A Desperate Plea (Joining)
[html]

Sorry for the wait, I'm at a seminar with work this weekend Smile This reply is also a bit shit >_<
Game Word Count: 336

Dawali listened intently as the stranger served him information, both on himself, and what he might bring to the tribe. His behavior was polite, and he seemed to have more common sense than others, perhaps. It pleased the sub-leader to great lengths. Though this male was quite young, he would be a sound addition to the tribe, if his behavior now was a true image of how he was otherwise. He could, of course, be faking. Dawali doubted it, though, as he saw himself as quite good enough to spot attempts at deceit. His chuckle as he had realized himself that his pose might be slightly off also was a good sign that he did not think too highly of himself. All in all Dawali found him polite, well-balanced, and pleasant of personality. The red wolf male was about to comment on what Barix had said, when the young male spoke again, this time seemingly wanting to intrigue. A smile slowly crept onto the face of the sub-leader. Hidden skills, eh? His yellow eyes darted to the nervous foal beside him - if Barix somehow intended to make a loud noise or move somehow, it might be better to leave it to another time. We always have use for navigational skills. When it comes to your special skill, though, I think it's better left to another occasion - this foal here is the jumpy kind, especially around non-shifted wolves. One hand, whose palm was white, but red on the other side, patted the nervous thing on the neck, cautiously but gently. Dawali smiled kindly, then continued, holding the gaze of Barix. I think I could safely have you join our ranks, though, as you seem both sensible, useful and polite. Welcome to AniWaya, Barix. It seemed an overly formal way to say it, the red wolf thought at his own words, but somehow they fit. Rarely did he use formal speech like this, or even behave formally, but for some reason Barix seemed to expect it.

Awesome sexy table and avatar by Kat! Big Grin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread