i wanna be with you
His nightmares had gotten worse sense his talk with Shiloh. She was not used to seeing someone like her with a pup and it would often switch from the grey woman to his mate with his pup, his children. He watched Sam grow though the months, grow heavy with his children. The one time he had to leave Sam's side and Shiloh was there, stabbing her, hurting her, making her go into labor early. He watched as Sam struggled though the birth only to have her children taken from her by the green eyed grey woman. He watched as Sam begged for her daughters back but her wounds proved to be to great and she died as Shiloh walked away with them. He woke to Sam alive and well next to him, still asleep, still breathing and not pregnant with his children. Was that a glimse of the future. Would the grey woman steal his children from him and honestly kill his mate. She had threatened revenge on him for taking her mate and her life from her but would she really do that to him?

He was getting packed for a hunt when Sam woke, his smile hard to come by after his nightmare. He couldn't leave her, lose her that way." kommen lets go Jagd," he said softly, standing and starting to leave. He had a bow and arrows with him along with his skinning dagger and a cloak to keep warm. He couldn't look at Sam at the moment and quickly left the caves into the early morning air. He didn't want to tell her about the nightmare. He couldn't tell her about Shiloh. He knew she had visited Ichika and had come home with a deep scratch on her muzzle that she had told him she had gotten from a wild fox she had tried and unsuccessfully tried to catch. He knew it was a lie. She reeked of Shiloh and those marks on her face were from a wolf. Shiloh had found her and let her live. Why would she do that?
[html]

Word Count :: 000 :3

Samantha woke up in the morning seeing her mate, he seemed a little off today but she didn't question it. She gave him a warm embrace and when he got ready for a hunt, Samantha had decided to come along. Already guessing that the morning was going to be cold, she pulled on a pair of homemade fur leggings and a long warm cloak. She stood beside her mate, stood on her toes and gave him a small lick on the nose. "Are we ready?" She had taken her knife and a hunting bow, same things as Rain. She was pretty skilled with it, Able to take down prey. Samantha could feel it that Rainwater as not that happy. She had to catch up with him when they left the caves. "Rain...Did I do something wrong?" She was worried that he wasn't happy with her, she enjoyed seeing him happy instead. Shiloh had called her pregnant when she had last seen her, Sam was worried for a little bit for a while but she calmed when she knew that she wasn't. For a period of time she had dreamed of being pregnant, but many died from it and she didn't know if she would be strong enoug. She was much like a snowflake, delicate and fragile. However, the woman did want to have a family. There was many options for one, but she didn't know how to discuss it with Rain. She braided her hair this morning, so if she had to run, her mane wouldn't fly into her face. She put a hand on his shoulder and looked at his eyes. She did feel horrible for her lie, she shouldn't have done that. The wound wasn't that major, it was scarring now and soon her fur would grow back over it. She put her hands on his chest and buried her face in his fur, being close to him was special, cherished.

When she lifted her head, she took the bow in one of her hands and loaded an arrow. She lowered the bow and glanced at Rain. "I'm ready." Later if they catch something, Sam would help her mate cut the meat and preserve some, maybe keep some for themselves and the rest for the pack.

table by cactus; code by the Mentors!

<style>
.samfirework { background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/ing17n.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:470px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:357px 0px 10px 0px; color:#e2898a; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #cdabac;}
.samfirework b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.samfirework p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.samfirework p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.samfirework .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Rain whined. She had done nothing wrong. Her only crime was loving someone like him. She cupped her face and whispered softly that they should wait on having a family. Deep down he wanted to leave Anathema to keep her safe. Shiloh might kill her to get revenge. He couldn't lose her that way. He just urged her to start moving, not trusting his words at the moment.
They made for the boarders, Sam already falling a rabbit or two, Rain a few raccoons. As they made their way to the boarders Rain heard the howl of a wolf and the roar of a bear. Rain ran towards the sound to find a mother wolf down under a bear who had wounds of its own. Rain shot at the bear, making it run off after five or six arrows lay buried in its flank. Rain had ran forward and took one look at the she wolf and knew she lay dead, crushed by the bear. He closed her eyes, prayed over her body and would bury her when he could.

It was the sounds of whimper that brought him put of the loss of what was a brave female wolf lay before him. Two pups came out from under the brush and Rain's eyes widened. They were so young, their eyes were still blue. Two weeks at the most the pups wobbled towards their dead mother, small and shivering. Rain ran forward as the dark chocolate colored one fell. He caught the little one and pulled it against him, checking its sex and finding it was a female. "Sam! Sam help me! I have found pups!" he said, hoping his mate wasn't too far behind him as he stooped and picked up the lighter brown white pup, finding it was a male. He held them up and put them under his arms as he remembered Amelia being almost as young as these two pups. He would not let them die like his sister. He was determind
[html]
Can I name the male: Quintus or Quinn for short??? I like the name!

Samantha leaned into his hand on her cheek instinctively, he told her that they should wait a little bit. Agreement followed and Samantha nodded. Things changed in a heartbeat. The woman raced after her mate when the roar of a large mammal was picked up from her large white ears. A pang of worry hit her at that moment, she hoped that Rain wasn't hurt. She jumped down a shallow bank and stood beside Rain. The next situation set before her was horrifying, a body of a female wolf lay there motionless and stone cold. Blood was in so many places, Sam felt melancholy and sick. She pressed herself against Rain, trying not to look at the dead wolf. The wolf, could've had a life before her, when the ivory female had looked back, Rain was picking up a pair of tiny pups. They were tiny and had worrisome expressions for their dead mother. A male and female looked at the mates with wide surprised eyes. A motherly instinct took Sam instantly and she had whipped her cloak off of her body to carefully wrap the tiny canines. A quizzical look crossed Samantha's palette as she glanced at Rain. These pups could never survive on their own, they would die from cold and starvation. A new feeling had come to the woman, almost a if these were her pups. At that moment she knew, these would be their children. The puppies were nestled against her breast, squirming hungrily and thrying to suckle. Would she be able to produce the life-giving substance that would keep them healthy? She thought of names and thought that Quinn suited the small male. "Rain...I think this is our family now." Her eyes were filled with the love for the pups and her mate, the feeling she had acquired when near them all at once. She looked around the morning setting, seeing birds fly into the tops of trees, smelling the sweet fresh grass and the misty air. Everything was quiet, peaceful. She kissed Rain and opened the cloak to reveal the two earth toned pups. "Rain, this is your children. Our children." She reached up to touch his cheek, feeling a love so strong and unbreakable.

<style>
.blood .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#f48e8e; }
.blood p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.blood b {color:#f6e8e8; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#7e4b4b 0em .1em 0em;  }
.blood .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.blood {background-color:#964040; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:459px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius: 20px; border-top-left-radius:20px; margin-bottom:-2px; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px; color:#ceaeae;}
.blood .bborder {width:459x; border 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>this beautiful table was given to me by Gen.
[/html]
He handed the small male to Sam and held the small family close. Lux. As Sam took them both from him he had the look on his face that they were going to keep them even if Sam didn't want them. "Sam take them home now. They are staying with us. They need to get out of this cold. Here take my cloak and run as fast as you can to our home. I will not let them die like my sister. I will be home shortly. I must bury the mother. She caught bravely for them," he said taking off his cloak and wrapping his mate and their pups in it. They would live. He would make sure they did but at the moment he needed to bury the brave woman who fought for their lives. He would not let them forget their mother. He turned from Sam and stooped to pick up the body. The woman had been the deep chocolate brown like her daughter but now was tinged red from her blood. She had died from a rib that must have punctured her heart, killing her instantly. She was so broken in Rains arms that he couldn't surpress a soft sob.

This woman deserved the proper burial but her pups needed to be tended to. He went into the woods and found a tree who's roots had uncovered soft earth, like it was made for the woman. He set her down and shifted, digging a deep hole under the tree before burring the woman and praying over the grave. He then went to the river and cleaned off the blood before gathering his bow and arrows and running home. His pups needed him.
[html]
Okay, short PP of Rain...If you want it changed I will edit it 

Time seemed to fly so fast. She had wandered off a little to bag the kills and take the arrows from the prey. Next thing she knew Rain had found pups. At Rain's command Samantha nodded and pressed the pups closer to her chest as Rain told her to bring them home. They were so cold, so vulnerable. She was grateful when Rain had given her his cloak to cover them with. She hugged him before sprinting at top speed off into the forest towards the caves. She clutched the bundle of the two pups protectively, not letting them go. Scenery passed quickly as she ran, she was nervous and elated at the same time. Samantha had reached the caves in a few minutes. The moment she got into the den she was a wreck.

She paced around the den for a few minutes, her mind whiting as she clutched the precious children to her chest. She still was wondering why Rain was distant this morning. What if she was useless? What if carving and curing furs wasn't enough? If only she had been able to fight the bear off with him. She was busy catching their dinner at the time. In all the time spent pacing and trying to warm the pups, Samantha didn't notice that the pups were able to nurse from her. At the point of noticing, the woman was surprised, for a short while she was confused. Motherhood was very new to Samantha, she spent the next half hour nursing and keeping her new children warm. Finally she lay them all down on the sleeping furs and sighed. She was beat already, the pups were tedious. When Rain entered into the dark room, she had to look up. Her mate looked as tired as herself, she motioned for him to lay by her. "Rain...What's wrong?" Samantha was slightly worried, both for herself and him. What if he didn't love her as much? That was a crazy idea for sure, she didn't even think to believe that idea. He had a hard past, Sam had tried her best to make it better. The lady curled up beside him, her new children peacefully sleeping between the two. "I'm tired." The Zepar had to yawn and look sleepily at her mate and children. She didn't know what he would say or do, she just sat back and held the children, however sleepy she was; the woman would stay with them. Sam stayed quiet for now, there was no reason to speak.

<style>
.blood .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#f48e8e; }
.blood b {color:#f6e8e8; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#7e4b4b 0em .1em 0em;  }
.blood .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.blood {background-color:#964040; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:459px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius: 20px; border-top-left-radius:20px; margin-bottom:-2px; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px; color:#ceaeae;}
[/html]
PP of Sam in her secui form. Lux and Quinn. Great names

Rain was home faster then he though he would. He was tired but his pups came first. Sam was in her secui form, the pups curled at her teats. Was she able to feed them? She looked up at him. She looked just as tired as he did. He shifted after making sure the fires were up and going and soon the cave was glowing with soft amber light. He started breakfast before laying down next to Sam in his optime form. He ran a gentle finger down the female pup, watching her wake and take wobbly steps towards him before he caught her and cuddled her close. "My little Lux. Your so beautiful my little daughter," he cooed up at her. She whimpered at him and he set her back down at Sam's teat to suckle. She was able to nurse them, the whitish liquid bubbling from Lux's little jaw as her little tongue curled around it. Rain ran a soft hand over Sam and licked her softly on the cheek.

"We have a family now Sam. Now I wont have to worry about Shiloh hurting you. I won't lose you now..." he whispered as he licked Sam again before licking Lux and his son. His son still remained nameless. "What will you name him? Lux seems to fit the female pup. What about our son? he asked softly. He was a father now. It felt weird to feel it this way. He had more to protect, more to feed.
AT 
[html]
:3

Secui was a form that Samantha rarely used, the woman always thought that she was only half shifted. But at this time, it felt right. She could feel as if she was protecting her children, as if she could fight off any threat. In the amber radiance of the fires, her fur shone and her eyes glowed. The happiness and tiredness the Zepar had felt was unbearable. "I'm thinking of calling him...Quinn." She gently licked the two pups, motherly instincts had taken over. "Tell me what's wrong...I'm worried." Her tone of voice hinted that he needed to answer truthfully. "I'm sorry for lying...I was attacked by Shiloh a few days ago. It wasn't bad, I just didn't expect it." The words ended in a sigh and she pressed her muzzle to his chest. She had to get up for a moment and stretch her legs. The woman's thoughts were that she would be spending a very long time with the pups, in the same place. These were her children. She lowered her muzzle and sniffed her pups, acceptance for them came and she gently nuzzled at their small bodies. Would she have enough time for Rain? Would he have enough time for her? Her tail brushed the cold cave floor and she shifted to Optime. Her body changed, bones clicked and snapped into place. She lay in her bipedal form in less than a minute, fingers trailing over her mate's chest.

Silence followed, the only sound was the pups wiggling in their sleep, whimpering at times. They had fed for a while, and had enough of the milk. Her whole body was sore, such young pups were hers now, was this real? She had dreamed of having a family, someone to love. What if it was? She could lose this all so fast. She yawned and curled against her mate's form, so much was happening.

<style>
[/html]
Rain watched her nuzzle her pup, their pups closer to her before asking him what was wrong, then explaining that Shiloh attacked her. He stiffened and looked down at her. " Sie tat, was! Warum haben Sie mir nicht sagen! Sie will dich töten Sam! Sie wird dich töten! Sie sterben an Wunden, die sie zufügt Sie während der Wehen. Sie nimmt unsere Töchter .... unsere schöne Töchter und ich verliere meine Töchter und mein Kumpel, weil dieser Frau. Ich verliere Sie Sam!"he yelled at her as their pups whined and woke. He shook with anger. Why was this woman torturing him. He stood, his hackles rising. Shiloh had touched Sam. She had injured his mate. He wanted her blood for it. But he remembered all the blood he had already from the woman. She hadn't seriously injured Sam... just left enough of a mark to make him mad, get under his fur.

He turned back to his beautiful mate and pups. What did he really think of him? She must think he is a monster for what he had done to Shiloh. Shiloh had been so thin compared to what her remembered and her eyes held so much pain and anguish. He had ruined her life and now she wanted to ruin his. He wanted to fix the woman he had broke. "Sam... please don't think differently of me. I love you. Everything you are... everything you mean to me is enough. You mean so much to me. Don't ever think you do anything wrong. You are perfect to me. And I can't lose you," he whispered, licking her face softly.
At

[html]
Maybe a PP of Rain, slap me if you want it changed...

The sudden onrush of anger from Rain didn't make the woman unhappy or frightened. Simply standing and wrapping her arms around his form, Sam tried to soothe her mate by affection. She listened to his words in German, she nodded "I-I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Rain..." She turned her face into the fur pillows and sighed. She had probably thrown a hit at his trust in her, a feeling of pure guilt took over. When he quieted and came down to where she was, he had licked her face. He told her of the love that he had felt for her. "Rain...I love you too...I will never change that. I love you for who you are." Tears glistened in her eyes, the feelings for him overwhelmed her. She pulled him down to the furs by her and their pups, to the soft pelts of the many animals he had hunted. The shifter woman smiled at her mate, reached up and touched his face. "I don't see you as a monster...I never did. I love you for everything you are. You are so special to me." The words were whispered quietly into his ear, the truth with every single word.

Samantha wrapped her family in the furs, the warmth omitted by her mate and two children kept her warm. The young Luperci curled into Rain's form, cocooned into his torso. In the amber light, both of their eyes glowed softly, Rain looked radiant and angelic. Stunning as always. Nothing seemed to appeal to the woman to do today but stay were she was, close to her family. Quinn and Lux had quieted down and had yawned sleepily and fell into sleep. For such an early time, the day had been eventful. "If they ever ask, what would we tell them? About their mother?" Samantha's words came softly, of course she wanted the best for them. Their tiny brown bodies were pressed together in sleep, they looked so vulnerable. Lua crept out from behind one of Rain's projects, curious about the new arrivals. The creature sniffed the pups gently and curled up around them, her longer otter body acting as a warm scarf. Sam chuckled at her motherly pet and patted the brown creature's head. Content that she hadn't harmed her babies. Sam craned her neck to Rain and kissed him with passion and caring that she hadn't known she held. "We're complete. A family." She wanted to pull him close, show that she did care. 

<style>
[/html]