To cross the sea
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... bottom.jpg) no-repeat bottom; width: 400px;">
Private: Hel

Halifax ftw? =)

It had been a fairly uneventful trip across the ocean -- if you ignored the fact that Styx absolutely hated it and the waves made him seasick -- but now they were finally on the other side, and Styx was crouching on the ground, silently thanking everything and everyone that they hadn't died out there. Never again, he told himself, would he ever venture out on the sea.

To be honest, he wasn't sure why they'd come here. Or rather, why he'd come here. He'd told himself that he'd get more customers here, if only because tattoo and piercing artists were fewer. He'd heard that the wolves on this side could be real savages sometimes. He only hoped they wouldn't be too focused on physical prowess; he knew very well he was a weakling, and he'd never have a claque around him, vying for his attention. But at least Hel didn't despise him, and she'd always protect him.

Is it okay if we go back the land route? he asked, turning his head back to look at Hel. I'd rather not set foot on a boat ever again in my life if I can help it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread