hands of uncertainty
[html]
The words that the stranger offered failed to make her any less nervous about his sudden presence in the shack. She'd never seen him before and had only just moments before caught any portion of his scent. The girl had to remind herself though, that these lands were not her own, and it was quite possible that he was now a member of Laurel's pack. "I've been looking after them for a few weeks now." She commented quietly, following him across the room with her eyes, wondering just what he was after. "I've been bringing water from a stream outside of these lands." She began, noticing the water and the fact that it was what he had gone after. "Since we don't know what this is, I wasn't sure if the water here was safe."

If he had some skill in diseases, then he would certainly understand it.

"Yes. His name is Laruku." She offered the information easily, leaning forward a bit as the stranger tried to coax Ahren's son in to taking the water. Rachias could hear his quiet mumbling, something that she was used to by now, and smiled very faintly at the fact that he seemed to open his mouth to take it. "My father wakes up a lot, talks a bit of nonsense, but sometimes he understands what is going on. Jasper though, he doesn't really wake up much. He calls for his mother mostly, but he doesn't show as much sign of being awake that my father does." And she hated that fact. Even if she had never known him before, she didn't like seeing him ill. Ahren was her friend, after all. What made it worse were his cries for his mother, though.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread