .name { width:170px; height:65px; float:left;}
.apaqta {background-color:#9BA729; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /yuJeg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#565628; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; width:425px; text-align:justify; padding:105px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread