M-No Escape
[html]

OOC here! WC: 291

Isa had left the room to go hunting for a bit. She wanted to surprise Hadley with a fresh meal when he woke up. She was going after a medium sized doe when a howl broke the silence, scattering the deer. Annoyed that she lost her kill, Isa let out a growl. She then realized the howl was calling for someone. Hadley, her Hadley. Why was a female outside of Casa calling for him? Isa could think of only one woman, Amy. The one who tortured Hadley and now kept her friend Dhiate as a slave. Quickly becoming enraged, she took off in the direction of the howl, only to notice Hadley walking towards the bitch. She stood in front of him, with her back to Amy as she spoke. Hadley get back to Casa now, I’ll handle this. It sounded more like an order than anything else but she just wanted him out of the way and safe.

Isa turned her attention to the woman and snarled, furious. How dare you call for Hadley! He is not yours anymore Amy!Isa was absolutely furious, appearing much more threatening than she ever had in her life. There is no way in hell that I’m going to let you anywhere near my Hadley! The demon in front of her was the one who tortured the man she loved, cut him, and made him her slave. It was time she was punished for it.

Isa charged forward, she didn’t have her weapons with her but that didn’t really matter to her. She lashed out with her claws, hoping to get a few good-sized cuts on Amy’s chest and stomach. She was determined to inflict the same amount of pain that Amy inflicted on Hadley.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread