face the face we've mauled
[html]

Sure thing. 500+

Princess spoke confident enough to where she didn't suspect her mother would be any real threat to her, given that none of this information told to Catalyst would be relayed in any sense. How could one be sure, though, that word wouldn't get out? Catalyst promised to keep her mouth shut about it, but what if there was another way of finding this out? It reminded Catalyst how she had been the favorite among her own siblings, and how herself and her sister Catharsis (which was basically her opposite and clone, in a strange sense) had been the two battling siblings ever since they were born. Catalyst knew already how much their mother adored her, and it was obvious that Anyanka made a strike to Catharsis's eye, showing that there was some resentment, regret, and other psychological similar problems with Catharsis. Catalyst knew what it felt like to be the favorite out of the bunch, and in a sense it was easy to relate to Princess right there. "Me too. Mommy didn' like my sister Catharsis, she has an "evil eye". To tell you's the truth..." Catalyst trailed off, lowering her own voice to a whisper as to not let any eavesdroppers listen in on them. "...my mommy was sorta th' same. She tried to slash Cath's eye out 'cause it reminded her of a family member she didn' like... she almost hurt Cath really bad." And the ivory girl dipped her muzzle in a sincere nod. It wasn't as bad as death, but close enough. It was a little along the same topic as being something that should be unspoken amongst strangers and outsiders, but at this point, seeing as how Anyanka wasn't to return anytime soon (or really at all), it didn't matter what secrets were to be let out or kept under wraps.

So, Buttface was somewhere around 'Souls. Catalyst would have to keep her dual eyes peeled for such a sight (and a name) if she happened to come across it at anytime soon, though it might be unlikely at this time (due to the fact that after the death of Ril'o, Catalyst probably wouldn't be venturing toward the borders of Dahlia for another couple weeks, maybe even a month or so, in fear of the black eyed demon that lingered there). When Princess barked abruptly, seeing as how Catalyst did make an amusing pass at his name, well, she couldn't help it once again. "'m not goin' near those borders 'gain, not anytime soon, no way! But... I don' know... maybe i'll tell you sometime if I see him." Was really the only thing Catalyst could say or offer at this point, since putting her own paws in Princess's place for a second, Catalyst would appreciate it if someone else notified about the whereabouts of her own siblings if they were missing or perhaps near.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread