a conundrum [aw]
[html]
OOC

Terra followed Skoll out of the log, watching him spin in circles. She wasn't sure what it would be like to live among the stars, but she had a feeling it would be quite nice. Still, she was in no hurry to find out and was perfectly happy living where she was. Sitting down neatly she gazed into Skoll's curious eyes. The humans who didn't make it to the star beast died from their wars, leaving no survivors. Canines took their place in the world, becoming the most powerful creatures on the planet. Terra held herself proudly, one of the powerful. Then she dropped her head, her voice low.

The humans are gone for now, and that's true. No one in my generation, or the one before, or even the one before that have seen them. She paused, serious now. But just because the humans are gone, don't think they can't come back. They've gone to the stars, and someday they just might remember us, and return to claim their formal kingdom. That was the end of the story, serious and spooky. Terra didn't want to think about the humans returning, but the warning was important, and had to be passed on.

Straightening herself Terra grinned. And that's why there's no humans! Now come on, let's see if you can tackle me! Terra laid low to the ground, tail wagging. As soon as the pup sprung toward her she was ready to take off, moving as quick as her paws would allow her.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread