Notes On Pulling the Sky Down
[html]

Big Grin

She smiled at him, enjoying that he was interested in the flower she had brought him. Her smile turned into a more stern grin as he spoke, “How can you find me when you weren’t even looking? Anu tried her best to argue with him, though her smiled gave away that she believed in his words more then her own. Anu felt he deserved this, and likely more for giving her his own creation. There was also always a need to be grateful when she left his company.

“Yeah, It came form my garden.” His smile made her want to do nothing more the smile herself. To some it might seem like a big deal. So what, it was just a flower. But to Anu it was more then that, it was time and care, sweat and tears. She loved that he could genuinely appreciate that. “Your welcome.”, she spoke with a happy grin while they both looked at the flower together.

His voice made her look at him again, but there was a much different look on his face. She lost her happy look when he did, but as she understood his concerns Anu brightened. “I wouldn't leave her with you unless I gave you the knowledge to care for her… it. Anu corrected herself at the end of her statement. Not many called their plants by a gender. “Its not hard, but do you have a place you would like it to go?” Anu looked around, wondering if he lived near by or if he just roamed and slept where ever he fell.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread