change of hand
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

It was only her second day at the festival, but already her wagon and actions were bringing in customers. She refused to trade with those associated with the pests hosting the event, but everyone else was given generous prices, with promises of visiting her the next time she was in their area. Secure with future sales Amy sorted the items that she'd bought. A fox pelt, a necklace, fresh meat to be stored in the wagon for their travels once they left. One hybrid had even traded Amy a large battle ax, something of a surprise for the dog. It had taken her some time to get it into place, weighing much more than she was used to. Amy might be a fighter, but she wasn't one that relied on strength.

She'd spent the night at a fire, getting drunk. The rest of the night was lost to her, though she woke up next to some stranger who praised her 'ways of pleasing a body'. Hoping she hadn't made too much of a fool of herself Amy had discreetly removed herself to the wagon to set up again for the day, and had waited as the crowds began to grow again as morning came. A silver wolf approached her wagon, earning him a wide grin. Welcome to my shop. Take a seat. I see you have some wares. Is there anything you're looking for? I can give you anything you wish, as long as you have the time to wait.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread