face the face we've mauled
[html]

Apologies for the wait, back from absence! What song are you referring to? WotD: Prescience 500+

If only an event such as what happened with the reuniting of Princess and Tokyo could happen with Catalyst, life would be great. The ivory girl would come to know with maturity and time that she wouldn't feel the same about that down the road, but for now, all she longed for was something of an indicator from her mother. The prescience in this case was all too predictable. Whether it was to just stop by and say hello again, just to know that her mother was indeed well. Catalyst was trying so hard to not be selfish about things, that probably her mother was off pursuing greater achievements for the sake of Catalyst and her siblings (after all, that's what Cwmfen told Catalyst; her mother had left them for the fact she was doing other things that needed to be done). Still, however, Catalyst didn't understand, and never would.

Listening that Princess did have a similar experience like Catalyst, except that it was in the instance of three puppies instead of adults, Catalyst shuddered at the idea of seeing a puppy in the jaws of that black eyed demon. That would have been traumatizing, even more so than what happened to Ril'o. Thinking about it would only make the child more uneasy and on edge, so taking a very deep swallow, she pushed those poisonous thoughts from mind. However, what happened to the three puppies that Princess spoke of was just as unsettling. "Was... was it a... monster puppy eater that got'em?" Catalyst just had to ask that question, for in her world, monster puppy eaters really did seem like real life creatures that existed and preyed upon puppies like wolves preyed upon deer. At the inquiry of who it was exactly that perished before her eyes, Catalyst couldn't help but blink her weary eyes, at first afraid to mention the name of the deceased adult. "Ril'o." She stated, blatantly and a little empty. Never got a chance to say his name himself to me... As far as missing him, Catalyst shook her head indignantly. "N-No. I... didn' know him." Which was the worst part; how he was only a mere stranger, but at the same time, he did hold somewhat significance in his presence, whether he was a pack mate or border patrol. He was somebody, somebody that was now forever gone.

Her tiny ivory brows furrowed at her comment made about her name. "M' name's not weird." She said justifiably, even though sometimes Catalyst did indeed think of her name as weird. If anything, Catalyst thought how it was weird for anyone to be named Princess, even when they didn't hold that classical title as one. Besides the fact of names, however, Catalyst went on to explain about Conor and his meanness. "I don' know. Somethin' 'bout losing his mommy too. He was upset tha' day... an'... he wasn' right to do wha' he did to me. Hit me right in th' chest with his head..." A deep exhale was given, feeling that sinking blow made to her chest like it was just yesterday.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread