I'm a walking animal shelter
[html]

When her view was no longer obstructed, and the gap between the strangers had closed, Andara realized that the man was not a wolf as she had expected. Instead, his fur was short and blonde, with a creamy stomach like herself. He was much bigger than her, though, something she sadly realized when he got closer. Maybe one day she would get bigger.

At first, she'd thought he was carrying an armful of furs, but then she realized that they were moving. The brown spotty things that were squirming in the yellow-furred stranger's arms were not like any creature Andy had seen before. Her brows furrowed at the odd animals, before her lilac gaze noticed the larger one coiled over his shoulder. This guy can't be from around here, she thought, and remembered Percival's similarly colored coat and strange accent.

Sure enough, the words that came out of this man's mouth were unrecognizable. Andy at least recognized something that sounded like 'good day', and so she assumed he was being friendly. But he also called her a 'young'in', which she didn't think she liked very much. Some of the other words were familiar, too, so he must have been speaking the same language that she knew. "I'm not that young!" she exclaimed angrily, responding to the most insulting part of his sentence. She chose to ignore the rest, pushing her messy, dripping hair out of her eyes and crossing her arms. "What kind of rats are those?" she asked, staring at the creatures intently. Their tails weren't naked like a rat's, and they were a bit bigger, but it was the only similar animal that she knew. She wondered if these made good prey, too, but by the way he carried them she thought they might not be for that.

omg i'm posting ; ;

<style>
.vamodara {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZpBZa.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#91463a; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:290px 0px 5px 0px; color:#250000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; word-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #250000;}
.vamodara b {color:#be817a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#250000 0px 0px 2px;}
.vamodara p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.vamodara p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #be817a; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.vamodara .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread