ce qu'elle me lance de vie
[html]

too cute for words.

Maggie wasn’t quite sure how to act. She couldn’t decide if she had feelings for him or not, and she definitely couldn’t discern Denver’s emotions through his attempt at a poker face. This was a weird situation for both of them to be in, and Maggie really hadn’t thought about what their conversation would be like if they ran into each other again. They were bound to meet each other again, though, so she mentally kicked herself for not thinking of a plan earlier.

“It was fun,” she said carefully. The next morning she had found her bed sprinkled with blood which had been a shock to her. She had freaked out a little but had, like always, found some way to deal with it without mentioning it to anyone until now. Maggie sighed as she kept walking, every once in a while checking the traps as they came up. This would be the most awkward border scout ever.

“I’m sorry Denver,” she said after a time, her jaw in a bizarre configuration as she tried to spit out her words. “It wasn’t a mistake, it’s just…” she had no idea what she was trying to say. That she felt like she fucked up their friendship? That she wanted more? That she didn’t want to face what actually happened? “I don’t know, I’m being silly,” her gaze took in everything directly ahead of her and she kept walking the trail, without a single look in his direction.

<style type="text/css">
.Magnfreeb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b7b5af; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Magnfreeb2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#66645a; text-align:right;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.Magnfreeb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Magnfreeb2 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... liafrb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #b7b5af; padding: 215px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#66645a; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.Magnfreeb2-border1 {width:484px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Magnfreeb2-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #3f3e37; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread