What could a little curiosity hurt?
[html]
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a115/ ... gyrkin.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc: I didn't reply fast this time. I'm so darn busy, trying to get done with highschool. And I just got rehired at my old job, so I'm busy with that too. There simply aren't enough hours in the day for me to plan and then type replies to all my threads for both my characters in one sitting. At least not in the past few days there haven't been. Anyway, sure we can end it with this if you wish.
Words:300+

Rath listened as calmly as possible to the chocolate male's reply. Rath had noticed that the male hadn't been behaving all that pleasantly, so it only made sense that he wasn't feeling well. "I understand, I'll get what I need and then I'm out of here. Thank you for your help, sir," Rath replied in a genuinely thankful tone. He hadn't been sure whether to address the man by his name or as the respectful title of sir. Would that only irritate him further? The shaggy optime was not sure. Turning to the tool set, Rath's eyes caught sight of a worn, but still useable, leather tool belt, which he quickly snatched from the workbench. He could load it with the tools he was taking. His green gaze scanned the entire tool bench, mentally noting what he would take and what he would leave behind. He saw yet another tool carrying device, a tarnished, slightly rusty toolbox which he stuffed with two hammers and several boxes of tarnished metal nails. The nails were especially valuable to him, as they were hard to find. When Rath and his late father had run out of nails they had made wooden pegs to secure things, or used other wood joining techniques which were far more detailed and difficult than simply nailing things together. Rath grabbed what appeared to be a set of whetstones which were on a shelf next to a set of files and rasps which he also stashed into the toolbox. Rath spent the next few minutes stashing every carpentry tool he recognized into the toolbox and tool belt. He ended up leaving with most of his knew load being made up of several boxes of varying sizes of metal nails, a virtual goldmine to the carpenter. Those would definitely come in handy when building Colibri's greenhouse. Needless to say, the male was ecstatic to have found what he had. Now at least he had an axe and some tools to start working with. Perhaps later he would be able to find some of the more trade specific tools, but for now he was content. He climbed the stairs as quietly as possible, and left the cabin in an even quicker and quieter fashion. He did not want to disturb the agitated Lilium anymore with his actions.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread