waiting and fading and floating away
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... rnotxt.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Now it's my turn to be delayed. T_T So sorry! 300+

Making the tool an extension of his hand. It was an interesting way to look at it, one Ehno had never considered before. He couldn’t imagine why; now that it had been pointed out to him, it seemed like a fairly obvious way to look at things. Previously, Ehno always saw each tool as something different, some object to bend to his will. Rath’s suggestion seemed more passive, but also more useful. If he could become that familiar with each tool, he could easily work his way through his projects. And the only way to reach that point of comfort with his tools was to practice. As cliché as it sounds, practice did make perfect.

Rath expressed that he wanted to continue his work, and with the weather being how it was the past week or two, Ehno couldn’t blame him. “Hey, don’t let me stop you from doing what you came out here to do.” The Marino was always up for a good conversation, but it wouldn’t do to rudely let his love of the spoken word get in the way of the other’s task. His golden gaze drifted to the cloud-veiled sky for a moment and he wondered how long it would be until the rain poured down once again. He returned his attention to the Dahlian male, an idea coming to mind. “I could always help you out, if you’d like?” He didn’t know if Rath preferred to work alone, but it couldn’t hurt to offer. “At least let me help you carry that back,” he suggested. It was a big window and it was likely going to be difficult to drag that thing all the way home. It probably wasn’t the smartest idea to offer is assistance with his wounded shoulder and all, but Ehno couldn’t keep from asking anyway.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread