ein kleines bisschen horrorshow
[html]
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l135/ ... ale/04.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: Back now :3 And don't worry about slowness! ^_^ 300+

Unwelcome? The grey male bristled at the youngster's tone. As far as he was aware, he had not parted on unfriendly terms with Savina and indeed they had agreed that he would come and see her again. Matters of importance to Dahlia had kept him away from the ebony fey, but to be turned away so rudely and by one much younger than him, Lubomir too almost like a personal insult. He couldn't fathom what in the world had come into this puppy, for he was little more than one to him now, to be acting so rudely. With a growl, the male replied, You are over-stepping your boundaries, you insolent child. While you are right to challenge my being here, you would be blind or a fool to see that I reek of pack smells, so I could not come into the lands unnoticed. I'm also unarmed, so I would cause minimal damage before being seen. How foolish do you take me to be, boy? The cool tone was slipping again, the hot anger boiling through, so Lubomir took several deep breaths to calm himself. He would not show his anger to this child.

He calmly listened to the boy's tirade and tried to remember if he did know this Tokyo woman he spoke of. She came to mind in a hazy kind of way, for he had never directly spoken to her and she had not caught his attention too much. He seemed radically different to her, though his words spoke volumes about his dislike for her. She was banned, so Cercelee and Haku were well aware of this, for all that Lubomir was not. He would have to speak to his leaders again, to get up to speed with changes in relations to the other packs. He had nothing of worth to mention, but he needed to listen to them too. Has she angered you personally? I will accept your leaders' words on her behaviour and I will make sure she does not trespass here. However, what is your bone of contention? Are you the reason for her banishment? It would not surprise him if he were, but Lubomir kept that to himself.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread