New person epidemic
[html]

Same here! I got sick Tongue

Word Count → 264

The cool water felt great against Kiara's skin. Although it was fall and the air could be considered cool to most, the arctic wolf was excessively hot. Farther up north winter would already be grasping at the land and Kiara's thick coat was designed to keep her warm during these cold months. Now, that same coat made her hot and she only preyed that the temperature would drop soon. After rolling around in the stream, the arctic wolf stood in the shallows and shook herself a little. Although the water was cool, an excessively wet coat only caused problems.

Kiara turned her attention to the water and began to start her search for something the eat. The fish would be a good source of calories and would allow her to regain the weight that she had lost on her trip to Nova Scotia. Before the snow wolf could get very far the wind brought about the scent she had picked up earlier. The young wolf's head snapped up as she looked around for the owner of the scent. An older female stood before Kiara, her body position as one who is dominant. In response to the stranger's inquiry Kiara responded, "Hello, nice to meet you. I'm Kiara Amarok." Kiara gave the older women a smile as she respectfully lowered her body into a submissive position. Unfortunately, the alabaster wolf lost her footing and landed muzzle first into the stream. Shaking her head a little, she gave a sheepish smile. "Sorry. You wouldn't happen to know if this a good place to fish, would you?"

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread