i wanna be with you
At

[html]
Maybe a PP of Rain, slap me if you want it changed...

The sudden onrush of anger from Rain didn't make the woman unhappy or frightened. Simply standing and wrapping her arms around his form, Sam tried to soothe her mate by affection. She listened to his words in German, she nodded "I-I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Rain..." She turned her face into the fur pillows and sighed. She had probably thrown a hit at his trust in her, a feeling of pure guilt took over. When he quieted and came down to where she was, he had licked her face. He told her of the love that he had felt for her. "Rain...I love you too...I will never change that. I love you for who you are." Tears glistened in her eyes, the feelings for him overwhelmed her. She pulled him down to the furs by her and their pups, to the soft pelts of the many animals he had hunted. The shifter woman smiled at her mate, reached up and touched his face. "I don't see you as a monster...I never did. I love you for everything you are. You are so special to me." The words were whispered quietly into his ear, the truth with every single word.

Samantha wrapped her family in the furs, the warmth omitted by her mate and two children kept her warm. The young Luperci curled into Rain's form, cocooned into his torso. In the amber light, both of their eyes glowed softly, Rain looked radiant and angelic. Stunning as always. Nothing seemed to appeal to the woman to do today but stay were she was, close to her family. Quinn and Lux had quieted down and had yawned sleepily and fell into sleep. For such an early time, the day had been eventful. "If they ever ask, what would we tell them? About their mother?" Samantha's words came softly, of course she wanted the best for them. Their tiny brown bodies were pressed together in sleep, they looked so vulnerable. Lua crept out from behind one of Rain's projects, curious about the new arrivals. The creature sniffed the pups gently and curled up around them, her longer otter body acting as a warm scarf. Sam chuckled at her motherly pet and patted the brown creature's head. Content that she hadn't harmed her babies. Sam craned her neck to Rain and kissed him with passion and caring that she hadn't known she held. "We're complete. A family." She wanted to pull him close, show that she did care. 

<style>
.blood .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#f48e8e; }
.blood p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.blood b {color:#f6e8e8; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#7e4b4b 0em .1em 0em;  }
.blood .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.blood {background-color:#964040; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:459px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius: 20px; border-top-left-radius:20px; margin-bottom:-2px; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px; color:#ceaeae;}
.blood .bborder {width:459x; border 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>this beautiful table was given to me by Gen.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread